Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO and Alien Photographs

Sketch

Does anyone ever realize how grainy and fuzzy most of these alleged pictures are. I believe in UFOs and intelligent life, but come on, if we take a picture of a deer at night, it still looks like a deer, yet when you photograph an alien, it looks like a blob. Give me a break. The only photographs I have seen that are not distorted are the ones from Mexico and a few other wide ranged sightings and a few obvious hoaxes. And for those of you ripping out the old photos from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, I hate to tell you, aside from a few differences in quality, color, and clarity a little green man (sarcasm) should look like a little green man, not a tree that could be interepretted as everything from a deer to AHHH Michael Jackson.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• The Krow

• moe eubleck

• Tess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good point,most pix iv seen are very grainy,but dont mean they all are wink2.gif

Sketch,i think if you do a little searching,you'll find ALOT of pix of aliens/ufo's that are crystal clear...not all of them are grainy and fuzzy,but alot are,maybe because they're in motion? wink2.gif

whistling2.gif Hey Dudette,

Am I in here? Whoa...what a trip. Dude. Check me out...I am really here. Cool.

Okay, now what do I do? wub.gif

Joc

Greetings and welcome to Earth Joc. the first thing you may want to do is get you some clothing. Walking around in your jollies is still not acceptable in society.

Secondly, you must purchase a false greencard. These can be purchased for 60$ on the streets of San Francisco. There! now you are no longer a naked, illegal alien.

Secondly, you must purchase a false greencard. These can be purchased for 60$ on the streets of San Francisco. There! now you are no longer a naked, illegal alien.

Lol moe .. so true laugh.gif

As for why alien photos are mostly fuzzy paintsplotches is because they are mostly fake pictures blurred deliberatly so you cant tell . Their are some real pics out there , I am sure of it . But for the most part humans love attention

whistling2.gif Hey Dudette,

Am I in here?  Whoa...what a trip.  Dude.  Check me out...I am really here.  Cool.

Okay, now what do I do? wub.gif

Joc

Joc,now all ya do is start reading until you find something interesting and then post your thoughts and opinions.......... tongue.gif

Hey, Joc...Dude...

'wha' happened! blink.gif

It's great to see you;we've missed you. original.gif

Hey Tess and Babs,

Well dudes, I sort of missed you too devil.gif lol

I don't know....I sort of feel like an alien.gif in here. Off my turf you know?

So hey I guess I'll jet around and see whats up. I am just afraid crying.gif that there is too much here to get a grasp on...but then you astro-chicks are buzzin' around so maybe it'll be okay. thumbsup.gif

What areas do you hang in? Cause really it's like, Hey Dude is this the Tess and Babs thread in Aliensville? Or what? Whoa! This rocks cool.gif

Later Chickies wub.gif

Joc ph34r.gif the unexplained msyteries dude

Lol moe .. so true laugh.gif

As for why alien photos are mostly fuzzy paintsplotches is because they are mostly fake pictures blurred deliberatly so you cant tell . Their are some real pics out there , I am sure of it . But for the most part humans love attention

Even the universe is a somewhat disposable item~~Joc

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

I came across this picture when I was downloading my Mexico pics. Trippy huh?

I didn't even see it when I took the picture. Maybe it was cloaked. Dunno.

Anyway I submit it for your inspection. Authentic or just some twisted space-embryos sense of humor? You decide.

Joc ph34r.gif

post-7-1071299625.jpg

good GOD MAN!!! Tis real! I believe!!

actually, if ya wanna make it a tad bit more realstic, try using the paintdropper tool. It will help you to match the UFO background color with the pic color. tongue.gif

VIVA LA PHOTOSHOP!!

VIVA LA PHOTOSHOP!!

the correct translation is....VIVA EL PHOTOSHOP

*Mekorig teaching spanish while i can correctly spell english whistling2.gif *

ph34r.gif Hey Babs,

What's happening Chickypoo? wub.gif

ph34r.gif Joc alien.gif

Hey Joc,

Dude...LOL,I swear, you kill me! You're like lightening,man! w00t.gif

...really dug that photo from Mexico.

is anybody else reading this thread getting sick of Smileys...seriously...its starting to burn my eyes

w00t.gif Cha dude! Its like totally totally gnarly dude. Ohmygod! Like, gag me with a spoon. That is totally non heinous! original.gif Props to all my home cooshy flies!! original.gif Jennay? Like Jennay? are you still there, girlfriend? wub.gifw00t.giflaugh.gifgrin2.gif

Just nod and smile Krow.

*nods and smiles*

Hey Krow.

Dude...LOL,I swear, you kill me! You're like lightening,man! w00t.gif

Dudes and Dudettes, alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

Now that your done making fun of me how about approaching some serious topical info...like, uh, do you think it is possible to create exotic substances which could stablize a Schwarzschild wormhole long enough for a traveler to pass through and how would you forsee accomplishing that goal?

Dude! Lightening is my middle name. Yo, Babs! You rock Astro-chick!

ph34r.gif Joc alien.gif

Ps Hey Krow, fortunately there is a limit to the number of emoticons one can include in a post....otherwise I would have sent you a note with about 45 of 'em.

LOL Peace Out

We werent making fun of you...just the smileys...because i'm almost blind now...

ph34r.gif OK Dude! (De Ja Vu) Do you know anything about wormholes?

alien.gif Joc ph34r.gif

post-7-1071356285.jpg