Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i have recorded some evp

deserthunter661

i have been recording and investigating ghosts since i was a child ...but, taken it serious in the last 2 decades i mostly go out alone or with my wife . i tried to go with other people and hated the inmature drama they bring well in the last you can say about 100 hours of recording i have compilated a few evp's please check them out..,and give me your opinion .Now i have not altered or changed these in any way

http://www.freewebs.com/gargoyle661/index.htm

also if anyone knows how i can copy these back to my computer please tell me i lost the original cd and the originals are on my old broken computer or if yopu want PLEASE email them to me at gargoyle661@aol.com t.y.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deserthunter661

• Barek Halfhand

• JustNormal

• MasterPo

:whistle:

i have been recording and investigating ghosts since i was a child ...but, taken it serious in the last 2 decades i mostly go out alone or with my wife . i tried to go with other people and hated the inmature drama they bring well in the last you can say about 100 hours of recording i have compilated a few evp's please check them out..,and give me your opinion .Now i have not altered or changed these in any way

also if anyone knows how i can copy these back to my computer please tell me i lost the original cd and the originals are on my old broken computer or if yopu want PLEASE email them to me at gargoyle661@aol.com t.y.

I get a window informing me I need to adjust my activeX controls (internet settings) ......of course my equipment isn't exactly state of the art....B

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Those recordings are interesting!!

The one that your son thought was ****that...and you thought was 'forget that'........sounded like 'stop that'.....to me.

Those recordings are interesting!!

The one that your son thought was ****that...and you thought was 'forget that'........sounded like 'stop that'.....to me.

thats the cool part these are genuine and it took so many hours exploring many places in the desert.

• 1 month later...

WOW Those are amazing!! Sounds like the one that says "death is a song" but to me sounded like "death bring it on." But that is just my interpretation. GOOD JOB :tu:

These are really interesting. It sounded like "**** that" to me. Some of them are really clear.

These are really interesting. It sounded like "**** that" to me. Some of them are really clear.

Yes I heard that one too, very clearly

When an EVP captures a child it's so depressing, so Sad.

I do believe we have a make-over here, miss former Sunny98....not that she would ever need a makover :blush: ahem....anyway great EVP dude! :tu: ......B

halfhandshuffle:motley crue- looks that kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_w5V0tyaPo

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I know it breaks my heart. However I would rather hear them giggling as opposed to screaming for help, I cannot even stand to listen to those. Poor kids

I heard "death bring us on" too. That voice gave me the goosebumps. The first one saying your son's name was pretty frightening too. That would prove some level of consciousness from ghosts.

I heard "death bring us on" too. That voice gave me the goosebumps. The first one saying your son's name was pretty frightening too. That would prove some level of consciousness from ghosts.

Yea, those disembodied voices are VERY disturbing as are the things they say..

• 3 weeks later...

Some of these are pretty good, nice collection you have there :tu:

I have never heard anything like this before...Very interesting, but I got the chills...Especially on the last one "yeah it hurts" :hmm:

Cool! Those were very interesting!

The one that is supposed to be "Yeah it hurts" sounded like "Hey........Hey Kurt!"

That's what I heard anyway, I'm pretty much deaf though so *shrug*.

Were these recorded in a house or outside? What kind of building were they recorded in?

I understand that you said 1,000's of hours and I can understand if you don't remember exactly where each one is recorded. I'm just curious.

Very interesting, the "death bring it on" creeped me out big time!

thsank you and thank you for taking the time to post

Interesting stuff! But would be more meaningful if you listed the context of the recording (when, where, any questions you asked just before the EVP, any legend/claims about the area, etc.)

Listen to these EVPs, specifically EVP1 and EVP2 from a location here on LI. (NOTE: There is some adult language in these records so be aware.)

Wow.. very nice..As i was listening i hadto keep looking over my shoulder, felt like someone was in the room with me.

Good Job.

Interesting stuff! But would be more meaningful if you listed the context of the recording (when, where, any questions you asked just before the EVP, any legend/claims about the area, etc.)

Listen to these EVPs, specifically EVP1 and EVP2 from a location here on LI. (NOTE: There is some adult language in these records so be aware.)

Wow! Those are pretty cool!

I noticed that the "voice" sounds the same in all of them. Were they all taken in the same area?

Wow! Those are pretty cool!

I noticed that the "voice" sounds the same in all of them. Were they all taken in the same area?

EVP1 is the full recording start-to-finish. The others are segements from the main recording.

We went back recently and got another EVP, not as long, but same sounding voice and similar message. Trying to get it in a format for the website.

EVP1 is the full recording start-to-finish. The others are segements from the main recording.

We went back recently and got another EVP, not as long, but same sounding voice and similar message. Trying to get it in a format for the website.

Way to hijack the thread!

LOL

J/K