Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hidden chambers under the great sphinx

vampiredreamer

This previously unknown and unopened chamber is located in the lower part of the Great Pyramid. Located at the end of the Dead End Passage approximately fifty two feet from the entrance of this passage south of the Subterranean Chamber.

it is said to contain the HALL OF RECORDS?

post-51974-1174201360_thumb.jpg

post-51974-1174201402_thumb.jpg

Edited by vampiredreamer
  • Like 1

what do you think?

i think they'll probably find a bunch of scolls maybe some artifacts and definitely a lot of dirt...

Interesting, vampiredreamer. Do you have any links to article about this? I'm a bit loathe to speculate based on just a photograph as modern computer technology renders these too easy to manipulate.

Hi and welcome to the forum, btw. We haven't met before, I think. Hope you're enjoying it here.

Edited by Leonardo

go to google.com type chambers under the great sphinxs then click images

Well, To find a Hall of Records would be amazing. Whatever they find, it will be of great importance as the Sphinx would have been a very important place. Maybe some concrete indications that the Sphinx dates back way before Kufu. Hell, they may even find a whole history of Giza Plateau. Alot of folks say the Sphinx is older than the accepted 3500 yrs, way older!

B):tu:

Thanks, vampiredreamer.

I googled the phrase and found this article. It discussed in a bit more detail what has and hasn't yet been found (although a very recent discovery might not be listed there) and it appears the photograph in your post is of a tunnel that ends in bedrock, not a chamber.

It is possible other passages exist that have yet to be discovered but I would think the techniques used by the archaeologists would have found them already. Still interesting though.

That's what people are saying. They say under The Sphinx is actually. The Hall of Records of Altantis. The chamber is suppose to have everything about Altantis. ^^

That's what people are saying. They say under The Sphinx is actually. The Hall of Records of Altantis. The chamber is suppose to have everything about Altantis. ^^

The hall of records is reportedly located under the right paw. Ground radar has proven the chamber does exist. Edgar Casey prophecised this around 1940, and states it contains the lost records of Atlantis.

Well we just have to find it now. I mean who knows what's in the chamber. Maybe it does have some articles about Altantis. What the thing is, the whole thing might be in different langauge. A language we won't be able to read. Or translate.

You may find this interesting. It has lots of pictures. :)

I also found this in my favourites, dont know how good/relevant it is though.

I hope there is. Scrolls may be useful but what if we cant translate? Some artifacts/technology would be better, or diagrams. We may be able to reverse engineer them.

If not they're just going to find alot of sand. Alot of sand.

This previously unknown and unopened chamber is located in the lower part of the Great Pyramid. Located at the end of the Dead End Passage approximately fifty two feet from the entrance of this passage south of the Subterranean Chamber.

According to The Tablets of Thoth, there is a spaceship buried under the Sphinx and it will be uncovered when 'the need arises,' whatever that means.

Not long ago, there was a time when something was popular among certain people. It was a 'Hall of Records' and somewhere in there is the Elysian Fields; I may be wrong about the name. If we can tie in the Hall of Records with the Tablets of Thoth, there is a good possibility that they may find a big room underneath. But, they had to get the stuff from somewhere to build the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid? Well, they may find out why the Sphinx was built when they find what is underneath and they may have found it and the Hall of Records is just a cover.

"How did I get there? I received some non-local "guidance", which brought me there almost immediately upon arriving at Giza, with a form of "Andromedian" Deja Vu for of remote viewing. This article is just one of the numerous revelations that are making grounds now on the Giza plateau, which we will cover on this site.

But it was on two previous occasions, when the Hallway Of Records (HOR) the Egyptian pictographics became alive and bespoke themselves into a higher form of cortical brain activation, that this location proximity was indicated. This especially came out in December 1997 in the Tomb of Tuthmosis 3. Here, for more than an hour I explained 32 others the spontaneous living wisdom of this tomb. "

from http://wolf.mind.net/osiris/index.html

Seems to me news of this magnitude may /just/ have slipped out into the mainstream if it actually happened.

