Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien photos - first ever, real,genuine

Monster-Finder

thumbsup.gif

see the whole story http://www.beckjord.com/firstalienphotos

Image is cropped from larger print, taken at 235 ft. Black vertical object is a tree.

1979. How many aliens can you count? These are heads only, body in bushes.

alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

MF

post-7-1069995655.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster-Finder

• Fluffybunny

• Titor

• Naveed

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are truly, sincerely, the worst pictures I have ever seen in my life.

I have seen better aliens in porridge spots. w00t.gif

Thank you for your efforts, though. thumbsup.gif

Why is it when the researchers are taking pictures of each other on the expedition they look like great quality sharp color photographs from current 35 mm cameras, but the pictures of the creatures look like they came from an antique 19th century kodak black and white with a lens problem? Maybe the explosion of the hand held powder flash scared the little guys off. alien.gif

It looks to me like an ink blot test. It is pretty bad when you have to outline the thing in the picture to give people an idea of what you are talking about...I still had a hard time seeing what they are claiming to see. whistling2.gif

Of course if they could have squeezed in half a dozen more horizontal dividers on the website, I might think it was all real. rolleyes.gif I think that dividers should be put between each sentence at least. If it is a longer sentence that uses a comma, one should throw a divider after the comma to be on the safe side...

Some folks have a lot of spare time and an excess of imagination available.

Why is it when the researchers are taking pictures of each other on the expedition they look like great quality sharp color photographs from current 35 mm cameras, but the pictures of the creatures look like they came from an antique 19th century kodak black and white with a lens problem? Maybe the explosion of the hand held powder flash scared the little guys off. alien.gif

It looks to me like an ink blot test. It is pretty bad when you have to outline the thing in the picture to give people an idea of what you are talking about...I still had a hard time seeing what they are claiming to see. whistling2.gif

Of course if they could have squeezed in half a dozen more horizontal dividers on the website, I might think it was all real. rolleyes.gif I think that dividers should be put between each sentence at least. If it is a longer sentence that uses a comma, one should throw a divider after the comma to be on the safe side...

Reply -- since you actually asked:

The photo of Suzy was taken with a

TELEPHOTO LENS.

and in color. Others were taken with 50 mm lens.

OK? w00t.gifthumbsup.gif

Those are truly, sincerely, the worst pictures I have ever seen in my life.

I have seen better aliens in porridge spots. w00t.gif

Thank you for your efforts, though. thumbsup.gif

You do not get it....

ANY photo of a real alien is priceless....

Because there aren't any others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want better? Go out yourself and wait 50 years...

and still get nothing.

Bonk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce.gifbounce.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Of course if they could have squeezed in half a dozen more horizontal dividers on the website, I might think it was all real.  rolleyes.gif I think that dividers should be put between each sentence at least. If it is a longer sentence that uses a comma, one should throw a divider after the comma to be on the safe side...

TELEPHOTO LENS.

OK? w00t.gifthumbsup.gif

That still doesn't explain why the photo is B&W. The type of lens doesn't affect that. Any REAL photographer knows that.

Phantom:

You understand that on forums I am like Neo or Leo beset by 100

"Agent Smiths"....

dig your avatar... grin2.gif

Readers should note that my alien photos were not taken of POSED SUBJECTS.

Aliens do not pose for you.

I never saw them. Camera did.

OK??? cool.gif

As I stated on your "PG bigfoot carries babies" post in the crypto section, BAD EXCUSE! It's like nature/wildlife photography. Have your camera ready! Clear photos are possible. You couldn't defend yourself on that post, so how do you expect to now? Especially with everything else that was just revealed? And still it didn't answer why the photo is B&W.

News for you M.F. Ppl don't appreciate frauds.

Phantom:

"Agent Smiths"....

Thank you for your kind words. original.gif

You do not get it....

and still get nothing.

I don't get it? Really, Jon-Erik, what makes you think your photos are real? Be honest now, it takes quite an open mind and squeezed eyes to see anything in it. You should really take a look at this thread and tell me what you make of that?

Thank you for your time. thumbsup.gif

All I see is a bunch of blurry nothingness. These are really just a bunch of horrible pictures of light and shadow seen through trees.

TELEPHOTO LENS.

OK? w00t.gifthumbsup.gif

That still doesn't explain why the photo is B&W. The type of lens doesn't affect that. Any REAL photographer knows that.

I take photos all of the time with a 200 mm lens. It does make them more grainy/blurry at the higher zoom, but nowhere near the changes I see in these photos.

I would love more than anything to find photos of actual cryptozoological critters/ET's, I consider myself to have an open mind. These photos just don't convince me at all. They are incredibly blurry, and without the suggestive outlines I wouldn't see much of anything at all. Even with the outlines on some of the pictures I think you have taken quite a bit of artistic license...Rorshack Test keeps coming to mind. I guess after 50 years of searching I'd see the same thing.

I am not looking for little alien Glamourshots with the little critters posed on bear skin rugs with far too much makeup on; just something that can be seen without the power of suggestion being a factor.

In my opinion those photos aren't going to be enough to convince anyone, even folks that are open to the idea.

