Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanic Rules

thaphantum

i've read a lot of comments on UM where people say that the rules in the Satanic Bible are more appropriate for todays culture... so i have a few serious questions...

why don't a lot of people who believe in these rules follow this rule?

does that apply to little kids too?

what exactly is "THE" mating signal? is it a wink? a kiss? rubbing of the head? that's very open ended and can be interpreted in any way shape or form...

so if i know someone who complains about gas prices... and they drive a hummer... do i have the right to take it?

if a person who follows this law... gets online to argue with people who hold other beliefs, is that a violation of this rule? since one need not subject themselves to online forums?

does this rule still apply in the face of rule #4 or #11? does any rule supercede another rule?

according to rule #2 and #11 you can kill people just for annoying you... so why not animals?

what if they follow the same rule and your presence bothers them... do they have the right to destroy you? or your kid? or your wife? etc...?

can anyone clarify for me?

I have read the satanic bible......satanism is all about what suits the individual and ego gratification. There are no rules other than the ones you want or the ones you choose because it suits you. Hence you could be a brainwashed christian but if it suits you to do that and is what gratifies your ego then you are well within the limits of satanism.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• thaphantum

• GoddessWhispers

• Shadow_Hill

Top Posters In This Topic

i've read a lot of comments on UM where people say that the rules in the Satanic Bible are more appropriate for todays culture... so i have a few serious questions...

why don't a lot of people who believe in these rules follow this rule?

does that apply to little kids too?

what exactly is "THE" mating signal? is it a wink? a kiss? rubbing of the head? that's very open ended and can be interpreted in any way shape or form...

so if i know someone who complains about gas prices... and they drive a hummer... do i have the right to take it?

if a person who follows this law... gets online to argue with people who hold other beliefs, is that a violation of this rule? since one need not subject themselves to online forums?

does this rule still apply in the face of rule #4 or #11? does any rule supercede another rule?

according to rule #2 and #11 you can kill people just for annoying you... so why not animals?

what if they follow the same rule and your presence bothers them... do they have the right to destroy you? or your kid? or your wife? etc...?

can anyone clarify for me?

Those rules look as if they're the invention of some mommy's boy wannabe goth who's daddy didn't hug him enough. Disregard it all. In fact, create a mental picture of a trash-can, now ball up the rules, throw them violently into the trash-can, kick the trash-can around the room and throw it out the window of a 30 storey building ablaze and hope you hit one of these guys that come up with this crap.

Well, if someone says they are a Satanist, at least you know where they stand. I think that some Christian churches are Satanic churches in disguise. A wolf is a wolf, a wolf in sheeps clothing is much scarier.

Well, if someone says they are a Satanist, at least you know where they stand. I think that some Christian churches are Satanic churches in disguise. A wolf is a wolf, a wolf in sheeps clothing is much scarier.

Very true.

:tu:

i wish you had been in the thread when i said... that just because someone says they are Christian... it doesn't make it true...

then everyone got mad when i said it... lol...

:tu:

i wish you had been in the thread when i said... that just because someone says they are Christian... it doesn't make it true...

then everyone got mad when i said it... lol...

Ya, sure, but really what is the definition of Christian.... although, that is not what this thread is about.

Frankly, I've read Anton LaVey's works, and I was less than impressed. about 3/4th's of it is "well duh" morals and manners material, the other 1/4 is ego gratification, vengence, and sloppy eye for an eye stuff. LaVey and and the Church of Satan are self-admitted Atheists. If you're an Atheist, why the need for dogma? They DO have their dogma regardless of what people want to believe.

Edited by MissMelsWell

i agree... so send me a message containing an apology and specifying what is you did wrong and why you truly believe it was wrong... lol...

j/k... all is forgotten as far as i'm conderned...

I want..a big apology...saying - I'm sorry BM..I know you never called God a killer..and bash whatever...and I want it...on nice fancy pretty paper with wee bunnys all over it and some flowers lol and an agreement that I dont have to belive in the same as anyone else...I am big enough and ugly enough to make my own choices...just like you and whoever else.....AND maybe write a lil peom...hmmmm andsend me an easter card...and a big chocolate egg if you like ...and a bottle of wine....and a...46" HD tv...and that will be enough for now...thank you...no wait make that a 50" HD TV....cuz I want mine to be bigger than Texas's LOL so I can give Texas my crappy 36" widescreen lol for her dressing room....that will be all thank you

hee hee i dont ask for much :lol:

Those rules look as if they're the invention of some mommy's boy wannabe goth who's daddy didn't hug him enough. Disregard it all. In fact, create a mental picture of a trash-can, now ball up the rules, throw them violently into the trash-can, kick the trash-can around the room and throw it out the window of a 30 storey building ablaze and hope you hit one of these guys that come up with this crap.

That was a great mental picture! A 30 storey drop sure leaves a lot of blood on the pavement when it hits that dude and splits his head open lol! Then his lifeless body catches on fire hahaha!!

Oh look there's even this guy named Stanton LaVey that thinks these rules are bull**** too. From his blog entry 'The Church of Satan Hates Stanton LaVey'.....

"They(Church of Satan) would rather me be a Hare Krishna than be a free thinking individual representing Satanism to a new generation. They want Satanism to have guidelines, rules, laws and commands. Sounds a little too much like every other religion to me. "

... and he's Anton LaVey's own grandson lol!

Satanism should have NO RULES!(except the no whiner momma boy rule, but I guess we do need a beer wench lol, so ya give the whiner a dress and **** rules!)