I can see why you wouldn't want to quote the site directly.

--Jaylemurph

This story is an amazing thought! And well it does have some truthful points to it.

I am going to read more on it!

They have open them already and they have found nothing, It's weird the way they made them wait a year to open this sense it was done live on TV....

They never find anything interesting in chambers in the pyramids...it'll be the same for the Sphinx. Probably a sarcoughagas (sp?) or two and a few glyphs.

They have open them already and they have found nothing, It's weird the way they made them wait a year to open this sense it was done live on TV....

I'm disappointed. I don't know much about Egyptian history, but I heard of these chambers a few months ago. I was thinking something of interest would have been found in them.

it was really weird they where going to open them on TV and then the egyptian government came back and said NO... A year later they let them open it up live on TV....I wonder what they removed first.....

G'day! I'm only new here, infact it's my first post!

Anyway i agree that there is definately some sort of large chamber under the sphinx! It's possible it contains scrolls of why the sphinx was built and when roughly, and a history of the people and culture back then!

But it may also contain scrolls of such importance that, certain "powers that be", may not want the contents to be disclosed to the whole world, there may be sensitive info about Atlantis and Alien contact that the Churches may not want released!

Anyway this is just my opinion and if what is under the Sphinx is Alien in nature, well lets just say i would be extremely excited! We can only wait and wait and wait and see what happens!

By the way, i am loving this site! Very profesionally presented!

I thought the idea that there was something under the sphinx was already proven wrong by Zahi.

Robert Schoch has his own ideas: http://www.robertschoch.net/Ancient%20Wisdom%20Sphinx.htm

"The seismic analysis Dr. Thomas Dobecki and I performed around the Sphinx in 1991 revealed what might be a chamber or room carved into the limestone under the left paw of the Sphinx, hailed by some as “The Hall of Records†of the lost continent of Atlantis. To the best of my knowledge, this cavity has never been probed or explored, so we don’t know what it might contain, if anything. But my sense of importance and profundity is not linked to finding some secret store of knowledge, stash of treasure, or ancient technological marvel. To simply be in the presence of the Great Sphinx, or even to ponder the statue and all its possible implications from afar, can be a moving experience."

But in addition to all of this, it's obvious that Zahi will denounce any claims of a secret chamber below the sphinx because he wants the credit for it. That means he will not ever let us know what's under there unless he can take the full credit for it. I doubt there's anything under there. They didn't find much anyway when they went the last time. But that could just be him covering it all up. Something weird goes on with those people, it's very beaureucratic in Egypt, especially with the antiquities. If they found that Egypt wasn't the first civilization, I think they'd be p***ed off. They won't let anyone know.

Here's a great post I found on another board like this one:

(There was a lot of discussion actually defending Zahi Hawass, and here is Cleasterwood's reply to that)

"Never once have I said the pyramids were built by aliens because I don't even believe that. Hawass does care because he specifically denies anyone else could have built them. IT would undermine his life's work, so yes he does care. Were you there? Did you see who built them? For that matter did Hawass watch them being built? NO, so you may think you know, but you're only going by what Hawass and others tell you to be true.

My thoughts are this. If Troy was at one time considered fictional myth and was later discovered to have existed, so then could Atlantis. Explain away all the cultural myths of a sunken civilization, even the ones of Egyptian mythology. Even the ancient Egyptians believed that their gods came from a homeland that sank beneath the waves, so again, the pyramids could have come from a previous civilization. I say this because if you look at the pyramids of the Giza Plateau and the predecessors you can clearly see the superiority of the Plateau and surprisingly enough, the pyramids at Giza were the last ones ever built. To me, they could have been the first ones built and the later pharaohs tried to reproduce them without success so they gave up altogether.

