Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Back, differently though!

cleo_patra45

Cleo/Robyn or whatever you are..

Reading your post and thinking about it for 1 second gives me only one thought,

You are the immature factor in this forum. Nobody started to say the things that you accused them from, why is someones beliefs important when there is a discussion? You probably never heard of certain unwritten rules on a discussion board, never attack a writer personally if he isn't attacking you. The only thing that is discussable here are someones thoughts abpout the mysterious and some other things connected with it, not his or her personal life and Faith. I hope that you can start acting normal because this only will damage you, not Magikman, Celticwitch or any other forum members.

Odin S. :s9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robyn

• Magikman

• Homer

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest assured, sugar, any place completely devoid of your presence would seem like heaven to me, no matter how harsh the environment. ;D  Besides, I hear that's were all the Vampire Chickies end up, anyway.  :sk  :sk  Thanks so much for giving me something to believe in.

Your last post certainly does accentuate the level of maturity and intelligence you've been able to achieve, I feel so inadequate. The magnificent melding of colorful prose to your rapidly deteriorating mental state is seriously troubling to say the least.  :-/  (just an observation, not a personal attack) I'm curious, just how many Hail Mary's will it take to completely absolve you of your sin(s)?  God forbid anything interfere with your rightful ascendance to everlasting bliss. Or is it that since such hateful and vitriolic rhetoric was directed at godless heathens, you get holy dispensation and a free 'Stay out of Hell' card? Fanatical, religious condemnations are so pathetically inept, can't your fevered brain come up with anything original? My soul may be pitiful, yet if there truly is a God, something tells me he places greater importance on overall moral behavior, not twisted and misconstrued religious fervor. Someday you may actually understand the implications in that simple observation. Hopefully your mastery of the English language will have improved also, I just had a hilarious vision of you standing before St. Peter and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Let me in, you *%#%#*$, this is where I belong!!"  :s01

Magikman  :sg *starting to look familiar?

Very nicely said Magik,

I wish I had your gift for prose.

:)

???

As for Celtic witch and her stupid bull **** comment about " getting some help" I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her ****ing self. That's all I have to say to you.  

:'( which is why I will be visting the Forum, but posting nothing else for a little while<will be in chatroom Sundays>

the above comment hurt<I have enough to deal with without that> as far as I could see that I had done nothing to provoke such a personal attack :-X :'(

I'd like to say to Robyn or whoever you are this is not done to gain a sympathy vote, <all that know me on this Forum know I don't back down from an argument and will put my point across but as i said prev this was VERY personal> :s5

But I do forgive you and say Blessed be! in whatever you do.

Celtic you have done nothing to provoke a personal attack.

What we have here is the petulant outpourings of someone who on having their little game rumbled, is hitting out at those who are near. Classic childish behaviour.

I ask you to reconsider your positition.

Druss

Ok then, that is the first time I have seen that type of slanging match going on in a good forum.  Hopefully that will be the end of that little mess.

Celtic, hope you were not too offended by the above postings, the forum will not be the same while you are gone, hurry back to us.  ;)

Same here,  CW,  I can't say it better than the rest,  please don't let something like this affect you.  Cleo(or whatever the name)  has no idea who you really are,  she just happens to know some vulgar words.  I know you are not used to witnessing a childish temper tantrum,  but just try and think of it as that.  :)

Mr-X,

You posted a quote to what I said, but seemed to be misunderstood by it's intent.  "This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children" is what you quoted me as saying, but then continued as though I meant that you were a child. My obvious intention was using you and Odin as an EXAMPLE to prove that Robyn wasn't testing us. However, if you're only 6 years older than Odin, then that makes you one of the youngest on the forum. But just like you said, that is a good sign ;D

Homer,

Damn, you make me feel so young!

Celticwitch,

I agree with the others, Robyn/Cleo/It doens't know what she is talking about. None is in the position do says something like that about persons they don't  know.

Odin S.