Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gates prepares for a largescale war with Iran

Mithra

haha, I cant help but wonder everytime I step into a supermarket nowadays wether its the last time I'll do so for many years. Global collapse, maybe 50-200 years.

Americas collapse?

Well I dont plan on raising any children here.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LittlePinky82

• thecreeper

• el midgetron

• Unlimited

Then you are delusional which pretty much every post of yours proves.

Thank you for reading pretty much every one of my posts.

I wasn't aware that Bush was responsible for every war in the history of mankind.

neither was I. Do you have a source for this information?

This war has been going on long before bush, or even his daddy stepped into office and it will continue for a long time after.

couldnt agree more but I still don't see our follies in the ME as that answer.

Those who don't think so are typical liberal pansies who think that the world is full of puppy dogs and flower wreaths.

deep, very deep.

Wow, if you really think that all will be good and well after Bush......You are sadly mistaken. Bush isnt the source of the WORLDS problems.

my post was directed towards limited

so daddy bush and sonny boy werent behind the last 2 iraqi wars?...what was dads involvement in vietnam?...the bush's bring on war.....how about prescotts involvement with the nazis?....perpetual war for perpetual profit is all this is.....

my post was directed towards limited

:lol: sorry man, my mistake. Without any quotes and coming right after my post I thought it was directed at me. It did seem alittle out of left feild.

peace will come once bush goes.....

no, peace will briefly come once we leave iraq

no, peace will briefly come once we leave iraq

Did you really think that?

Did you really think that?

okay peace for The U.S.A, Iraq is lost

The USA is far from having peace. More conflicts will come in the future has new powers arise in the international political arena, and the diplomatical game becomes more complicated.

The USA is far from having peace. More conflicts will come in the future has new powers arise in the international political arena, and the diplomatical game becomes more complicated.

if someone had told that to bush 4 years ago we wouldn't be in this mess

if someone had told that to bush 4 years ago we wouldn't be in this mess

just think 2 years from now you'll probably get drafted creeper....

just think 2 years from now you'll probably get drafted creeper....

not likely, I have too many health problems

WOW! I never looked at it that way. I guess that we should get rid of the police too because there is still crime, huh? "Just because you will not be able to finish a project does not excuse you from starting it." Yiddish Proverb.

WOW! I never looked at it that way. I guess that we should get rid of the police too because there is still crime, huh? "Just because you will not be able to finish a project does not excuse you from starting it." Yiddish Proverb.

So what is the Yiddish excuse?

'Just because you can't excuse a project, doesn't mean you are finished from starting it?'

If Gates wants to take on Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea, then let's give him his wish. We'll arm him with latest and greatest weapons and send him on his way with these words of encouragement: "good luck man, dont let the door

hit ya where the dog should have bit ya.

Lord Umbarger, its easy. The police avoid that the criminality overboards the society. Its the society how can eliminate criminality. The USA alone cannot stop wars in the world. It depends on all the countries in the planet. But the problem is, every country look for itself, and that include the USA. No one is showing a real will to let egoism aside to form a real unity. And that will ensure the continuity of wars in the planet.