Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do i protect myself from a zombie attack

HitMan1263

a greegree works good its sort of lik a self vodoo doll also if u no that they are comeing u can take thier grave soil and make a cirle around your house but u need the soil from that zombies grave so a army of em lik in re or something then id say cloaking and a shoulder mounted plasma cannon lol :lol:

I am gonna build a fortress with the nearest abandoned building I can find.. I'll make tons of traps and stuff :D Its gonna be ace! ^_^

Get some barbwire and hide it in the grass :P erm get fishing line attached to a bell! So I know when they are coming!

I cannot wait ¬!

if you want to know how to survive a zombie attack you should buy the zombie survival guide. One important tip to remember is that when running from a zombie is, a zombie will never grow tired, it will chase it's prey for many miles as long as it can see you.

if you want to know how to survive a zombie attack you should buy the zombie survival guide. One important tip to remember is that when running from a zombie is, a zombie will never grow tired, it will chase it's prey for many miles as long as it can see you.

Or smell you.

Woo! its gonna be ace!

Lol Then In the news * ZOMBIES PERFECT ATHELETE!*

I suggest Blowing their brains off :D:clap:

You know the perfect weapon for a Zombie is a shotgun! :w00t:

i prefer play dead... thats a good one!

or cover yourself with blood.. while acting like zombie. they wont hurt.. "they thought your a zombie too"

Does anyone know how i should protect myself from zombie attacks

Well, first find a metal box and fill it with food and water. Then climb in, weld the door shut and sit it out.

Alternatively, one could cause their own death but remain intact mentally. The way I see it, Zombies are stupid because there is complete brain death in between their death and reanimation. Therefore, if oxygen and nutrients could continue to be pumped into the brain after death, one would reanimate as an intelligent Zombie - safe from the other zombies and fully capable of continued reasoning. Since Zombies don't seem to decay at all, you have eternal life!

i prefer play dead... thats a good one!

or cover yourself with blood.. while acting like zombie. they wont hurt.. "they thought your a zombie too"

I had the image of 100 zombie, 99 being living people, 1 being a zombie! :rolleyes:

Get to a high building(high enough to jump) barricade the entrances, and take all the canned food and guns possible.

1.Aim for the head

2.Stay out of closets and parking garages

3.Leave the city

4.Stockpile ammunition,food and alcohol (in that order)

5.If you think someone with you has been bitten, see rule 1

6.Never go back for anything

7.Make sure you can run faster than anybody you're with

8.Never try to escape in a volkswagon van

9.If you make radio contact with someone have them come visit you. Not the other way around

10.Save the last bullet for yourself

:yes:

1.Aim for the head

Unless you are a lousy shot then aim for the wall 5 meters away from it instead and you may hit it in the head

2.Stay out of closets and parking garages

Yes because they will kill you and try on your clothes and if you are in a garage kill you and pinch your car

3.Leave the city

Yeah go to the countryside less pollution and is friendlier on the zombies decaying lungs as they feast on your flesh

4.Stockpile ammunition,food and alcohol (in that order)

Yes because you can shoot the zombie after they have gotten drunk and then chow down afterwards because all that killing may work up a appetite

5.If you think someone with you has been bitten, see rule 1

No ignore rule one just throw them to the zombies so they can finish the job and give you time to escape and get a good distance between you and the zombies

6.Never go back for anything

Except for your guns if not then you best get used to using a pointy stick and rock.

7.Make sure you can run faster than anybody you're with

If you cant then cap them in the legs and leg it shouting see ya suckers while the zombies feast on them

8.Never try to escape in a volkswagon van

It's tacky and you want to look cool when you are escaping and impress the zombies.

9.If you make radio contact with someone have them come visit you. Not the other way around

If they are old though just leave them be they are no good anyway, and they will tell you war time stories and back in their days this is how they would have taken care of a zombies.

10.Save the last bullet for yourself

Save 2 or 3 just encase you are a rubbish shot.

