Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PGR/CIA Atache's

Senor Torres

First of all I would like to apologise to all regarding your "MAJESTIC" member trying to reveal all. A friend of mine told me about the forum all the crap he posted. In my opinion, yes the group of men may have existed, but it was an investigative group. That's it. They alone were spooked as well. Who knows?

I thought I would give you something that's true instead. Something to ponder on. It may be an interesting read for some of you. I worked for the PGR (Procuraduria General de la Republica) in Mexico for six years. 1981-1986. During this time our Mexican equivalent of the FBI conducted missions with the CIA attache unit in Acapulco. We were unfortunately involved in drug-running with cartel units throughout the lower half of the peninsula. Our job was to work with high ranking PEMEX (Mexican Petroleum Company, government controlled) officials to ship tons of cocaine into the United States. The CIA would help us deliver these units through PEMEX off-shore oil-platforms on the coast. Unload and reload the units to vessels and thus re-shiping them to American platforms off the coast of the States. One hispanic CIA gentleman I specifically remember told me that they used navy-mothball ship yards to bring in the cocaine on CIA run vessels to be distributed throughout the states.

I'm positive that during the administration back then they used these shipments to fund most likely secret military projects, such as the Contra's in Nicaragua. We shipped so much cocaine I'm sure that the money funneled into other projects. Why were we with the Cartels? Free Shipping. Free money. You control the turf and give me a cut. Do you not think that my government back in Mexico doesn't have a secret group of men that control all aspects of the country? Hell, yes. PEMEX, Pharmaceuticals, Drugs, It's all about money. Why work for $250 dollars a week when you can live in the Yucatan at $10,000 a month. That's what I did. I left the PGR because it was my life. 24/7. Anytime and anyday. The worst part of the job was to torture people for information. Especially priests and our churches involved with the Cartels. Their traitors and they steal from the government. Why?, Because they want their share and they want the church involved with the state. Money. Free handouts.

That's how our country back in Mexico is run. That's how your's is too. If you want to steal something from somebody, don't tell them... Never. Just give them false hope... Forever.

Torres

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senor Torres

• Blood Angel

• Journey

• gollum

Firstly welcome to the forum, secondly this thread should be in conspiracy o_o

thirdly, i have always suspected thru my own investigations (only online sources, and not very reliable) that the CIA have been involved with drugs running, and dealing; to fund black projects, and other operations. I would like to ask a question if i may, what about the british end of things, is MI5 and/or scotland yard doing the same thing?

After I left the PGR my colleague informed me throughout the years some interesting details. Remember the death of "Kiki"? I left shortly thereafter.

British intelligence was involved in only one aspect I know of. Mr. Enrique Camarena. He became a real pain in the a**. We kidnapped him of course, tortured him and murdered him because he was going to expose our Mexican counterparts and it's high ranking officials. We found him from what I can recollect at the end of January '85. We knew he was with the DEA and causing problems. What just really made us angry was the fact that British Intelligence warned us that one of our Doctors was abducted by the DEA and illegally detained through some hot shot hunters and sent back to the U.S. for trail. It really wasn't a problem though as the CIA paid the judge off sometime around '90. I remember that the DEA was complaining that our CIA buddies actually were protecting the cartels! What a joke! ...They were. Don't p*** off our DFS! We helped the CIA spy on the Soviets and Cubans!

We did find two of those bounty hunters according to "Pancho" Francisco and left them dead close to the Rumarosa Mexicali area. They made their $50,000 and they never cashed in on it!

What British Intelligence had to do with us... I was never involved. But as you read above that might answer your question.

I'm telling you... CIA, dirty Gatos en Accion.

First of all senor torres welcome to the forum.

I have a couple of questions if you do'nt mind.

In what capacity where you "employed" with the PGR. Where you a recognized "employee" of the government?

Who was your immediate boss?

Do you still have contact with other operatives?

Are you under any form of observation and also are you sworn to any oath of secrecy or silence?

Sorry i know i said a couple of questions but last but not least, do you have any remorse for you actions?

mmk, none of that makes any sense to me but i suppose that it would to someone >_>

I'm just looking for dirty stuff that brit intelligence have been involved in...

Welcome aboard, Senor Torres- and it was interesting to read what is about to become a hot topic.

I have a couple of questions myself. I was involved in the oil industry, and I was once offered work, during the time frame that you were involved, off the Mexico coast with the same oil company(PEMEX) and I declined, however the company I was involved with did go there for quite a while.

I would be most curious to know the name of some of the vessels that were involved. And what U.S. offshore platforms were involved. The company I was with sent their commercial dive vessel to your coast, and it was a converted ship, which used to be a U.S. submarine defense warfare vessel, or " research vessel " that was converted into a commercial diving vessel. This vessel and it's divers would preform "hot-taps" into live gas lines, allowing new lines to be utilized.

Thanks for the interesting topic, and I look forward to your responce concerning my questions.

I will answer "golam's" questions today as I have limited time. However tomorrow I will answer "Journey's" questions.

My capacity at the PGR was to encompass a person(s) liberty and make them subject to the authority of a master. Government work during my period included infiltrating the Mexican film industry of all things aside from my work with cartel operatives. So in escence I would recieve two checks per se. Yes I was recognized by my government and some officials did know the extent of all my dealings. Everything is enter-twined.

My immediate boss who handed out the big cash was Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo. He formed part of the comitee that ran Banco Mexicano Somex. He also assisted the CIA with financing, I'm sure of. So positive, that he got caught trying to send cash through to them after I had left the PGR. Get it? Finance the Contra's and get CIA proteccion. So immediate cash during my time was not a problem.

Contacts with operatives? No. Nor do I care after my incident with the little girl. I have found a new life in the southwest U.S. driving trains.

I personally have sworn to oath with the government but at this point doesn't mean much. There are certain issues that I just don't like to talk about. The U.S. has PGR field offices just like the FBI and CIA has in our own country. As far as I'm concerned I have not been under any observation, ever.

I do regret some of my actions. The most memorable and last action I experienced made me leave the agency. I ran over a little girl by accident. She had a fractured leg and survived with no complications but I decided that I could be better than who I was. It's sad to think I was a part of this huge mess.

Thank you all.

Senor Torres

thank you for your reply.

I have one more question for you, if you do'nt mind.

Do you believe that the reasons behind the American involvement in drug smuggling, into their own country, are solely for the purpose of making money or do you believe that it was, and still is, to keep the lower classes and those in the "ghettos" in their place, By providing a steady steam of cheap narcotics and thus giving the same people no hope of ever bettering themselves?

Our country wants us to take drugs I tell you ... DARE , the CIA , the drugs industry . All just something to get us to pay them more for something because it is "illegal" . I would'nt be surprised if the CIA has a giant secret pot farm somewhere .

Journey awaits (LOL)!!! whistling2.gif For the record.. I worked in the Louisiana and Texas oilfields for several years, and have worked aboard, and have extensive knowledge of same, many Offshore Supply Vessels, which service these rigs. I have been to the deep water rigs in the Mississippi Canyon, and the coastal rigs which are closer to shore. Delivered to many, many rigs....

The only thing being hauled to these rigs are pipe and material, along with groceries and personnel for crew changes. Conex trailers, which are used in shipping, and where cocaine would have to be stored and shipped, are not transportable unless you have a container ship, and no container ship is going to tie off to an oil rig and unload conex trailers.

I believe there are similar indicators of the same author between Senor Torres and Majestic..... somewhat spell checked this time....I wander if the IP's are one and the same..LOL!!!