Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Manga

AngelicWitch

Anyone into Japanese Graphic Novels/ Comics aka Manga?

I love it! Here is my favorites...

Petshop of Horrors

Paradise Kiss

Magic Knights of Rayearth

Tokyo Mew Mew

Sailor Moon Stars

Fake!

and many many more

u?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• babyforrest

• Mekorig

• Xenojjin

The Manga edition of Neon Genesis Evangelion Rocks, along with gunsmith cats, dirty pair, and ranma 1/2......u_u

Yes I definitely read mangas. I'm into just about all anime, the only anime I'm not into is the one's I haven't heard of i'm still pretty knew to anime but I love it. In fact if you've seen or read any Cowboy Bebop stories, then you'll understand how much I like it, that my friends were able to get me to become Ein, so I now wear a dog collar to school the only difference is that my friend who is Spike is my master not Ed, I also let the person who is the Swordfish be my other master.

Most of the mangas I read are from online ... does anyone know a good place to buy mangas ? (online or offline ?)

In fact if you've seen or read any Cowboy Bebop stories, then you'll understand how much I like it, that my friends were able to get me to become Ein, so I now wear a dog collar to school the only difference is that my friend who is Spike is my master not Ed, I also let the person who is the Swordfish be my other master.

Wow, you sound more obsessed with Bebop than me and my friends, lol. grin2.gif

I don't read that much Manga, but the ones I do read I've memorized, j/k. I read a few mangas online as well.

Cya!

Umm...lets see...the Masamune Shirow works....CLAMP works....and....I´S and some other stuff.....

I don't know much about Japanimation, but I Sailor Moon rules! I watched that show all the time when I was a young'un.

LOL sailor moon >_>;; isn't that the show they had to edit for the american audience because of some sexual issues....

Yeah, it was edited! In the English version 2 villians (one male and one female) were lovers, but in Japanese they were 2 women who were lovers.

Also in the Japanese version Sailor Mars slapped Sailor Moon across the face, but in the English version Serina suddenly had a big red cheek for no reason.

I like Marmalade Boy and and the New Kindaishi Files(although i just started this one)

Shonen Jump is a monthly staple as well (read everything but the Dragon Ball section)

Damn that almost borders on hentai XD!

LOL! HA!

I don't know much on the Japanese stuff cuss' this is the good ol' U.S. of A.

I baby sit my lil' cousin and she watches sailor moon too! laugh.gif

Hentai Rockz!(Just kidding!)

Yeah, it was edited! In the English version 2 villians (one male and one female) were lovers, but in Japanese they were 2 women who were lovers.

If you are talking about the first two villain...they are two men...it was a yaoi (gay) relation the have.....

And yes...the USA translations sucks...too many censorship...

• 2 weeks later...

The manga that I would love to get is the Sailor Moon manga I love BSSM and I'm mad that Chapters doesn't have them! disgust.gif

Happy Holidays!