Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disturbing Demon Video

mattk4today

I remember awhile ago finding a video on youtube of some young demon worshippers of some sort from another country (can't remember which) in a forest doing some ritual around a campfire. During this ritual a really scary looking demonic skeleton in a robe appears seemingly out of the bonfire, and sits there. I know it sounds cheesy and stupid, but just the way it looked and was presented was eerily real and disturbing. They show a closeup of the hand of the demon which looks like some beastly clawed skeleton hand, and the way it moved seemed very real.

Anyway, I was hoping someone has seen this or can just help me find it. I can't remember what it was called. Try searches in youtube videos section like demon, ghost, ritual, forest, etc. I'll keep searching too; I'll post it if I can find it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattk4today

• airika

• _Spawn_

• xCrimsonx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! Somehow I found it. Watch for yourself. The demon's at the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVwGh7Ljz6g...ted&search=

What do you guys think? Weird huh.

OK, I must say, I searched Youtube lastnight for about an hour, before finally giving up and heading off to bed LOL! I did watch the video, and my biggest question, is WHY they wouldn't focus in on the face. :hmm: The hands have GREAT detail, but I'm guessing that the face didn't. They also appeared Native American, and the "entity" had what looked to me, "Native American Hair." I feel that it was either a great joke, or just some sort of weird ritual they do. I don't believe it to be genuine in the least. Great makeup artist though. :tu:

The weird thing is look how long and big the hands are, but they have movement to the tips of the fingers. And just the way it moves doesn't seem human.

The weird thing is look how long and big the hands are, but they have movement to the tips of the fingers. And just the way it moves doesn't seem human.

I do understand what you're saying, and (I'm not sure if you have ever done this or not) if you put fake finger tips on, you can create the same effect. I have also seen some AMAZING body art. I have many pictures of people that are naked, that LOOK like they're clothed. SO, add some fake finger tips to the hands, glue them so they don't fall off, and then airbrush the hands and nails. I'm also sorry if I seem pessimistic, but my friends comment on how I'm always the skeptic. I guess, this may also be because of how many people there are, that play pranks, and make stuff up, and other people believe it to be real. When this stuff is then admitted to being a hoax, then it makes people feel horrible and bitter for even believing it in the first place. It's just easier to be the skeptic, and save face in the end.

I have to say FAKE! I mean, he isn't coming from inside the fire, he is coming from BEHIND it. Also, that couldn't be a more phony mask, only if they bought it at the dollar store. And those hands, they make those for costume to put on as gloves. I hope this helps.

Its no less disturbing than this attachment.

post-52831-1175635081_thumb.jpg

Obviously a fake.

I am not sure if it was just me, but it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks go camping. If I was bored enough I could strip the audio and slow it down to see what it is, but I just can't imagine being that bored. That was just horribly fake...

I would love to watch it, but all the link took me to was YouTube and a list of videos, I am not sure what one I am supposed to be clicking on :hmm:

Now you have mentioned the hand, what about the face, it is obviosly a mask, it dont move at all! I would sopose even a demon ore what they are protending it should be, would have just a little control over its facialmuscles, this one is as stiff as the plastic it is made off :sleepy:

Here's part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXGHVlUsdA...ted&search=

I know you get that warm fuzzy feeling when you get to tell someone something's so obviously fake, but even if it was you gotta admit they did a pretty good job. I give them 2 thumbs up. Look at around 1 minute at that... thing. Too small and skinny to be a dude in a costume, but it sure can move. Maybe they got the guys who worked on the Pirates Of The Carribean ride to help them. Look athe one at 8:20 too. I think they also got Linda Blaire to be in it.

Edited by mattk4today

Arghhhh! No link even when I go to youtube, just the name of the video. So I am now giving up.

One quick question, when I have clicked on youtube before you automatically could view any videos etc, now it seems as though you have to register and log in? Anyone else finding this?

My good sir, I have worked with demons, and you sir, are no demon. seriously though kinda funny really, looked kinda like a muppet...a burn victim muppet mind you...

Arghhhh! No link even when I go to youtube, just the name of the video. So I am now giving up.

One quick question, when I have clicked on youtube before you automatically could view any videos etc, now it seems as though you have to register and log in? Anyone else finding this?

Yeah, I recently membership. Do it, it's easy, it takes like a minute. Then you can probably see the vids, I checked the links and they're good.

I didn't watch the second video, it's too late and I'm watching The Great Carlos Mencia. I do agree with you though, 2 thumbs up, I'm sure they scared and convinced more then one person. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAH wow

I don'y really care whether or not that's real (obviously I don't think it is) but either way the people who made it are amazing.

I'm also sorry if I seem pessimistic, but my friends comment on how I'm always the skeptic. I guess, this may also be because of how many people there are, that play pranks, and make stuff up, and other people believe it to be real. When this stuff is then admitted to being a hoax, then it makes people feel horrible and bitter for even believing it in the first place. It's just easier to be the skeptic, and save face in the end.

Well said! :tu:

I had to downgrade my Flash Player as the new version seemed to have a bug in it!

I uninstalled it first using the uninstaller here http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase...cfm?id=tn_14157

Then installed Version 7 from http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=flashp and then upgraded to 9 (8 then 9) using the links at the oldversion website.

Worked for me! ;)

...it sounds like the Mogwai "Gizmo"...

FAKE!!! iwould like to say more but must watch my language :whistle:

FAKE!!! iwould like to say more but must watch my language :whistle:
Looks like he is climbing out of the hole in the stump. Pretty cool idea but not real believable as far as the way it was done.

why does the video (#2) speed up after five minutes?

EDIT alright, so, on the first video the "thing" at one minute in appears creepy, but if you look close it looks to be one of the guys there standing sideways looking up and down. check it out.

Edited by Kalashsixtynine