Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What makes a person ugly?

truethat

What makes a person ugly to you? I mean everyone has foibles and flaws that can be over looked. Physically people can fix things up and some people can just be beautiful but have such a horrid character that it just ruins it.

But what are the deal breakers for you?

For me its being vulgar.

When I see women or men behaving in a deliberately crass manner they come across as trash to me. Chavs or white trash for example.

In the home, anyone who takes food into the bathroom for example. GROSS

Or someone who is rude to a waiter or other person that has to serve them.

People who are not mindful of the sensitivities of others. For example a woman who talks about giving a bj and thinks its funny.

Someone who jumps on people for making a mistake or gets on someones case while they are trying to sort it out.

Or bullies, physical or intellectual.

But I have a special loathing for narcissistic people who expect the world to be their audience and seem especially clueless to the way they are dominating the room expecting everyone to notice them when in fact most people are simply being tolerant.

People who anger first and ask questions later.

People who neglect their children.

These are deal breakers to me.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Briggles

• Beckys_Mom

Falling out of the ugly tree and hitting evry branch on the way down.

What looks good on the outside, may not be pretty on the inside

Anyone who..... finds time to b*tch and moan for the slightest lil thing...constantly...is ugly

Anyone who has such an ego, too busy thinking they are all that -- iz ugly

Anyone who cant say a nice word to others - ugly

Anyone who goes out of his/her way to pick a fight, backs away and gets others to hep them (being the coward of course) - iz mighty ugly

Anyone who pokes fun at others thinking they are better each in every way - -- ugly

Anyone who shows nothing but jealous behavior towards - ie another girls looks...is extemely ugly (I hate women that do this they puke my happiness)

Anyone who cheats on their partner and has the nerve to tell their partner they better NOT do it to them...- iz so freaking ugly..makes you wanna puke some more

Anyone who is too lazy, cant look after themselves, expects others to run after them - too darn ugly

Anyone who lies constantly to their loved one or best friends, who also would create a fight to cover up their lies, hurt others and could sleep well in their bads KNOWING fine well they have caused a lot of ill feelings, and too good to say Im Sorry ---- this makes them so ugly, that they fell out of the ugly tree, hitting every ugly branch on the way down

Anyone who could cheat and steal from a loved one or friend - -- one ugly mofo

Anyone who is a racist -- One ugly crettin

Anyone with a dry attitude and is too afraid to smile incase their faces may crack -- Ugly

Anyone that cant utter the words - Im sorry - ugly

Anyone that beats up their kids and partner - Man thats one ugly son of a gun

Sigh thats it me thinks...but it dont matter how lovely you look...you act like this...you show ugliness and I cant imagine seeing you in any other way, other than ugly!!!

What makes a person ugly to you? I mean everyone has foibles and flaws that can be over looked. Physically people can fix things up and some people can just be beautiful but have such a horrid character that it just ruins it.

But what are the deal breakers for you?

For me its being vulgar.

When I see women or men behaving in a deliberately crass manner they come across as trash to me. Chavs or white trash for example.

In the home, anyone who takes food into the bathroom for example. GROSS

Or someone who is rude to a waiter or other person that has to serve them.

People who are not mindful of the sensitivities of others. For example a woman who talks about giving a bj and thinks its funny.

Someone who jumps on people for making a mistake or gets on someones case while they are trying to sort it out.

Or bullies, physical or intellectual.

But I have a special loathing for narcissistic people who expect the world to be their audience and seem especially clueless to the way they are dominating the room expecting everyone to notice them when in fact most people are simply being tolerant.

People who anger first and ask questions later.

People who neglect their children.

These are deal breakers to me.

I agree with all of your choices and add, thieves, liars, and people who've been horribly burned in fires. (j/j about that last part).

