Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trapezoids

UM-Bot

user posted image rCharn Parker: It was early afternoon and my roommate was sweeping the small foyer area in the apt. He turned the ceiling light on so he could see better. He looked up to check for any little spider dust puffs and noticed a pattern on the upper wall over the hall closet door. As he happened to turn his head while still looking up he noticed a second pattern of the same design on the wall over the front door. Out of the corner of his eye with hesitation he glanced at the wall above the kitchen, and startled he saw another identical pattern. So there were three identical patterns, exactly the same distance from the cieling and exactly the same size. They were perfect patterns. He came to my bedroom in total awe to show me what he had discovered. When I saw them I just thought, "uh - oh".

We examined them closely. All the same size etc. Each one was a bit lighter or darker than the others.After spooking ourselves for a half hour or so, it was Chuck that realized what the pattern or symbol was. He said, it looked like an upside-down Trapezoid. However this trapezoid had a vertical line down the middle. We wondered if perhaps a former tenant had hungfixtures in those spots and we were seeing a bleed through; but they were too perfect to be a bleed through.I felt very uncomfortable about them. I don't spook very easily, but these for some reason I didn't like. The next day, Chuck said he was going to clean them off. I said, " I don't know, maybe we should leave them alone".

First he used a Mr. Clean magic eraser sponge (plug for Mr. Clean) that removed some of it. To get the remainder off, he used Purple Power Industrial strength cleaner. ( Another free plug) Basically they came off, though there is a very very light trace. One has to strain to see them. He said if he had scrubbed anymore, the paint would start coming off. So after that we jusr relaxed, tried not to be too concerned about them, (though we were for several days,) and had a Diet-Coke. (smiles)We used my Canon Powershot G6 to take the pictures. The pictures are a little yellowish due to the various shadows and lighting around us, and (admittedly) some dirt. I took the one picture over the closet and re-exposed it slightly raising the light level, and it gave the trapezoid a perfect effect and clarity. Another note: Trapezoids are mainly known in mathematics; namely geometry and physics etc. However without the center line. In the photos I lightly reexposed the brightness hoping it would be more clear and it was - you can now see the sharpness of the outline, from the others.

The pictures: Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 | Image 5

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charn

• Indrid Cole

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• UM-Bot

Charn here again - if anyone has any idea what this particular Trapezoid with the line in the middle might be I would appreciate your input; Or what it might be connected to.

Certainly odd. Is there any way to find out who where the previous tenants? If this is an apartment, maybe the Landlord or neighbors can confirm if they had odd items which could have been hung on walls.

Certainly odd. Is there any way to find out who where the previous tenants? If this is an apartment, maybe the Landlord or neighbors can confirm if they had odd items which could have been hung on walls.

Good thought friend, but that has been checked clear back to 1996. The last tenants were here 5 years.

The painters have said they did not have to remove any hangings or nails etc.

It is definitely a paranormal or psychic happening. We just cannot figure out what. It also stays with

the mathematics of the universe of all things happen in threes.

As is stated, this is an upside down Trapezoid shape. I am trying to reach some conclusion as to why

it is upside down and why it had the additional lione in the middle.

Oh and for the other reply - nope - no one is playing a joke - unless it's from the otherside.

Thank You, Charn

Yes, that could be hard to track. I am certainly intrigued by this though. I did a bit of digging on the Internet. I found an interesting explanation on the official website of the Order of the Trapezoid. Here's the excerpt:

"The Trapezoid: is the central mystery of the Order. Runa, the essence of mysteries, is represented by its ultimate example. The trapezoid functions to link objective and subjective realities, just as it beckons its initiates to explore worlds where the arrow of time no longer points in a single direction. The trapezoid is a two-dimentional representation of a three dimentional shadow. It is a prism and a gate. Most importantly, it is a mystery."

Source: http://www.trapezoid.org/mission/mysteries.html

Yes, that could be hard to track. I am certainly intrigued by this though. I did a bit of digging on the Internet. I found an interesting explanation on the official website of the Order of the Trapezoid. Here's the excerpt:

"The Trapezoid: is the central mystery of the Order. Runa, the essence of mysteries, is represented by its ultimate example. The trapezoid functions to link objective and subjective realities, just as it beckons its initiates to explore worlds where the arrow of time no longer points in a single direction. The trapezoid is a two-dimentional representation of a three dimentional shadow. It is a prism and a gate. Most importantly, it is a mystery."

Source: http://www.trapezoid.org/mission/mysteries.html

Thank You for your insite. I clicked and remembered that I had been there. I also left fast the first time.

Now that you offered the link. I looked around some more. Yes, the Order of the Trapezoid is the only

connection I also have been able to make on the web. Let me know if you come up with anything else.

Thanks, Charn

I think this could be easily explained and is of no paranormal significance.

I think this could be easily explained and is of no paranormal significance.

Indrid: Then please explain if you would be so kind. Statements are great if you can back them.

Perhaps your explanation would be accurate?

masking tape could have made the shapes then once removed leaving a stain behind.

paint around it being bleached by the sun.

masking tape could have made the shapes then once removed leaving a stain behind.

paint around it being bleached by the sun.

Excellent shot Indrid - However the painters and plasterers in our project have already

said this is not caused by painting. hangings, or anything they are aware of. We don't get

sunlight in our hall except for haze type - nothing direct. But this is a good thought.

