Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disturbing Demon Video

mattk4today

I remember awhile ago finding a video on youtube of some young demon worshippers of some sort from another country (can't remember which) in a forest doing some ritual around a campfire. During this ritual a really scary looking demonic skeleton in a robe appears seemingly out of the bonfire, and sits there. I know it sounds cheesy and stupid, but just the way it looked and was presented was eerily real and disturbing. They show a closeup of the hand of the demon which looks like some beastly clawed skeleton hand, and the way it moved seemed very real.

Anyway, I was hoping someone has seen this or can just help me find it. I can't remember what it was called. Try searches in youtube videos section like demon, ghost, ritual, forest, etc. I'll keep searching too; I'll post it if I can find it.

Sounds interesting.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattk4today

• airika

• Geves

• stackofbooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! Somehow I found it. Watch for yourself. The demon's at around 5 minutes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVwGh7Ljz6g...ted&search=

What do you guys think? Weird huh.

Yes weird, very staged though. good try guys. :tu:

Here's part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXGHVlUsdA...ted&search=

I know you get that warm fuzzy feeling when you get to tell someone something's so obviously fake, but even if it was you gotta admit they did a pretty good job. I give them 2 thumbs up. Look at around 1 minute at that... thing. Too small and skinny to be a dude in a costume, but it sure can move. Maybe they got the guys who worked on the Pirates Of The Carribean ride to help them. Look athe one at 8:20 too. I think they also got Linda Blaire to be in it.

wasent that good, i could create that whole scene for less than 70 bucks

all u need is a good Artist thats about it, if you think it was scary then please watch Gigli that was a scary movie

I'm not one to jump on this kind of stuff but, FAKE.

They have probably the bravest cameraman in the history of the world... There's hardly any radical jumping and if you were confronted with that kind of stuff (especially at that range). You wouldn't be standing face to face with it unless you were on all kinds of drugs. The guy would be changing his pants...often.

But I will admit the second one had pretty good make up on. I thought he was just filming a statue at first until I saw the head movement. Then I was like "whoa! if hollywood movies required horrible lighting, these guys would be shoe-ins".

All this video does is make it much easier for people to dismiss this type of sub-culture as B.S. (our sub-culture I mean, the curious. The demon worshipers have always been B.S.)

Thanks for sharing the video though.

Edited by Geves

Does someone knows the story behind this video? I'm curious!

This is all I could find on indoesian ghosts, as an english speaking person it's kind of hard to get useful links and information on these things.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversio...php/t46987.html

As far as I know (only from the youtube comments, which should be taken with a grain of salt since it IS youtube) is that it's from a fairly popular TV program that revolves around ghost hunting. I don't know the name of the program, it might be "Dunia Lain", that's the only show I can find about the subject, from that region.

I don't think it's authentic. The "hooded skeleton" looked like the Halloween costume my neighbor wore last year. I don't like to be skeptic, but this time I have to be. It just doesn't seem authentic to me. Sorry ^_^;

Honestly looks fake. the way the hands are also moving in the classic children movie menacing motion... plus I believe I had gloves similar to those last halloween and im not even being a jackass.

Also why wouldn't the demon do some weird dark magic hocus pocus stuff to demand worship? Im not much on demons (though would like to study them) but I don't think one would be that docile....I also dont think demons are necessarily creepy looking due to the fact that they are only fallen angels...Also why is the audio so fast? And if they wanted people to watch this they would have had much better lighting. And then the video speeds up.

Sorry, I believe in demons and summoning them but this video looks like crap.

Does someone knows the story behind this video? I'm curious!

Alright, so supposedly it's a movie filmed by students on a trip in Indonesia, which makes it that much more bogus. Why would students on a trip be filming a dark forest and stuff, but I still think it's welll done and pretty cool.

I found one more. So this one is supposedly a chinese student performing a demonic ritual dance. I really debated on whether to give the link or not. Be warned, it's pretty graphic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMjpt62Ja4

God help us all.