As I stated on your "PG bigfoot carries babies" post in the crypto section, BAD EXCUSE! It's like nature/wildlife photography. Have your camera ready! Clear photos are possible. You couldn't defend yourself on that post, so how do you expect to now? Especially with everything else that was just revealed? And still it didn't answer why the photo is B&W.

Naveed:

1) YOU DO NOT GET IT. Aliens do not permit you to take photos of them.

(bonk!)

2) Fraud? Naveed only go see http://www.beckjord.com/reply.html

whistling2.gif

Fluffy:

Reg photoS taken of MASTER SCENE (GOT IT?) in 50 mm. Then CROPPED.

Susie photo taken with 400 mm lens. Slide not cropped.

Got it?

To all: ALIENS USUALLY DO NOT LET YOu take photos --

They control you.

MEMORIZE THIS....

Bonk!

devil.gifdevil.gif

Mr.Beckjord, please refrain from becoming insulting when people question you. No need for that. Thank you.

Phantom:

"Agent Smiths"....

Thank you for your kind words. original.gif

You do not get it....

and still get nothing.

I don't get it? Really, Jon-Erik, what makes you think your photos are real? Be honest now, it takes quite an open mind and squeezed eyes to see anything in it. You should really take a look at this thread and tell me what you make of that?

Thank you for your time. thumbsup.gif

I would never dare to dispute Agent Smith.

But... they are real. LIKE IT OR NOT.

I went back there and took comparison shots.

Aliens had moved.

Please READ my site...

http://www.beckjord.com/firstalienphotos

OK -- also, use my real email.... seeker@stealthaccess.net

Direct is best. thumbsup.gif

Mr.Beckjord, please refrain from becoming insulting when people question you. No need for that. Thank you.

Not even a mini-bonk??? ( I think people ought to see my site, and maybe even visit the camping spot before letting loose with unfounded criticism.)

whistling2.gif

Fluffy:

Reg photoS taken of MASTER SCENE (GOT IT?) in 50 mm. Then CROPPED.

Susie photo taken with 400 mm lens. Slide not cropped.

Got it?

To all: ALIENS USUALLY DO NOT LET YOu take photos --

They control you.

MEMORIZE THIS....

Bonk!

I got it. The photos are still horribly fuzzy. I can't make anything out in nearly all of them. There are a couple of "Igor" that could be something, but even they look like old b/w video captures, not photos. That doesn't fit with your story you tell.

I have been reading through your website. I will always give good consideration to anything that I find. I have to be candid, your site doesn't make me think that you are on the level. That is just my gut reaction, take it or leave it. The poor quality of the photos, and that fact that the critters have all been named like pets seem to be kind of odd.

I don't know how to say this without being very rude so please forgive me but by the look of the site; the photos and its writing, I get the feeling of a bit of "wackiness" on your part. Kind of like Don Quixote goes on the search for bigfoot. I am sorry to say that, but I don't get much of a feeling of credibility by what I have seen so far.

Creatures  (2) TWO! -  " Connie"  and  "Thom"  (one editor, one writer)  WITH KIDS ON THEM.

Help me out here, "Connie and Thom" are bigfoot editors and writers? blink.gif Where exactly did they go to school? Bigfoot Univeristy? Did they major in photographic evasion?

With bigfoot on your staff, it seems like your 50 year search for proof may be over...a few company picnic photos, and there ya go-proof of bigfoot. They would probably end up as fuzzy as the rest of the photos though... tongue.gif

They control you.

You lost me on this one. The bigfoot control you? If they control you, how did you get the photos you have? Did they slip up and allow those photos? Can you explain this please?

Are all bigfoot(bigfeet?) Aliens? Vice versa? Or is this spot in Northern California kind of like a Monster Island with all of the critters of lore?

I would never dare to dispute Agent Smith.

I hate to sound really sheltered, but who is agent smith? A movie reference of some sort?

TIA

Naveed:

(bonk!)

whistling2.gif

*BONK!*

No you don't get the way a good photographer works. Anyways, animals don't let you photograph them either. A good photographer has the camera ready for when they get that brief moment to capture and animal on film. I think cryptozoological photography would be the same way. So quit feeding bull down our throats.

*BONK*

All I see is a bunch of blurry nothingness. These are really just a bunch of horrible pictures of light and shadow seen through trees.

Fortunately, several scientists and some researchers I respect, (not anonymous posters) do see them. Suggest you get an eye exam, or back AWAY FROM SCREEN AND VIEW.

Sorry....... devil.gif

BUMP.

they have a wild imagination ^ o^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Yes, your name is MUD.

tongue.gif

Naveed:

(bonk!)

whistling2.gif

*BONK!*

No you don't get the way a good photographer works. Anyways, animals don't let you photograph them either. A good photographer has the camera ready for when they get that brief moment to capture and animal on film. I think cryptozoological photography would be the same way. So quit feeding bull down our throats.

*BONK*

NO!

Clear photos of ALIENS are not possible.

where have you been? Do you actually think you can decide, "well, I'll go photograph an alien today..." and do it??? (mini-bonk).

We get them by accident. By indirection.

The photos are B&W by choice. B&W shows more than color in this effort.

Sir, you need to do more reading and research.

alien.gifrolleyes.gif