Thank You, Charn

Excellent shot Indrid - However the painters and plasterers in our project have already

said this is not caused by painting. hangings, or anything they are aware of. We don't get

sunlight in our hall except for haze type - nothing direct. But this is a good thought.

Thank You, Charn

May I ask why these geometric shapes weirded you out? Was there a particular feeling you got? How long had you lived in the apartment without noticing them?

Thank You, Charn

as a painter ( fine arts) your painters know squat it seems. secondly , haze as well can cause it. it is the radiation and that would leave an imprint , not to mention anything airborn over time that may change the surrounding paint . after years of hanging , pictures in my grandmothers basement where there is no sunlight left imprints.

myth related of course are various native american views

also is some nut with an Order of the trapezoid on the net as well as the Nazi Order of the Trapezoid.

http://www.trapezoid.org/index2.html

http://www.totse.com/en/religion/the_occult/trapezoi.html

Edited by Lt_Ripley

as a painter ( fine arts) your painters know squat it seems. secondly , haze as well can cause it. it is the radiation and that would leave an imprint , not to mention anything airborn over time that may change the surrounding paint . after years of hanging , pictures in my grandmothers basement where there is no sunlight left imprints.

myth related of course are various native american views

also is some nut with an Order of the trapezoid on the net as well as the Nazi Order of the Trapezoid.

http://www.trapezoid.org/index2.html

http://www.totse.com/en/religion/the_occult/trapezoi.html

Hi Ripley - Thanks for the input - You know I sure as heck can't figure it out - we have lived here four years and then all of

a sudden there they are - three of them - one on each of the walls - same height,width etc.

I know one fellow lead me to the Order of the Trapezoid. I'll also check out yours. The only thing - though it is

a Trapezoid -it is upsidedown - perhaps that fits in with my world.:) The native american view would be very interesting

to me. Charn P.S. Hey, that is right, I never stopped to think about radiation.

Hi Ripley - Thanks for the input - You know I sure as heck can't figure it out - we have lived here four years and then all of

a sudden there they are - three of them - one on each of the walls - same height,width etc.

I know one fellow lead me to the Order of the Trapezoid. I'll also check out yours. The only thing - though it is

a Trapezoid -it is upsidedown - perhaps that fits in with my world.:) The native american view would be very interesting

to me. Charn P.S. Hey, that is right, I never stopped to think about radiation.

Well, that takes care of that! I went to both sites Ripley - one was the site the other guest directed me to - So not for me, I

don't like black magic or Nazism. However what others choose is their choice and their path. Thanks Again!

Hey Charn,

If you stare at your pictures long enough those shapes start to disappear into the background. Neat optical illusion. :tu:

Hey Charn,

If you stare at your pictures long enough those shapes start to disappear into the background. Neat optical illusion. :tu:

Hey Spark - I tried that. Numbers two and three do it. But the others won't - could be my eyes. Thanks for the

notice - That can happen I know - I've seen it with other type pictures - but didn't know these would fade.

Now if I can do that with my wall, I'll have it made. Charn

• 2 months later...
Hey Spark - I tried that. Numbers two and three do it. But the others won't - could be my eyes. Thanks for the

notice - That can happen I know - I've seen it with other type pictures - but didn't know these would fade.

Now if I can do that with my wall, I'll have it made. Charn

How about an update.. Did you ever find out what they are??

• 3 weeks later...
How about an update.. Did you ever find out what they are??

Hi Friend. No I never found out what they are or why. Someday perhaps.

If I do I will let everyone know. Charn

• 1 month later...

you know what bugs me? people who automatically criticize someone for presenting a mystery, if you feel it's easily explainable, then either solve and explain it, or if your not interested, go find other critisizers and start a string about how stupid people who enjoy a mystery are, i'm sure all the people from these strings would be happy to stay out of your string.

aaanywho, my thoughts on this phenomenon are this: everything IS explainable and everything has an answer, if however, sometimes we're just not ready for an answer, as much as we want to know, we just have to be patient and wait and attempt to better ourselves in every aspect, so that one day we will be prepared. if anyone has an explination i'd love to see you present it in a rational way, i'm just tired of people dismissing someting so easily. And remember, if you want to be accepted, you must be willing to accept others, because they have some answers in life that you don't have even if the're wrong about something that you are right about.

• 10 months later...
you know what bugs me? people who automatically criticize someone for presenting a mystery, if you feel it's easily explainable, then either solve and explain it, or if your not interested, go find other critisizers and start a string about how stupid people who enjoy a mystery are, i'm sure all the people from these strings would be happy to stay out of your string.

aaanywho, my thoughts on this phenomenon are this: everything IS explainable and everything has an answer, if however, sometimes we're just not ready for an answer, as much as we want to know, we just have to be patient and wait and attempt to better ourselves in every aspect, so that one day we will be prepared. if anyone has an explination i'd love to see you present it in a rational way, i'm just tired of people dismissing someting so easily. And remember, if you want to be accepted, you must be willing to accept others, because they have some answers in life that you don't have even if the're wrong about something that you are right about.

Friends of Unexplained Mysteries - Thank you for reading this article and for posting your thoughts.

You can hear my interviews as I stated earlier by going to my archived section of The Charn Parker Show

on Blog Talk radio. www.blogtalkradio.com/thecharnparkershow/feed Also visit me at my space and be a friend:

www.myspace.com/charnparkershow.com and you will find a very interesting writing on my Official Website about

My connection with the ANUNNAKI: www.charnparker.com

Thanks Again and Thank You Admisistrator you have always welcomed my articles!