Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do i protect myself from a zombie attack

HitMan1263

a good blade to the neck and its all over.

A Zombie is not as dependent upon a head/brain as a human is.

I'm kind of weird in the way that if i learn about something that scares me, i just find a way to protect myself from it instead of disproving its existence. so here is what i would do.

what i have in case of zombie attack I have a battle ready Katana and Wakizashi. i don't think i would use a gun since they run on ammo. a good blade to the neck and its all over.

as for armor, I'd use my Bike Jacket so they couldn't bite through it, and a really good pair of jeans. my bike boots would make good armor and my helmet would stop them from puking blood on me and infecting me that way. also protects my neck.

i have 50 different plans in case of zombie attack. however, 49 of them involve you being eaten by the zombies for me to escape. the 50th plan involves me becoming a zombie for the express reason of eating you though.

lol.

lofl

Dude, you done watched Shaun of the Dead one too many times.

I'm kind of weird in the way that if i learn about something that scares me, i just find a way to protect myself from it instead of disproving its existence. so here is what i would do.

what i have in case of zombie attack I have a battle ready Katana and Wakizashi. i don't think i would use a gun since they run on ammo. a good blade to the neck and its all over.

as for armor, I'd use my Bike Jacket so they couldn't bite through it, and a really good pair of jeans. my bike boots would make good armor and my helmet would stop them from puking blood on me and infecting me that way. also protects my neck.

i have 50 different plans in case of zombie attack. however, 49 of them involve you being eaten by the zombies for me to escape. the 50th plan involves me becoming a zombie for the express reason of eating you though.

lol.

a wakizashi? lol... do you plan to bash it's head in? those things are heavy though.. they could do some damage...

lol at your escape plans...

Well, recalling the dream I had the other night, I jumped into the back of a pick-up truck with a bunch of other hicks and started blasting them with my shot gun. Then I helped clean out Wal-mart of canned goods. Supplies, you see. Just don't take your mom with you to Wal-Mart. Mine only wanted to "shop."

• 2 months later...

Hit man, if you really want to "protect yourself from zombies", i'd suggest The Zombie Survival Guide"

well we dont know what that is

but i jus like melee weapon compat, like axes golf clubs and so forth

Ok, now listen to me very carefully. Go to your kitchen, you should have some paper towel? Get a good amount of it and dampen it. Now, carefully wrap it around your head (careful not to tear the paper). Now, take off all your clothes and go to the refridgerator. You should have honey. Smear as much as you can all over your body. Now, go outside and start screaming "I DON'T BELIEVE IN ZOMBIES" as loudly as you can. Some nice men in labcoats will take you away to a place where zombies can't find you.

:lol::rofl::tu:

I know it's a couple of months too late but still funny.....

actually if you think about it a zombie epidemic could happen soon, with all the lab testing that the government is doing, and yes destroying the brain or severing its head does kill them duh,

and think of rabies, it makes you crazy and bloodythirsty, and being bitten or scratched by rabid beings will infect you if you dont get the shot, so what if an outbreak of rabies occured? there would be some fast moving zombies after you

i believe it will happen eventually, so jus be prepared, and get on the roof of the house

• 5 weeks later...
Does anyone know how i should protect myself from zombie attacks

This may sound odd but go buy some fish from your local market and spread them around your house, also make sure you keep a shotgun that can carry 8 rounds of shells and 3 boxes of 24 shells in an easily acsessable place...........if there is an attack get on the roof of your home with the ammo with the fish they should even come near your house................ I hope this helps you

I really should type this out and save it in word pad so I don't have to retype it every time.

For now all just give you step 1. Put on thick leather clothing (I.E Motorcycle suit + pants and the helmet to protect the neck)

Hang a braid of garlic around your neck. Doesn't help against zombies ... but cause there are none you won't be attacked.

Hang a braid of garlic around your neck. Doesn't help against zombies ... but cause there are none you won't be attacked.

You are a fun ruiner! And you know what we do to fun ruiners? *COUGH*Burn them alive!*COUGH* :rolleyes:

You are a fun ruiner! And you know what we do to fun ruiners? *COUGH*Burn them alive!*COUGH* :rolleyes:

You'll have to freeze me 'cause I can't be killed by fire....

To protect yourself from zombies get so me C-4, strap it to a zombe, and blow it up! :whistle:

The best way to protect your self from a zombie attack is to rember they dont exist. :P

shoot them in the brains-if you want to live- shoot them in the brains- even the little kids. . . Zombie killer...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NAcOUwDfQ84

Edited by stygeanhue

Run, zombies are slow anyway. :tu:

Tin-foil hats. Or does that only work for aliens? :hmm:

Tin-foil hats. Or does that only work for aliens? :hmm:

I don't think a tin foil hat is going to scare away a zombie. :ph34r:

destroy all pufferfish.

better safe then sorry, believe me, these haitian storys amy not be sure, but you never know. :lol:

I dont know about protecting myself from zombies, what I want to know is how can I stop feeling like a zombie when I wake up in the mornings, particularly after a heavy night out. <_<

You could always try singing the sponge Bob square pants theme tune.....If that don't send them packing nothing will.