Ok, now listen to me very carefully. Go to your kitchen, you should have some paper towel? Get a good amount of it and dampen it. Now, carefully wrap it around your head (careful not to tear the paper). Now, take off all your clothes and go to the refridgerator. You should have honey. Smear as much as you can all over your body. Now, go outside and start screaming "I DON'T BELIEVE IN ZOMBIES" as loudly as you can. Some nice men in labcoats will take you away to a place where zombies can't find you.

I do that every night ;)

I'm kind of weird in the way that if i learn about something that scares me, i just find a way to protect myself from it instead of disproving its existence. so here is what i would do.

what i have in case of zombie attack I have a battle ready Katana and Wakizashi. i don't think i would use a gun since they run on ammo. a good blade to the neck and its all over.

as for armor, I'd use my Bike Jacket so they couldn't bite through it, and a really good pair of jeans. my bike boots would make good armor and my helmet would stop them from puking blood on me and infecting me that way. also protects my neck.

i have 50 different plans in case of zombie attack. however, 49 of them involve you being eaten by the zombies for me to escape. the 50th plan involves me becoming a zombie for the express reason of eating you though.

lol.

good ol redvsblue sarge never did like griff

• 3 months later...

Ok bro listen to me i might have already posted but i looked more into this ok this is what you do preferably you live in a two story house ok so get all the weapons you can no matter how crude then if you have gates and there is no zombies there go outside lock them or barricade them now for the important part make sure to have a escape plan like a car ok so what you do is you barricade your door and any breakable below ground windows and destroy the stairs. make sure you get all your food reachable and make sure not to blast music and try to keep lights hidden or off now if you can make it to a iga or sobeys stock up on food and dont go to any malls because thats stuped tons of zombies can enter and people in the mall will probally fight you or trample you by accident and if infiltration of the home is near take the food get on your roof if you cant jump on other roofs then stay there as long as possible get to the car and book it.

KK this is the main plan i have for surviving a zombie outbreak.It can work for either the living dead slow-moving moaning kind or the super-strong infected kind, as long as they are afraid of light.Basically your main goal is to get to the North Pole,or as close to it as you can get,since the cold will freeze the zombies and slow them down considerably.The first thing you have to do is get out of heavily populated areas,like cities,since that's wheer most of them will be.You have to find some defendable place,preferably some kind of building,where you and several other ppl can bunker down and live for the first few days while you gather equipment,portable food,and weapons.For weapons I'd suggest robbing stores and such if there aren't any military bases nearby(btw if there is a military base just go there lol),and get plenty of ammunition,and several guns.Also have some knives,axes,and swords if u have them.Also as a last line of defense if the zombies are overwhelming you,place C-4 or some other explosives in a ring around ur bunker(make sure it's something you can detonate urself from the safety of ur hideout).Every day you will go out and gather food and supplies and every nite you will retreat to the bunker to defend urself.After a few days of gathering supplies you MUST move,or else all the zombies in the area will come after u.Travel by day,defend by nite,and NEVER go into any dark places(tunnels,abandoned buildings,etc.) during the day time.You'll want to move north or toward any mountains nearby as soon as possible,and from there move toward the North pole.If you really close to the South Pole then I'd suggest building a boat and sailing there.

Lol I've put thought into this ;)

Hide! The zombies are coming for you! *runs around in panic*

Wait, what?

Follow my insturcions exactly! First, grap 2 teaspoons of salt and pour 1 teaspoon into each of your shoes. Drink four glasses of water. Take 8 steps north, 4 steps west. Lay on the ground facing the sky. Lay there for five minutes, then grab your cell.Next, go into your car and throw the keys out the window. Lock the door. Dial 911 and tell them these words exactly "Im locked in my car and the keys are on the outside" From there, the police will get the secret service to come and protect you. They will carbon freeze you so you can wake up in the future where there are no zombies.

If by now you havent realized, theres no such thing as zombies.

I browsed through the nine long pages, so forgive me if this has already been said, but you're going to need a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. It offers Complete Protection From The Living Dead!