So you gave us a William Hung video? I fail to see where this all ties in to the paranormal "disturbing demon" video. However, it is my personal opinion that William Hung should not be allowed to sing within hearing distance--ever.

I don't think it's authentic. The "hooded skeleton" looked like the Halloween costume my neighbor wore last year. I don't like to be skeptic, but this time I have to be. It just doesn't seem authentic to me. Sorry ^_^ ;
...lol...i can't believe you commented on that film.

Alot of people was posting TV show episode on you tube then putting a title of their own.

2nd video..what the **** was he saying? was that the ritual? it made me feel realy weak and just high and i started to wanna say something..hmm i like that language now whatever it was they were saying anyone else felt that? wierd..ok im wierd.

This is as fake as my granddad's teeth. And he's dead.

Let me explain about this show (Yes it's a TV Show.) before everyone start jumping into conclusion.

This is a very popular show in Indonesia called Entiti (Don't bother searching on the net, the only thing you'll find are screenshots from the show). The Entiti is about putting people in haunted places, leave them there and record everything. If they get to stay for longer than a certain period of time, they win. Now the entiti you are watching on youtube (This one: Click ) Is the part two of the famous Entiti gameshow (Part 1 is purely a gameshow without ghost hunting, the second one is entirely ghost hunting), where they take the best Bomohs/Dukuns which is an equivalent to mediums to hunt for ghost. Indonesia is well known for paranormal activities. Ghost found in europe or americas are as scary as cats compared to the ghosts you'll see in indonesia. Cause apparently the ghosts in indonesia exists to scare the sh** out of you. There have been some debate about the truth of the entiti video. Some video you might find are entirely unexplainable. There has also been rumours (I live near indonesia) that some are sadly faked, because the ghost somehow did not appear to scare the contestant. Which are faked, which are not, i really do not know.

It is not a campfire. lol i laughed when i saw you guys said that. Supposedly this person did some "magic" and the "light" is equivalent to the antique item saying hey dude i'm right here.

Some translation for you guys.

Entiti 2 Part 1 (Click)

- Some fake dog sounds. Yes the dog sound is a sound effect which they shouldn't have placed into the video. Same for the cricket and stuff...

- The effort to find for the dead is successful. One of the camera manage to record a female ghost.(they use the term arwah which means one who has died, they don't call them ghost, so for the sake of translation, i'll call them ghost). The ghost is looking sad, showing all it's suffering it has gone through. She is one of the ghost from the graveyard. She has shown herself to interact with us. May allah (Indonesians are mostly muslims) give her forgiveness for all her sins during her lifetime.

- I saw a white figure amongst the graves. Maybe...what is seen is a pochong. (Pochong is a well-known malay muslim ghost. Pochong actually resembles a dead body wrapped in white cloth, a typical burial custom.)

- (-He is reading some prayers hence the mumblings-) (Muslims believes that prayers saves you from everything, even the unseen. They(The ghost) can't touch you because god protects you.)

- (-Ghost is crying-)

- (Next scene, swimming pool scene.) The bath area is very original (i have no idea why he said original) and beautiful. Clearly it hides alot of mysteries. The strength (-i can't hear clearly what he said after that-) ... tends to appear at night. And the bath area has a high .... (-Can't hear it either-) that we should understand (?). (- A whole sentence he said which i have no idea what he meant -). Big trees and a scary atmosphere makes it different in the daylight. (Really really...dramatic. lol) There's an area in the bath under a huge tree which clearly have some activities going on. (A very vague translation, but that's what practically he's trying to say) Our team of cameras manage to capture an otherworldly activity going on at one end of the pool. The movement of the water shows that there's an unseen creature further proved by the water temperature around the activity area. Until it can be seen clearly by us that the water is moving without anyone/anything moving it. The movement of the water is not done on purpose. It's actually moving on it's own. (Some stuff about not everyone can see it without the inner eye) Our team would try to interact with it better. Weird sounds and sights are usually seens in the bath area. They are peaceful because we have interact with them and told them not to disturb us (Basically a common believe amongst indonesians is "i don't disturb you, you don't disturb me". It's like an unstated rule between ghost and humans)

