Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do i protect myself from a zombie attack

HitMan1263

get a gun and shoot them :gun: .........just get get zombie repelent..(i dont know)

Why the topic of it? Did someone scare you?

I don't think any zombies are going to attack you. Alright?

But maybe Burntside knows,

Ok, now listen to me very carefully. Go to your kitchen, you should have some paper towel? Get a good amount of it and dampen it. Now, carefully wrap it around your head (careful not to tear the paper). Now, take off all your clothes and go to the refridgerator. You should have honey. Smear as much as you can all over your body. Now, go outside and start screaming "I DON'T BELIEVE IN ZOMBIES" as loudly as you can. Some nice men in labcoats will take you away to a place where zombies can't find you.

• Like 1

I'm kind of weird in the way that if i learn about something that scares me, i just find a way to protect myself from it instead of disproving its existence. so here is what i would do.

what i have in case of zombie attack I have a battle ready Katana and Wakizashi. i don't think i would use a gun since they run on ammo. a good blade to the neck and its all over.

as for armor, I'd use my Bike Jacket so they couldn't bite through it, and a really good pair of jeans. my bike boots would make good armor and my helmet would stop them from puking blood on me and infecting me that way. also protects my neck.

i have 50 different plans in case of zombie attack. however, 49 of them involve you being eaten by the zombies for me to escape. the 50th plan involves me becoming a zombie for the express reason of eating you though.

lol.

Remember, no matter what, save a bullet for yourself.

Zombies can be good eatin fried. :sk

i can't imagine someone with the name "hit man" could need protection from anything...

randomhit10

Edited by randomhit10

I'm guessing if you stay off of Hollyweird movie sets you should be safe from Zombie attacks.

Sorry but if a zombie wants to eat you there's really nothing you can do about it.

They wait until you're sound asleep and then munch on your brains by sucking them out through your nose.

I suggest:

1. Fill your nostrils with glue several hours before bedtime and let it thoroughly dry.

2. Never go to sleep again. Live on coffee and nothing else.

or

3. Let them suck your brains out so you can be a zombie to and join in on the fun.

:geek:

Fire. Automatic Shotgun. EXPLOSIVES!

Edited by Juupy froot

Its just a joke ppl i kno im not gona get attacked be zombies but i enjoy youre sugestions keep comenting

Might want to put it into the joke section then.

Does anyone know how i should protect myself from zombie attacks

ummm zombies arent real so you should be ok...... :wacko:

the best way to protect yourself, is to stay away from the zombies... :D

BTW, you should only use guns, if you LIKE big crowds of zombies trying to eat your brain... as they will come to the sound of gunfire... :tu:

Ah, Zombie attack. I Recommend Die and join the fun..

Zombies can still live without heads. without a torso? nope.

Is it just me or is anyone else waiting for burntside to show up?

Edited by JoshB

I'm kind of weird in the way that if i learn about something that scares me, i just find a way to protect myself from it instead of disproving its existence. so here is what i would do.

what i have in case of zombie attack I have a battle ready Katana and Wakizashi. i don't think i would use a gun since they run on ammo. a good blade to the neck and its all over.

as for armor, I'd use my Bike Jacket so they couldn't bite through it, and a really good pair of jeans. my bike boots would make good armor and my helmet would stop them from puking blood on me and infecting me that way. also protects my neck.

i have 50 different plans in case of zombie attack. however, 49 of them involve you being eaten by the zombies for me to escape. the 50th plan involves me becoming a zombie for the express reason of eating you though.

lol.

I have to disagree with your weapon choice, I would have to have a good double barreled shotgun and at least a couple of good handguns, Simply because if you try to use any kind of blad you would have to get close to use them, And that's a really good way to get bitten. So in my opinoin guns are the way to go.