Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another suspect video

Jules22871

I watched the video. Until I saw something move across the camera. And I closed the window. I was afraid of something popping up. ^^

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules22871

• Barek Halfhand

• Episteme

• Thozzman

Thanks for lightening the picture up a bit :tu: ...I guess I was too tired to fiddle with Picassa 2 to enhance the picture that night.

If I look straight into my picture I can just make out the face...but if I hunch a little...that is when I noticed the face. Guess it has something to do with my LCD screen.

I have an LCd screen too, but I waer bifocals,lol Guess my old eyes just couldn't make it out,lol

I watched the video. Until I saw something move across the camera. And I closed the window. I was afraid of something popping up. ^^

I am usually up late at nite by myself. I can't count the times my dog or one of my cats has scared the crap out of me while I was on this forum,lol

I am usually up late at nite by myself. I can't count the times my dog or one of my cats has scared the crap out of me while I was on this forum,lol

XD Hey. At least it's nothing scarym Jules.

LOL wow this is so fake

i do this all the time you notice that the Chair Moves slowly before it takes off and you dont see the legs of the chair, its because there is a rope around the legs and someone pulls the rope

the things in front of the screen is a hand moving fast

im sorry but this is a horrible video

• 2 weeks later...

it's officialy fake. i think as soon as we all start hearing the hard breathing. we can tell its fake. c'mmon..

any other vids? lol