What looks good on the outside, may not be pretty on the inside

Anyone who..... finds time to b*tch and moan for the slightest lil thing...constantly...is ugly

Anyone who has such an ego, too busy thinking they are all that -- iz ugly

Anyone who cant say a nice word to others - ugly

Anyone who goes out of his/her way to pick a fight, backs away and gets others to hep them (being the coward of course) - iz mighty ugly

Anyone who pokes fun at others thinking they are better each in every way - -- ugly

Anyone who shows nothing but jealous behavior towards - ie another girls looks...is extemely ugly (I hate women that do this they puke my happiness)

Anyone who cheats on their partner and has the nerve to tell their partner they better NOT do it to them...- iz so freaking ugly..makes you wanna puke some more

Anyone who is too lazy, cant look after themselves, expects others to run after them - too darn ugly

Anyone who lies constantly to their loved one or best friends, who also would create a fight to cover up their lies, hurt others and could sleep well in their bads KNOWING fine well they have caused a lot of ill feelings, and too good to say Im Sorry ---- this makes them so ugly, that they fell out of the ugly tree, hitting every ugly branch on the way down

Anyone who could cheat and steal from a loved one or friend - -- one ugly mofo

Anyone who is a racist -- One ugly crettin

Anyone with a dry attitude and is too afraid to smile incase their faces may crack -- Ugly

Anyone that cant utter the words - Im sorry - ugly

Anyone that beats up their kids and partner - Man thats one ugly son of a gun

Sigh thats it me thinks...but it dont matter how lovely you look...you act like this...you show ugliness and I cant imagine seeing you in any other way, other than ugly!!!

lol

you pretty much covered everything

Bigots, hateful people in general. Oh people who pick their nose at stop lights. LOL

Pretty much what has already been said.

The first thing that came to my mind was the movie Shallow Hal. That Nurse Tanya character that initially looks really unattractive when she goes out on the double date, and later we find out in reality she's attractive but just has a horrible personality... Ugly person. :yes:

If only I had read this stuff in high school, I would have spent much less time on my hair and more time trying to come out of my shell! :blush:

If only I had read this stuff in high school, I would have spent much less time on my hair and more time trying to come out of my shell! :blush:

Now now, lets not get carried away here!

I have to say that despite what other people say here, I think some of the bad traits might suit other people.

For example, I have been told many times that I am narcissistic, and have now accepted that.

That being said, I love to talk to people who only talk about themselves, and put themselves first.

I don't know why, but I do.

My hates are:

a )People who take no effort into their appearance and personal hygiene.

B ) "Soft people", who just accept everything and anyone

c ) People who secularize themselves, and only ever want to talk about one thing.

and thats pretty much it.

Edited by when.i.am.queen.

What everyone has said so far and ESPECIALLY people who have no tolerance for kiddies..... <_<

You know me, don't get me started.... ;)

Anyone who says looks don't matter is delusional.

Here's a hypothetical question for you:

An absolute stud is coming up out of the pool, tanned, muscular with eyes to die for...and suddenly an over-weight man with back hair so thick it's got it's own endangered species comes into view.

Can we all guess which one the ladies will work up the nerve to go and say "Hi" to? Even if the schmuck in the pool has a winning personality (hah) he'd still be your first choice.

Looks matter. It's why the human race has been getting prettier and prettier (and weaker) over the millenia.

Looks matter. It's why the human race has been getting prettier and prettier (and weaker) over the millenia.

Have they really?

Now now, lets not get carried away here! :rotfl:

Hey now, I woke up at 5:30am most mornings just to get ready! Talk about excessive. :wacko:

An absolute stud is coming up out of the pool, tanned, muscular with eyes to die for...and suddenly an over-weight man with back hair so thick it's got it's own endangered species comes into view.

Can we all guess which one the ladies will work up the nerve to go and say "Hi" to?

Neither, I'm married! :P

Seriously though, I've spent so much time at the beach I'm pretty desensitized. Even an attractive person can be pretty nasty after sweating all day, getting salty, sandy and sticky - yeah, they can all steer clear until they've had a shower. I will say my initial reaction to heavy people is that it's unhealthy. I have a half sister who is heavy but she eats better than me and gets more exercise, it's a mixture of genes and a thyroid problem... so I try to dismiss those reactions and not judge by appearances.

