Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran 'seizes' 15 British Marines

Mugen

I think you missed something else, like secondary school maybe? It was sarcasm and I dont know how this is related to this topic. Go and spew your racism somewhere else.

You have no room to talk with your regular racist statements and anti us posts. The next elections will probably never happen. He likes power and will want to keep it.

Edited by ericraven2003

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Cinders

• Aztec Warrior

• Mugen

Mugen...do you think that the Islamic conservatives might encourage war-like situations, to stay in power?

Could what's happened today be an example of that?

Could be, its hard to comment though.

You told me twice to get my facts straight. Again, I ask you precisely which facts did I not get straight? It's real easy to sit back and criticize someone's post and say 'get your facts straight'. At the very least, you should point out where I am wrong and then post the 'correct' facts to build up your point.

If you can't do that, then your wasting everybody's time.

To help with your comprehension skills I will repeat myself, I said, "Having a spine is not emotionally overreacting to a situation but standing fast and getting your facts straight first, then reacting in your best interests." How this applies to you and your facts, I'd love to hear it.

Past tense....."I would have thought".

Yes this incident and the British reaction/response has already happened <- past tense.

We will see how this one plays out. I would have thought the British had more spine.

Sounds clear enough to me.

Well I have an half day at work today so I gotta run and I rarely post on weekends, so I look forward to reading your response on Monday, maybe we can set up a play date for then, sounds fun huh? :wub: You get the last word, make it a good one for me :tu:

My comments on the Royal Marines/R.N. sailors siezure by the Iranians.

First, the British know exactly where their boarding boats were. All would have had Globial Possitioning Systems on the boarding boats to tell where they were. With transponders showing where the boats were, back on their Royal Navy ship. Plus HMS Cornwall would have had the boarded ship on its radar. So the Brits know exactly where the incident happened.

Second, I have posted before about the Revolutionary Guards. And how they have acted outside the government before. The R.G.s are an offical. sponsored armed force of the Iranian government. But has a habit of going off in their own direction. With grave concequences for the Iranian people. But with reports of 6 Iranians patrol/gunboats being involved, this looks like a planned operation.

Third, this crisis will end in the next 48 hours with a whimper. Or we will read years from now in history books as this being one of the actions that led to eventual war. With Ahmaninejad at the UN, this will be an embarrisshment to the Iranian President. Or a heavy handed attempt to extort a permament member of the Security Council to back off.

Finally, once again the eliments of the Iranian Government brings on a crisis. And not at a good time. There were those who hoped that Ahmaninejad UN speach would be reasonable. But if this was a planned act before the Iranian Presidents speach, it will turn more and more of the worlds openion against Iran.

Edited by Birmingham

With Ahmaninejad at the UN, this will be an embarrisshment to the Iranian President. Or a heavy handed attempt to extort a permament member of the Security Council to back off.

Finally, once again the eliments of the Iranian Government brings on a crisis. And not at a good time. There were those who hoped that Ahmaninejad UN speach would be reasonable. But if this was a planned act before the Iranian Presidents speach, it will turn more and more of the worlds openion against Iran.

He canceled his trip to USA.

Why did he cancel?

Do have a press release or statement please?

He canceled his trip to USA.

Wow. I'm a bit surprised.

Why did he cancel?

Do have a press release or statement please?

Who knows. :/ Probably can't get a passport.

The Coalition should demand the troops are returned in 24 hours or they will bomb Iran's military, navy, airfields, and nuclear facilities. I'd love to see if for all their ranting and raving about Iran being more powerful than the west if they would take the chance. And if they decide to call our bluff, then we'll call theirs and do it. No troops on the ground like we did in Iraq, just bomb their military into the stone age and see if all this ethnic tension in the country will then boil over into a civil war which will split the apart.

For love of frog will the west get a backbone and start wiping out the warmachine of hostile nations while our technology is above theirs. Yeah a lot more Muslims will hate us, but enough of them already hate us, at least this way we can limit the chances of one group of them getting nukes.

Might be a good opportunity to flatten Iran's nuclear plants, Military installation, expose the weakness and show that Mahmoud is all mouth.

The British are no push over, they will deal with Iran for sure and won't tolerate any monkeying around by Mahmoud.

Edited by AROCES

There was a similer incident in 2005 or early 2006. A German contractor took a fishing trip into the same waters. Where his boat drifted a few meters into Iranian terratory. And was arrested by the Iranians, where he was held in prison for a year, only being released a couple of months ago. The Iranians held him hostage and tried to exchange him for an Iranian political assasin convicted of killing an opponant of the Iranian government in Germany, and sentanced to life in prison.

It's not just Ahmadinejad... he's just showing what the Mullahs were thinking instead of just hiding it for the time that Iran could actually act according to it's ideology.

So yeah, a rise against the regime over there is neccesary.

Odas, your comment shows your ignorance regarding Israel - equating Israel to Iran is like equating France or the UK to Iran. We're a western democracy. Iran is a radical theocracy.

