Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two people dreaming about each other

dragonvamp13

I always thought it would be interesting to invite someone to meet me in the astral and then compare dreams to see if it really happened. The problem with that is many times people don't remember dreams. 

Get over the dreams they are all self analysis:)  suggestion and OFB  Experiences 

a out of body Experience,   for instance dreaming of getting up and going to the bath room  peeing. but peeing your pants:):)  like one guy said even the light was on:):):):   

Edited by docyabut2

This happens all the time. In fact, energies from humans are very likely to bounce off one another and could intercorrelate between dreams. If you have a lucky Life Path of 7 this may happen to you quite often. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember my mom and at least a couple sisters would share dreams occasionally.  In the hustle-bustle of the morning, one of my sisters would ask our mom "who was that lady you were talking to" or similar questions relating to a dream they both seemed to share.  

• 3 years later...

Hi, I've been searching for this topic for a while now since there were times I believe I experienced this, but not as crazy as what happened to me recently.

So I think this is happening to me and someone I know (and we're not even close) for a number of times now (and probably still ongoing lol) The first 3 dreams that I think I shared with this person (that's for 3 consecutive nights), I thought of it as just my subconscious and considered just a coincidence. Then the next day after that 3rd dream, he messaged me on facebook asking to have a get together with our friends. I thought that was weird but still considered again, just a coincidence. We had lunch the next day at a common friend's place and I didn't mention anything about the dream (lol why should I ofc I may sound weird). He didn't say anything either even before we went home. Met him on my dream after 2 days, he mentioned the lunch we had at our friend's house and told me he was hesitant to ask me about the dream. I messaged him the next morning (just last wednesday morning), asking about how much their company charge for AC cleaning (lol I cant think what to ask coz as i've said we're not even close), he replied to my inquiry and followed up with a "is that all?" I just said yes. lol

Now the 5th night (this was just last wednesday night) I met him again and we talked about the price of the AC cleaning, then some random weird stuff commonly happening on dreams. The next day he messaged saying "I forgot to ask last night when will you schedule the cleaning of AC units" and I was surprised coz we talked about the AC in the morning, but I just assumed he meant yesterday. idk I feel I'm getting crazy over what's happening and yet I'm too shy to ask coz honestly this sounds crazy af. But one more meet up with him on my next dreams would probably force me to ask him straight up. lol

EDIT: OMG i didn't realize the post was made 15years ago and last reply was 3 years ago. I hope someone can still clarify or help me think about what's happening here lol

Edited by Iridescent

Maybe when you see him you could just start a conversation about dreaming in general and see if he takes the bait. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/13/2022 at 9:49 AM, Iridescent said:

Hi, I've been searching for this topic for a while now since there were times I believe I experienced this, but not as crazy as what happened to me recently.

So I think this is happening to me and someone I know (and we're not even close) for a number of times now (and probably still ongoing lol) The first 3 dreams that I think I shared with this person (that's for 3 consecutive nights), I thought of it as just my subconscious and considered just a coincidence. Then the next day after that 3rd dream, he messaged me on facebook asking to have a get together with our friends. I thought that was weird but still considered again, just a coincidence. We had lunch the next day at a common friend's place and I didn't mention anything about the dream (lol why should I ofc I may sound weird). He didn't say anything either even before we went home. Met him on my dream after 2 days, he mentioned the lunch we had at our friend's house and told me he was hesitant to ask me about the dream. I messaged him the next morning (just last wednesday morning), asking about how much their company charge for AC cleaning (lol I cant think what to ask coz as i've said we're not even close), he replied to my inquiry and followed up with a "is that all?" I just said yes. lol

Now the 5th night (this was just last wednesday night) I met him again and we talked about the price of the AC cleaning, then some random weird stuff commonly happening on dreams. The next day he messaged saying "I forgot to ask last night when will you schedule the cleaning of AC units" and I was surprised coz we talked about the AC in the morning, but I just assumed he meant yesterday. idk I feel I'm getting crazy over what's happening and yet I'm too shy to ask coz honestly this sounds crazy af. But one more meet up with him on my next dreams would probably force me to ask him straight up. lol

EDIT: OMG i didn't realize the post was made 15years ago and last reply was 3 years ago. I hope someone can still clarify or help me think about what's happening here lol

7AB042DC-A114-4CF7-AD64-112D9BA87D5D.jpeg

17DCF6A2-63C1-4E49-94C7-9566214BC8F7.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This topic has been uselessly necroposted for sixteen years. Some of us were hardly starting to enter into puberty when she wrote this, and others weren't even walking on their two legs yet.  

Interesting topic, though. Seems like they simply had a psychic bond that lasted after their break-up. This is dangerously bordering on emotional cheating.