Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dying in your dream

Ruthie

Once I dreamt that I was on a battlefield, with thousands of people. I remember carrying a rifle or a musket, and I had a corse blue coat on with a pouch slung around my shoulder. I remember running across the field, with the explsions of cannonballs hitting the ground. We were heading toward the enemy, most of the men were shot down, and some with knives and the butts of their guns. I was hit from behind, i turned around, and there was a man with a moustache that curled up at the ends. His coat was gray or brown, his black hair was tangled and matted with blood. He swung his bayonette acroos my face, putting out my right eye and slicing the bridge of my nose. He then ran me through to the left of my sternum. I layed there for a while looking up at the clouds. The seemed flat, and i could taste my mouth full of blood. The last thing i saw before i woke up my body laying on the ground with about 20,000 other people.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruthie

• monkeegirl

• Unexplainable

• KayEl

Hi KayEl!

I guess you haven't read my post that started this thread..

I did DIE in my dream, NO question about that!

I have also had several dreams where I ALMOST died, but the dream just ended there, or I woke up before I actually died.

I think these dreams are nothing but ordinary dreams.

What interests me, is that I had a PERFECT vision of myself of what I look like now, 8 (!!!) years later!

I look NOTHING like I did when I had the dream!

This dream was also NOTHING like the ordinary dreams that seems SO REAL, it was so much more REAL than those dreams!!

I can't explain how, you just feel it..

And yes, I've had dreams that seemed VERY real before, but this one was different.

I guess this is impossible to understand if you haven't experiensed yourself.

I have no fear regarding this dream, I just think it's weird...

Like how could I know EXACTLY what I would look like 8 years ahead in time??

Please post your theory!

I do NOT belive in past lives, so don't bother..

-Like past lives could have anything to do with this! tongue.gif

Thanks for reading this post!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs from Ruthie!

Wow Byuu94,

I've heard some dreams that always made me think for certain that there was reincarnation. THAT dream right there re-affirms my belief that we still carry our past lives with us. I've had a few dreams like that as well. My dreams don't end horribly when i think i dream of past lives, mostly i just dream a snippet of my past life. "A day in the life" view kinda thing. I've dreamt about being a fine upper class lady in the VERY early 1900's, like around 1904. My scariest past life dream i had was kinda horrible. I dreamt i was a british lady working in an asian country with two other women and a priest. Medical help and all that. Then it changed from me helping people to us trying to escape from the area by boat, while people with guns decided who got on the boat and who didn't. Those who got on the boat pulled away from the pier leaving belongings behind, still reaching and screaming and crying for those on the pier. Then when we thought we were getting away, the men on the pier that had the guns opened fire on us on the boat and people started to jump overboard. Women throwing their children overboard, and then jumping themselves hoping to save them from a bullet. I just remember swimming in the water looking for a place to swim to, while all these people around me (some floating and bleeding) some swimming with their children attatched to their backs, and others struggling to stay above water. scared.gif

A couple days after having that dream i read in an online magazine that an incident had happened like that in Vietnam. WAYYYY before America got involved.

The funny thing is, once when i had gotten a reading on past lives, the psychic told me that i had come back early this turn around. Which would make sense, because i was born in 1980, and this incident happened in the 1950's. Dreams i know are the definite porthole to your past, present and future.

Thank you for sharing your dream here byuu94, it was VERY interesting. thumbsup.gif

Please post your theory!

I do NOT belive in past lives, so don't bother..

-Like past lives could have anything to do with this!

Hey Ruthie,

Different beliefs for different folks. SOME would call dreams that make you feel like you've been to a place before, or looking in the mirror in a dream and NOT seeing your present face but that of someone else, a past life recall. Others would say it was nothing but a dream and nothing more. As you can see from my past posts i happen to believe in past lives. What do you believe? I'm not looking for a huge religous debate here, just an explanation as to why you don't. A sharing of the minds if you will. I like hearing other people's points on this subject. NOT to start a fight, but just to see points of view. Thanks! thumbsup.gif

Hi Monkeegirl!

Thanks for posting on this thread!

I do not believe in past lives because I'm a christian (...or somethimg like that.. original.gif )

I think that every soul has 1 life to live on earth.

And when we die, we are dead.. Until the second coming of Jesus.

It's kind of hard to explain exactly WHY I belive what I do, I just do..

-Ruthie-

That's cool Ruthie, i completely respect your beliefs. And thank you for responding!! original.gif

No problem Monkeegirl! grin2.gif

I'm just wondering about what people think about me seeing myself EXACTLY what I look like now,8 (!!!!) years back in time..

And as I said before I look NOTHING like I did when I had that dream!

How can this be?

Any theories?

-Ruthie-

So, in other words, when you died in your dreams, you know you are "dead" and yet you are aware. Things don't black out, or you have an out of body experience. Somehow you know you are dead.