People so arrogant that they can't admit that they have done wrong, or their information is wrong.

Rich people who look at poor folks like they're disgusting trash. Jay Leno is a prime example. The lady that played the mom on Home Alone was a guest on his show one night, and she was talking about how her son caught lice from school and they had to go to dtrastic measures to clean their home. He laughed and said "where do you live, in a trailer park?" or something along those lines. Whether he was making a joke or not, I haven't liked him ever since, and it made me feel like since he was rich, he was somehow better than people living in trailer parks.

People who scream at animals when they do something bad.

Bad attitudes and sarcastic comments to everything.

When someone has to correct something you've done because it wasn't done their way.

Making fun of someone based on their appearence, religion, beliefs, and orientation.

Mocking the mentaly handicapped or somebody with a speech deficiency.

Nitpicking.

someone borrow my jackets and my money and never return it !!! i hate you man!! you're ugly!

a lack of a sence of humor. for some reason I can start off attracted but if they can't laugh or have a simple wit I just am no longer interested. Make me laugh and anything is possible.

( unless you have a weepy leaking eye - can't stand that or hairy facial moles , cleft palet on an adult is kinda scary, and like that guy who's face is basically a snap on - he lost his own -no eyes , nose upper mouth. it having been eaten away.He's more or less a throat with ears and hair. couldn't do that either. still on the fence about extra digits like fingers , those can be a plus when it comes to getting your back scratched. unless they just hang there usless. )

Edited by Lt_Ripley

People that won't take the blame for anything.

People that sit around complaining about their problems, but don't make any effort to solve them.

Anyone that expects everything they want to just be handed to them without working for it.

People that won't take the blame for anything.

People that sit around complaining about their problems, but don't make any effort to solve them.

Anyone that expects everything they want to just be handed to them without working for it.

I totally agree with you. I recently had someone tell me that everything seems to be going good for me and bad for them. I was thinking "maybe that's because I wake up and do something to better my life everyday instead of wondering who's life is going better than mine".

Of course I didn't say that out loud, that would've been ugly of me. ;)

Hmm...

Selfishness, impatience, insensitivity, forcefulness, manipulativeness, ignorance (especially when one chooses to be ignorant, because it is "cool"), shallowness, submissiveness, vengefulness... etc. :rolleyes:

I really can go on and on about this but... I think what has been said by everyone is something to be considered ugly.

What makes a person ugly to me .... someone who is rude, ignorant, disrespectful and just has an ugly attitude/personality.

Oh .... and who has no sense of humor.

Anyone who says looks don't matter is delusional.

Here's a hypothetical question for you:

Can we all guess which one the ladies will work up the nerve to go and say "Hi" to? Even if the schmuck in the pool has a winning personality (hah) he'd still be your first choice.

Well I have always gone for personality. Who wants a good looking ******* who will treat you like crap?

People so arrogant that they can't admit that they have done wrong, or their information is wrong.

Rich people who look at poor folks like they're disgusting trash. Jay Leno is a prime example. The lady that played the mom on Home Alone was a guest on his show one night, and she was talking about how her son caught lice from school and they had to go to dtrastic measures to clean their home. He laughed and said "where do you live, in a trailer park?" or something along those lines. Whether he was making a joke or not, I haven't liked him ever since, and it made me feel like since he was rich, he was somehow better than people living in trailer parks.

People who scream at animals when they do something bad.

Bad attitudes and sarcastic comments to everything.

When someone has to correct something you've done because it wasn't done their way.

Making fun of someone based on their appearence, religion, beliefs, and orientation.

Mocking the mentaly handicapped or somebody with a speech deficiency.

Nitpicking.

I agree

Ignorance was covered, what about arrogance?

People that feel good by making you feel bad--bullies--and of course men that comb those two strands over so they think they aren't bald, & women who weigh 15 stone & think they look sexy in leather mini skirts!

60-year old women in topless :ph34r:

ppl who bully others and ppl who make fun of others for something they can't help