- As the night gets darker/late. Thus making more of the unseen creatures appear. (A dramatic phrase about the night and ghost and stuff...really means nothing, just for dramatic purposes) A female body (the ghost) walks toward one of the team member. The camera team try their best to focus on the female ghost's face. And so it will be clear to us how the dead female looks destroyed. And we should open our eyes to the fact that we are not alone on earth. There's still alot unseen creatures around us.

- We saw a female ghost appear.

- An antique Keris gives a bright light of mysticism (I think that's how the translation should go...lol) Until it's bodily self can become one with the unseen world. (a union of some sort. Something like a spirit possesing an item) The strength of the spirit that possess it makes the keris a sign to us of it's existence (?)

- Wording on the video: A process to extract an antique item. (Indonesians believes that some old trees or things usually have an antique item which is ,mystically powerful, hidden within, with enough skill you can extract it.)

Part 2 of the video (Click)

- God is great. There seen clearly to us that there's something there. (Why in the world did they speed up the video. lol. Barely audible voices. But i'll try my best to guess. By the way, most of what is said isn't important anyway...Just an effort to make the video dramatic)

- (-Fake animal sounds- The sound is actually looping if you hear it properly)

- (weird speed up sounds...they speed up the video so it'll fit into 10mins i guess. So basically a ghost attack the team, most of them was affected except for one bomoh and the camera that is following him obviously and the bomoh put everything back into place. Not a campfire by the way, they were all sitting around meditating for a ghost to appear.)

- (-Then the weird creature thingy appears from a tree- They chit chat a bit.)

- (After 5mins, there's no sound at all...weird. Video continues to the moment where the team was attacked. The guy you see convulsing around is possessed by one the ghost that was walking amongst them when they were meditating. That's one heck of a curious ghost. So the bomoh and some who weren't affected begin helping. About half the team was possessed.)

- Then the end. With wordings reminding you about the unseen. Respect for the unseen and so on...

So that's it. If you have any question you can ask me. I have the VCD at home. It's good entertainment lol. I have to tell you the Entiti 1 is more fun to watch, cause you get to watch people give up or start screaming hysterically and there's this one guy who survived 20 mins i think at the place when all around him there was weird stuff happening. Like the swing started swinging, a weird rubbish can thingy started floating, the place started to smell horrible. that's one brave guy lol. He got his money worth too. :P

Edited by Shaffy

It's a projection... at the start you can see the hands shadow on the wall...

lol obviously fake

obviously FAKE... just kidding. I found some videos of the Entiti show.

http://technorati.com/tag/ENTITi

edit: found some random videos withe word entiti in them. ^_^

Edited by mattk4today

Wow scared me a bit because im easily scared. ( and so were alot of people on youtube ) Yeah im going to have to go with the majority of the vote and say its fake. :yes:

i think i saw bigfoot

I am not sure if it was just me, but it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks go camping. If I was bored enough I could strip the audio and slow it down to see what it is, but I just can't imagine being that bored. That was just horribly fake...

I hope you get bored soon because I would like to know what they are saying. I bet its something like what he wants them to do next for the staging of the video.

The way that "demon" was moving reminded me of those animated statues in Disney World.

"It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all....It's a small small world." :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing disturbing about that demon was the fact it took me 5 minutes to get to it.

WTH did I hear the same strip of wolf sounds being played again and again? BTW The FX were cheap. and so was the costume. The only thing That makes me wonder is how the entity started to rise up from the fire. It just kind of slowly converted from faded to visible. Those people did look like shamans, but I still doubt the video was real. generally looked fake to me.

Edited by stackofbooks