Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EGYPTIAN SPACE SHIP?

aliwigan

There are also other civilizations that have a higher sense of mathematics and astronomy such as the Aztecs and the Mayans. Research these civilizations they seem to have some sort of connection.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimma

• *MoG*

• Kryso

• Pendekar Timur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen these glyphs before at this web site and they give a very rational explanation for why they look like modern items.

As for the tomb layouts, I cannot see that they look particually like any of the things they are said to resemble.  I think people are perhaps reading too much into the 'space craft' theory.

As for how they were built, read herefor an indepth study.

I saw that website a while ago and it just "get's my goad".

Look at those hieroglyphics! Come on! Look at the stuff in red! Sure you can find some egyptian glyphs out of it but what about the stuff in red? How do you account for that? "Whoops, I overlaid too much stone and now these glyphs inconspicuously resemble aircraft"!

Sorry, but those explanations do not "jive" with me. I think its just a group of people trying to convince us to continue to "buy" into the "garbage" and "hidden truths" that "western society" loves to shove down our throats.

Granted, many new archeological finds surface on a daily basis but I think western schools & their history books are very slow to catch up to the "real deal". I also think there has -probably- been quite a few "unexplanable" finds which has been "hidden" from the world. If this is true, then this is most likely due to the "fragile" state of religions & "lies spun" by some governments. They feel we need our eyes shielded just like mama did.

Anyways, I feel that the hieroglyphics are just further evidence of the Indian "Vimanas" that may have been developed thousands of years ago... Not ET's

Edited by pappagooch

rolleyes.gif Thats why the Egyptains made their pyramid pointy! So they would stand out when they were put into battle! original.gif

Happy Holidays! original.gif

Yeah that picture does look like a blackhawk!

Happy Holidays wink2.gif

w00t.gif People, people...I want to believe but I can't. They're fake. I good fake, but a fake nonetheless. Including the Star Wars pictures beside them hurts their credibility.