Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another suspect video

Jules22871

A friend sent this to me. I persoanlly think that pretty much everyting in this can be explained but I want to hear fromyou. Thanks!

Clicky

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules22871

• Barek Halfhand

• Episteme

• Thozzman

Great special effects..... :rolleyes: What would have impressed me is.....I don't know.......maybe the dining table levitating half a metre off the floor or maybe the chair being picked up and smashed in the mirror..... :w00t:

Yep...that would impress me...... ;)

Pretty creepy, but I have a lot of doubts about it... The angle seemed planned since you can't prove the chairs or table move by themselves... And who leaves the light on to film ghosts? Someone should get a screen shot of the "face" they say is in the video. :lol:

Nice movie, feels a bit too good actually. One question only, why would a ghost want to move around once furniture? and some people mentioned seeing a face in that movie, I couldent find it..

I never did see a face either. And like I said, pretty much everything on there can be faked. I think it is interesting how elaborate some people get with these things.

personally it looks to me like a stop start video....but hey im no pro what do i know

well apart from the camera falling...its a fake i reckon...but like i said i aint no pro!

Pretty creepy, but I have a lot of doubts about it... The angle seemed planned since you can't prove the chairs or table move by themselves... And who leaves the light on to film ghosts? Someone should get a screen shot of the "face" they say is in the video. :lol:

i was unable to get the screenchot but the face appears in front of the door at the 39 second mark.....just a quick flash with not a lot of detail......

i was unable to get the screenchot but the face appears in front of the door at the 39 second mark.....just a quick flash with not a lot of detail......

Eh ?

I've stopped it between 35 and 43 seconds four times and i cant see any face ?

As for the rest of it ...Hmmmmmm , you'd imagine with all the thousands of amateur ghosthunter organisations out there one of them would have captured something like this...but none have....as far as i know..

The breathing added for effect is a bit too much ...dontja think ?

Edited by Bogeyman

To see the face just keep your eye on the door right after it shuts.

I have no idea if it's real or fake.

The only person who knows that is the one who filmed it, whether he be alive or deceased. ;)

it's interesting, but as much as i'd like to believe that it's not faked, the breathing seems to be coming from behind the area being filmed (exactly behind the camera) as if someone is actually filming this and adding the breathing.

it's interesting, but as much as i'd like to believe that it's not faked, the breathing seems to be coming from behind the area being filmed (exactly behind the camera) as if someone is actually filming this and adding the breathing.

Excellent observation.

I was wondering about the breathing as well.

Also, why would a ghost or spirit need to breathe?

The breathing is way too over the top. It's all a little too much. Plus you can't even see all of the table or chairs. Anyone could be standing off camera pulling the table. The video would have been creepy to me if it had been subtle. Like maybe just a glass moving a little or something. Instead of doors flying all over and chairs on wires zinging across the floor and people yanking on tables and then the poor asthmatic character behind the camera knocks that over onto the floor. With all that huffing and gasping the video should have been named "How to Use the Force to Rearrange Your Furniture with Your Host, Darth Vader".

The breathing is way too over the top. It's all a little too much. Plus you can't even see all of the table or chairs. Anyone could be standing off camera pulling the table. The video would have been creepy to me if it had been subtle. Like maybe just a glass moving a little or something. Instead of doors flying all over and chairs on wires zinging across the floor and people yanking on tables and then the poor asthmatic character behind the camera knocks that over onto the floor. With all that huffing and gasping the video should have been named "How to Use the Force to Rearrange Your Furniture with Your Host, Darth Vader".

lol ZING, yeah this is obviously a fake. Hoaxers should be jailed! JAILED!

Judging by the changing contrast throughout the movie I'd say it was hoaxed. Not to mention you can't see a full view of any of the items that are thrown over... strings anyone? I kept thinking someone had seen too many Star Wars movies with the Darth Vader breathing.

Here is a screen grab of the face that appears in the door. The second is a lightened view, the whole area looks suspicious - splotchy... but I'm no video editor. Just my opinion. ;)

linked-image

linked-image

Thanks for getting that. It reminds me of one of theater masks,lol I figured everyone wuold have a good time with this one and it was one I hadn't seen on here before. It is videos like this that will make it near impossible for someone with real evidence to ever be accepted.

It's kind of hard to determine whether or not this is a "fake", or if it's the real deal. Anything that has been caught on camera these days can easily be faked, one way or another... so I don't really know what to believe anymore.

I attempted to take a screenshot of the "face" appearing on the center of door at exactly 39 seconds..maybe this shot is clear enough to be seen---

*edit* Nevermind.. someone beat me to it..

anyhoo, it reminds me of that face that flashes across the screen in the movie "The exorcist."

Edited by Sunny98

Yeah, I noticed the face straight away.. I don't know how they would fake that part.

True, Alienated Being. I tend to look at how strong the "evidence" is... in this case it would be pretty simple to fake. But, also, in how it was presented. Did the people at the house call 20/20, the local news teams, or TAPS to come investigate and try to come up with solid evidence, or did they add some captions and post it on an internet video sharing site? Personally, I'd probably do both, but until I see some supporting evidence I'll pass most of these off as a hoax. Too many kids with too much time on their hands. ;)

The changing brightness is what really gets me on this one. It would appear that this was taped at different times of the night, subtle changes in light can show up drastically in video, and I think that's what happened here. But as I said, I'm no expert.

Is it possible we are seeing something that was filmed through a glass patio door?........B

Just playing fair...... but this one is spooky

halfhandshuffle:Anthrax-got the time

Edited by Barek Halfhand

How would that cause the appearing and disappearing in such a way, and so quickly?

Hey guys. Im leaning towards hoax with this one. Everything that gets moved is infront of the camera. Now either the ghost wants to be a movie star, or it keeps happening in the same spot. The angle of the camera when it hits the floor is alittle odd. I cant think of any camera that would land like that. Its not on a tripod, cause you can tell by the angle on which it falls. Aswell when the camera hits the floor, where is the bounce??? Even a 20kg gym weight will bounce alittle.

The only thing that intrigues me is when the door flies open and hits the wall, again there is no bounce. If someone physically threw the door open, there would have surely been a bounce. If there was string or rope used, again there would have been bounce. The only way i can think of is if they used a strong magnet to keep the door from bouncing, or stopped the camera just before the door hit the wall, then started it again in the open position and added some sound effects.

What are your thoughts?????

The poster said "We filmed it".

Why the door sticked like a magnet and never bounce back?

To many strings to pull in there.

The breathing of course is a sound effect but the door creaking

suggests it's done by a pro.

Oh about that face, very easy to include it on the frame, why?

there are 24 or 30 frame in a second of a film.

Take one out of that and put the face then return it back, easy !