Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

abduction

Help! Help! I was agressed by some green creatures in the forest.They took me in a small ship and all I'll remember it's a small tube who was penetrate my mouth and some blue liquid was introduced into my body and was soe inscription on the walls.This was happend two weeks ago and now I'm affraid to tell someone because nobody belive me. If you know somebody who can help me (because I'm very seek), please e-mail me at dobje32@hotmail.com.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lori Cordini

• dobje

• Mentalcase

• Kryso

Top Posters In This Topic

I never doubt anyone's experiences, however, if you ever remember any more of this experience, please share.  Also, I might add, from an experienced experiencer, calm down with your reporting otherwise it will sound bogus.  Relax, you are not alone and while I doubt no one, I do respond cautiously until I know more.  I would rather be the fool and believe a hoax, then give any indication of disbelief that might harm an individual who has had such a profound event as contact.  The wise man believes everything and believes nothing and in the process of searching for facts, finds the truth.

Walking in the forest? Where?  What time?

What did these beings look like?

How did you feel?  (this is the most important)

Were you taken aboard a vehicle?

Where were you returned?

Were you alone? (human companions)

You need to relax and share details to be taken seriously...also when you investigate your own mind for the details you will become so self-assured of the events and experiences it won't matter who believes or does not believe!

So, pllease if you will, can we starta by your answering the above questions....

lori

• 2 years later...

Ok! Can anyone say over active imagination? Or simply to much caffeine?

Please, no offence. If you believe this did happen to you, then you need some help. I would be interested to see you answer the questions asked above!

And if this is your idea of a joke, it’s a bit tacky, because there are people who genuinely believe they have been abducted.

Kryso,

Do you realize that you are replying to people who haven't been here in two years?

Kryso,

Do you realize that you are replying to people who haven't been here in two years?

hey that was sharp MC,i never did realized that one too...or is it just me and my blurness again? wacko.gif