Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Cinders

Four Years ago this month... we invaded IRAQ

Cinders

As the US Congress is pushing to PULL OUT US TROOPS as seen / read all over... example story:

House OK's Timetable for Troops in Iraq

(we all know Bush is gonna' veto... *sigh*)

But this excellent show was broadcast in the UK on BBC last Thursday -- A good friend from the UK told me about it and so very glad he did!

Description - Aired Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 on BBC :

The latest edition of Question Time will start after a few moments in the video window.

You may see other images at first - that is to ensure the start of the programme is not missed by the automated playout system.

The programme is broadcast on BBC One on Thursdays at 2235 GMT and can be viewed from the Question Time website at any time.

You can still watch this ONLINE HERE

I did upload this video if anyone wants to keep this -- it is a very good debate to listen to.. Benn and Bolton sort of go at it with each other :lol: And it does raise issue that the UK will possibly distance itself from the US in this. I really worry about that and feel powerless to do anything about it.

It really says alot of things in this show that begs more questions to be answered by BUSH and BLAIR.

I've uploaded this AVI on MegaUpload :

Click on SKIP THIS AD to download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQNY1SP8

NOTE!!!

What ever you use to view this downloaded video, be it Windows Media Player, VLC, or Media Player Classic (my fav) be sure to take the corner of the player and make the view a bit smaller until the video does not look pixilized etc..

Powerful woman with excellent thougts on this (former PM for Pakistan) :

linked-image

Tony Benn (I love this guy!):

linked-image

Bolton the guy that makes me wanna upchuck:

linked-image

I used a handy program to record this show as I really wanted to keep this.

It is NOT as perfect as what you see online but it is better than nothing.

** good thing I was not in the audience asking questions.. I would have ripped Bolton a "new one" ** :lol:

Edited by Cinders

Bob26003

Great Post Cinders! :) I was looking for this. I saw a clip of Benn putting Bolton in his place. It's a shame, but we would never get this kinda stuff on our Mainstream Media here in America.

Cinders
Great Post Cinders! :) I was looking for this. I saw a clip of Benn putting Bolton in his place. It's a shame, but we would never get this kinda stuff on our Mainstream Media here in America.

My sentiments exactly Bob... so very true..