No, my comment does not show my ignorance towards Israel but it does show what I think about the Israelie government. And no, you can not compare Israel to UK or France. And no, although disguised (spelling, sorry) as democracy, the Israelie government is apsolutely a shovinistic bunch of liers. And that is the reason why I can compare it and equate it to another shovinistic regim called the Iranie government.

Now what are the illuminati up to? Starting a war coming from a British angle is interesting... takes away attention.. and looks all innocent.

Excellant thinking..........the British angle and NWO. It all looks way too innocent........blame the Saudis for funding the fake Iranian vessels.

No, my comment does not show my ignorance towards Israel but it does show what I think about the Israelie government. And no, you can not compare Israel to UK or France. And no, although disguised (spelling, sorry) as democracy, the Israelie government is apsolutely a shovinistic bunch of liers. And that is the reason why I can compare it and equate it to another shovinistic regim called the Iranie government.

Hey Odas..........What is .22 talking about cause I can't read him? Hope your getting warmer up there buddy.

Excellant thinking..........the British angle and NWO. It all looks way too innocent........blame the Saudis for funding the fake Iranian vessels.

Hey Odas..........What is .22 talking about cause I can't read him? Hope your getting warmer up there buddy.

You little#*$%^&@#@###$^%^&. :D

Yuup, Buddy, it is getting warmer. .22? I gotta go back an read it.

AW, as far as I could understand it, Catch 22 is wishing you an nice weekend. :lol:

Edited by odas

AW, as far as I could understand it, Catch 22 is wishing you an nice weekend. :lol:

That's what I thought....just checking :tu: Oh, and nice weekend to you Odas.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Wow. I actually agreed with you. Hell has frozen over and pigs have wings. :yes:

You agreed with Limited :o Now i know the worlds going to end in 2012 :P I couldn't help but post this but really someone should save this and record it :w00t:

So shovinstic it is the only place in our area to give gay people full rights (there are even outright gays in our military), to have had women as prime minister and currently president, to have general elections since the foundation of our country, to be the only Middle-Eastern country where Arabs can freely vote, to have a minority language acknowledged as our national language (Arabic is a national language in Israel just like Hebrew is, even though most of the Jews do not speak it).

To have a western economy and a western education system and western standards of living.

But yes, you know all about Israel :rolleyes:.

It was clear that they were only doing there job. There wasn't any funny buisness going on. The Iranians could be said that they were just doing there jobs as well but haven't they heard of common sence. They had no overwelming reason to take away the soldiers i think.

The Coalition should demand the troops are returned in 24 hours or they will bomb Iran's military, navy, airfields, and nuclear facilities. I'd love to see if for all their ranting and raving about Iran being more powerful than the west if they would take the chance. And if they decide to call our bluff, then we'll call theirs and do it. No troops on the ground like we did in Iraq, just bomb their military into the stone age and see if all this ethnic tension in the country will then boil over into a civil war which will split the apart.

For love of frog will the west get a backbone and start wiping out the warmachine of hostile nations while our technology is above theirs. Yeah a lot more Muslims will hate us, but enough of them already hate us, at least this way we can limit the chances of one group of them getting nukes.

To risk with thousands of US/British/Israeli lives only because of 15 marines who MIGHT be captured in Iranian waters and WILL be released eventualy? I dont think that would be wise.

To risk with thousands of US/British/Israeli lives only because of 15 marines who MIGHT be captured in Iranian waters and WILL be released eventualy? I dont think that would be wise.

what about the thousands of Iranian lives your putting at risk?....

Dear Sirs

In my opinion Iran has overacted! there were many alternative options available to the Iranian "Navy" but they chose to apprehend and imprison these 15 British Royal Navy Sailors!

The British Royal Navy has the resources to enter Iranian waters and apprehend and detain members of the Iranian Navy but as you will know for yourself this has never been done! I therefore conclude Iran is acting hostile, Great Britain did not take any Iranians prisoner and as previously stated the Iranian Government chose other non diplomatic "aggressive" actions, I am a strong believer in judging people by what they do and not what they say (actions speak louder than words) and the Iranian Government appear to be acting like bullies.

To get a greater understanding on how lenient and accommodating most countries are within regards to territorial water’s and how completely irrational Iran’s actions are please CLICK HERE.

To whomever suggested that POW's paraded on National TV are cowards is seriously lacking in compassion and empathy :hmm: its an international war crime to parade POW's or detainees on T.V and order them to regurgitate an apology to contradict there home Governments public statement, I suspect the reason why this is done is for propaganda, I also think that the Statements are made under threats of violence and duress and carry no real substance or value, do you suspect that the Iranian security forces have "techniques" that can persuade prisoners to say what they want them to say? I do! :no:

I personally don’t care what any of the POW's say while on Iranian TV, I just want them come home safe!

Yours Faithfully

Jim

Your refering to them as POW's; so i guess we are at war with Iran now?....

Strictly speaking I guess I would have to retract the Term "POW" and replace it with "Prisoner"