Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
dragonvamp13

Two people dreaming about each other

30 posts in this topic

shephardess

I always thought it would be interesting to invite someone to meet me in the astral and then compare dreams to see if it really happened. The problem with that is many times people don't remember dreams. 

docyabut2
Posted (edited)

Get over the dreams they are all self analysis:)  suggestion and OFB  Experiences 

a out of body Experience,   for instance dreaming of getting up and going to the bath room  peeing. but peeing your pants:):)  like one guy said even the light was on:):):):   

Edited by docyabut2

squadus

This happens all the time. In fact, energies from humans are very likely to bounce off one another and could intercorrelate between dreams. If you have a lucky Life Path of 7 this may happen to you quite often. 

• Like 1

Goddess of the Mist

I think the op's experience is fairly common when two people are still on each other's minds a lot. Several years back though, I was planning to move back to my hometown. I have an old friend there who I used to be very close to and we also grew up together. At that point, we hadn't talked for years but I decided to call and tell her the news. When I had her on the phone I said, "hey Michele guess what?"

She said, 'I don't know, but I had a dream last night that you were moving back home!"

When I told her what was up, we were both a little shocked... 

• Like 2

Big Jim

I remember my mom and at least a couple sisters would share dreams occasionally.  In the hustle-bustle of the morning, one of my sisters would ask our mom "who was that lady you were talking to" or similar questions relating to a dream they both seemed to share.  

• Like 1