He does no more than he's willing to tell because he wants to sensationalize the find, just as he's done with all the previous discoveries. He's plastered it all over tv just to get ratings and more tourism to his country. I don't trust him as far as I can pick him up and throw him." - from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/cleasterwood

One of the best descriptions of this whole problem I've ever seen. Thanks, Cleasterwood

Please don't pester this quote, just read it and give it a thought. =)

Edited by rezna

This is what has been found: (from the site Chrystallinks.com)

Hall Of Records

What is the Hall of Records so many people seek?

The Hall of Records is in frequency, if it exists at all, being nothing more than an awakening tool for humanity. It is the place of truth, where one goes to find the answers about the nature of reality and their role in it, within and without. No one will find a physical Hall of Records. The truth exists within our souls, our DNA, and the initial 8 cells found at the base of our spine, that never change, but wait to activate when the time is right. It guides the quests we take, to unravel that which was hidden at the beginning of this program of time, that we sense will soon be discovered. Reality has become about discovery and recovery on all levels of awareness as we evolve in the alchemy of time and consciousness.

12 around 1 geometry.

The Hall of Records goes by many names - the Akashic Record, Book of Life, Story of Humanity, matrix, grids, other. It is the point of origin, the place we find the answers. This knowledge explains the nature of our physical program which is a biogenetic experiment in which souls are all encoded with sacred keys of light to find their way out.

We trigger our personal Hall of Records, through archetypes, our genetic encoding, when our frequency is high enough, and we are ready. As the program is created by science and math the usual starting point is the numeric code 11:11.

According to Edgar Cayce, the opening to the Halls of Records, which hold the history of the Earth, will be found in the right shoulder of the Sphinx.

If you bisect the golden mean rectangle that fits around the spiral at the Giza plateau, it passes exactly through the headdress of the Sphinx. Also, extended from the southern face of the middle pyramid and the line that bisects the golden mean rectangle, forms a cross that marks a very specific spot on the right shoulder of the Sphinx. Sacred Geometry

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek

One of the problems with the Sphinx is that the right shoulder, the area marked by the cross, keeps cracking. The Egyptians have been trying to patch it to keep it together. The head is also falling off. Thoth told me that the head will fall off and that, in the neck, there will be found a large golden sphere, which is a time capsule. The Egyptians are doing everything they can to keep the head and right shoulder from falling off. Thoth also told him that everything was set up at a higher level so that the Halls of Records would be discovered before the end of 1999.

Thoth said 148 sets of three people would try to enter the Halls of Records, until one of these sets, coming from the West, would open the doorway by making a sound with their voice. Inside there would be a spiral staircase going into an underground room. The Japanese have the technical ability to see this room clearly enough with instruments to detect a clay pot in the corner.

There are three channels that go out from this room. If you know how to read it, the clay pot will tell you where to go and what to do. Thoth said that the three people from the West would enter and go down the right channel. If you go down the wrong channel, or if you are not the right group of people, you will die- a real "Indiana Jones"- type scene. If you are one of the chosen three people you can walk right in without any problem.

These three people eventually will come down a long stone hallway lit on its own with no lights; that is, the air itself would be luminous. High up on the left side of the wall would be etched forty-eight sacred geometry drawings. These are the illustrations of the chromosomes of Christ-consciousness-- The first one being the 'flower of life'.

At the end of the hallway there is a slight right hand turn into a large room. Sitting on the raised shelves of this room is physical evidence of the existence of civilization on this planet for the last five and a half million years.

At the front of the room is a stone. At the top of the stone these three people would find something like a photograph, an image of themselves. Beneath the images in the photograph they would find their names- not necessarily the names they were given at birth, but their true names. Underneath the names would be a date, which would be that actual day. Thoth said that each of these three people will be allowed to remove one of these objects and take it out.

Drunvalo wrote the Flower of Life books. All the information in those books is a one assumption leading to another assumption, to another, and another. I've read them, I can say that I don't believe it. I own these books, in fact. All of this theories are based off of conversations with Thoth. I love the god Thoth, one of my favorites. But cmon. He talks to Thoth? Gah. These peopole that try to pass off their theories after talking to aliens or gods or whatever. It's a bunch of crap. A total waste of time and bunch of crap.