Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another suspect video

Jules22871

Hey GGB

The angle of the camera when it hits the floor is alittle odd. I cant think of any camera that would land like that. Its not on a tripod, cause you can tell by the angle on which it falls. Aswell when the camera hits the floor, where is the bounce??? Even a 20kg gym weight will bounce alittle.
.......depends on the floor

The only thing that intrigues me is when the door flies open and hits the wall, again there is no bounce. If someone physically threw the door open, there would have surely been a bounce... What are your thoughts??
something of the physical nature didn't throw the door open....B

halfhandshuffle: megadeth-symphony of destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmPD6-vNVY

Edited by Barek Halfhand

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules22871

• Barek Halfhand

• Episteme

• Thozzman

Oh about that face, very easy to include it on the frame, why?

there are 24 or 30 frame in a second of a film.

Take one out of that and put the face then return it back, easy !

what about the screenshots andy?.....B

Hey Barek. I think regardless of the floor, its stll going to be flat. The camera lands on its top, and pointed towards the floor on an angle. Seeing that most cameras are back heavy, would it mean if it landed on its top, it would stlll would sit flat??? The only way i think a camera could fall like that, is if it landed on something like a shoe, that would push the back end up

TOTALLY FAKE

Look at the way the net curtain moves: you can see the film reverse. When the door opens and hits the wall, the curtain stops moving instantly. If it was real footage, the curtain would still be shifting.

Also the shape that moves in front of the camera is reversed to go back across it.

Very poor.

<_<

I also thought the way the camera hit the floor was a little odd, but anyway. They could have made it more realistic, but they also could have made it much worse.

Hey guys. Im leaning towards hoax with this one. Everything that gets moved is infront of the camera. Now either the ghost wants to be a movie star, or it keeps happening in the same spot. The angle of the camera when it hits the floor is alittle odd. I cant think of any camera that would land like that. Its not on a tripod, cause you can tell by the angle on which it falls. Aswell when the camera hits the floor, where is the bounce??? Even a 20kg gym weight will bounce alittle.

The only thing that intrigues me is when the door flies open and hits the wall, again there is no bounce. If someone physically threw the door open, there would have surely been a bounce. If there was string or rope used, again there would have been bounce. The only way i can think of is if they used a strong magnet to keep the door from bouncing, or stopped the camera just before the door hit the wall, then started it again in the open position and added some sound effects.

What are your thoughts?????

Maybe the door segment was actually filmed in reverse, i.e. the door began in the open position against the wall and was yanked shut by a piece of fine fishing line. Then Edited out, reversed and replaced. Just a thought..

The face on the door would be simple to fake. Just put a drawing or photo of someones face, under an overhead projector and project it onto the doorway.

Turning it on and off would give the impression of it fading in and out.

There's too many things that could be hoaxed in this video and not enough (if any) solid evidence.

The rub is, anything and everything can be faked very easily if you have the equipment and know how to do it, and it's really not all that expensive.

Just put a drawing or photo of someones face, under an overhead projector and project it onto the doorway.

Turning it on and off would give the impression of it fading in and out.

More easier than doing photoshop.

Barek was more creepier than the door.

Sorry, but i just laughed my **** off at this :lol: - ok really it's that frigging heavy breather video guy back again, that's the only entity that i can think of......

haha check the door swing open, its been reversed, the suction effect on the curtain thing is visible twice.

hurrghhhhhggg... this should have been picked out right away as a blatant fake.

Sorry, but i just laughed my **** off at this :lol: - ok really it's that frigging heavy breather video guy back again, that's the only entity that i can think of......

HAHAHA!!!!

I was kind of wondering the same thing... maybe he switched video sites for a new and more believing audience. The quality is so much worse though!

Rbacon anyone? Previous thread on the "heat of the moment breather" here.

Wish I didn't find that video, I'm still giggling. :rofl:

I thought that too but he has changed a little, doesn't sound as sexual in this one,lol The first itme i saw that video with his breathing i cracked up,lol I stil have it saved to shoe poeple for a laugh!

Here is another one a friend found. clicky You need the volume up on this. No, nothing is going to jump out at you. I am curious to know if you all hear anything besides some light breathing.

A friend sent this to me. I persoanlly think that pretty much everyting in this can be explained but I want to hear fromyou. Thanks!

Clicky

At 39th second of video you can see that face apperead

And the black thing is (I thing) Shadow People

I believe it is them because door did not hit the wall (Shadow people just do not like to destroy things)

-----------

I have looked that video vith no sound (I have not looked it at home)

Alienated Being says:

"It's kind of hard to determine whether or not this is a "fake", or if it's the real deal. Anything that has been caught on camera these days can easily be faked, one way or another... so I don't really know what to believe anymore."

You are right. The only way a video can be verified nowadays is by a good professional service. They have the tools, they know the tricks... ^_^

But wait....there's more!

<a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/477417/demons_and_ghosts_2/" target="_blank">

linked-image</a>

Click the pic for more undecipherable ramblings!

In my opinion....it's fake as you can see from his other videos....he's an Illusionist!

Source: http://www.metacafe.com/user/4075517/mysterious1/

How on earth did you see that? I had to lighten it up to see it. Good catch. Not sure what it is but it is pretty weird. Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add the pic,lol

post-38805-1174761598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules22871

• 2 weeks later...

The door and table and chairs had strings attached to them, people off camera pulled them, and why would poltergeists need oxygen? someone is obviously standing behind the camera waving some sort of fabric and breathing..

An OBVIOUS fake.

DId anyone notice that, in the second video, the reflection of the camera never moved?

Well, you can move the slider anywhere you want. I looked at the face pretty darn close, white face, large dark eye sockets, and a big O for a mouth and looks to be wearing a hood. "Scary movie" style. Cool vid fake or no.

How on earth did you see that? I had to lighten it up to see it. Good catch. Not sure what it is but it is pretty weird. Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add the pic,lol

Thanks for lightening the picture up a bit :tu: ...I guess I was too tired to fiddle with Picassa 2 to enhance the picture that night.

If I look straight into my picture I can just make out the face...but if I hunch a little...that is when I noticed the face. Guess it has something to do with my LCD screen.