Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Winged Humanoid Creature in Spain

hewa

This is a video of a supposed human-like creature that was found in Spain. So I am gonna break down some facts and what my thoughts are.

The two men investigating reported that they had found two white wing that reached to 3m in length. Now, the largest bird recorded is a Waterfowl; the Trumpeter Swan, which can reach 3m in wing span. Unfortunately the trumpeter swan only live in North America and Eurasia. Of course, in a skeptical view, this could always be just an import or possibly a prop that the two men had made to fabricate what they've found.

The next thing is the creature itself, since I don't think any organism with wings would for any reason want to rip them off, and also just leave them lying on the ground for no reason, the wings probably do not have to do with the creature, but possibly something it ate.

The creature, when freezeframed, from behind looks incredibly skinny, which, if it has just eaten a bird of such size, I don't think it would be very malnourished.

When the video is stopped on about 00:52, you can clearly see it's face. The face of which looks eactly like a humans, but, like the body, thinner. The only thing that makes it look any different from a human, in its face only, is the fact that, its eyes glow or reflect the light, somewhat to that of a cat or dog, which would probably mean it has some sort of nocturnity.

There is always the case that the creature, as many believe is a fallen angel. I'd believe it could be another creature, but that people just assumed that it had fallen down from heaven, inwhich this creature, and possibly all fallen angels have been just misinterpreted as other organisms. In which case, I come to another video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCVlkdWcsBk One of many which record flying humanoids with capes, and of course, wings, I'm sure this must have been covered in a previous post.

Now seeing these things, you'd think it have something to do with some sort of Spanish mythological creature, but what's this? Another video from Amsterdam, of another supposed fallen angel. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/156649/fallen_angel/ This video of course, it plainly a fake. You can tell by the fact that they'd use that particular effect in the woods at night, when looking for something freaky, why they hell wouldn't you use a clear, night vision effect? The other thing is that this creature (shown at the end) is obviously not the same as the last, and the final examination is that they still managed to get the video out after the supposed death of the cameraman, by the camera cutting off. Who has time to cut off a camera when being attacked anyway?

So possibly this has to do with some sort of Spanish origin.

Now let's look at the 'fallen angel'. Fallen angels are only mentioned in the bible, not even as fallen angels but exiles of heaven. In Genesis 6:4 it states that at the time, angels married humans and ended up having strange children. Now this is way the hell back then (if it even happened) and there have been theories to the actually correctness of this verse which state that this may have actually been the cause of neanderthals. But then why now has this one single angel been found, with it's winged detached, and obviously being very saddened, alone with a blank expression in a forest. You'd think by now the God of Abraham would have pounded down his might hand on these guys after Satan tried to take his throne.

This is why I come to the conclusion, in my opinion, that this is a fake, better than the Dutch video, but still a fake. Simply it is because everything seemed to happen in perfect motion and that the whole mythological background doesn't fit to this.

I am open to any other suggestions, theories and opinions, please though, don't go around saying something, I want some good proof and research, we can just close our eyes and write down what ever comes to mind without giving any explainations can we L. Ron?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hewa

• Chaldon

• draconic chronicler

• Juupy froot

This video could be easily made, I think it's a fake, most paranormal YouTube videos are.

The first video is too dark and I couldn't see anything...... :cry:

Why do the people who discover things like this (demons, aliens, cryptids, ghosts etc) always run like little b****es? Personally I'd be in awe...I mean, how many times do you get to see something so extraordinary in your life? Nothing could move me from that spot.

And c'mon, look at the size of the thing :lol: a teenage girl could beat it's a***.

In an age where anything can be convincingly faked, all photo's and video's of supposed paranormal occurrences can be dismissed as hoaxes, whether they are or not.

I find it's easier to convince myself of these occurrences (due to personal experience) than others, and a complete waste of time, much like 90% of the posts I make or reply to. <_<

It could be real, it could be fake.

This is a video of a supposed human-like creature that was found in Spain. So I am gonna break down some facts and what my thoughts are.

The two men investigating reported that they had found two white wing that reached to 3m in length. Now, the largest bird recorded is a Waterfowl; the Trumpeter Swan, which can reach 3m in wing span. Unfortunately the trumpeter swan only live in North America and Eurasia. Of course, in a skeptical view, this could always be just an import or possibly a prop that the two men had made to fabricate what they've found.

The next thing is the creature itself, since I don't think any organism with wings would for any reason want to rip them off, and also just leave them lying on the ground for no reason, the wings probably do not have to do with the creature, but possibly something it ate.

The creature, when freezeframed, from behind looks incredibly skinny, which, if it has just eaten a bird of such size, I don't think it would be very malnourished.

When the video is stopped on about 00:52, you can clearly see it's face. The face of which looks eactly like a humans, but, like the body, thinner. The only thing that makes it look any different from a human, in its face only, is the fact that, its eyes glow or reflect the light, somewhat to that of a cat or dog, which would probably mean it has some sort of nocturnity.

There is always the case that the creature, as many believe is a fallen angel. I'd believe it could be another creature, but that people just assumed that it had fallen down from heaven, inwhich this creature, and possibly all fallen angels have been just misinterpreted as other organisms. In which case, I come to another video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCVlkdWcsBk One of many which record flying humanoids with capes, and of course, wings, I'm sure this must have been covered in a previous post.

Now seeing these things, you'd think it have something to do with some sort of Spanish mythological creature, but what's this? Another video from Amsterdam, of another supposed fallen angel. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/156649/fallen_angel/ This video of course, it plainly a fake. You can tell by the fact that they'd use that particular effect in the woods at night, when looking for something freaky, why they hell wouldn't you use a clear, night vision effect? The other thing is that this creature (shown at the end) is obviously not the same as the last, and the final examination is that they still managed to get the video out after the supposed death of the cameraman, by the camera cutting off. Who has time to cut off a camera when being attacked anyway?

So possibly this has to do with some sort of Spanish origin.

Now let's look at the 'fallen angel'. Fallen angels are only mentioned in the bible, not even as fallen angels but exiles of heaven. In Genesis 6:4 it states that at the time, angels married humans and ended up having strange children. Now this is way the hell back then (if it even happened) and there have been theories to the actually correctness of this verse which state that this may have actually been the cause of neanderthals. But then why now has this one single angel been found, with it's winged detached, and obviously being very saddened, alone with a blank expression in a forest. You'd think by now the God of Abraham would have pounded down his might hand on these guys after Satan tried to take his throne.

This is why I come to the conclusion, in my opinion, that this is a fake, better than the Dutch video, but still a fake. Simply it is because everything seemed to happen in perfect motion and that the whole mythological background doesn't fit to this.

I am open to any other suggestions, theories and opinions, please though, don't go around saying something, I want some good proof and research, we can just close our eyes and write down what ever comes to mind without giving any explainations can we L. Ron?

O course it is a fake, for the people who make up this nonsense are comepletely ignorant of the entities they are trying to fabricate.

No angel in the real Bible has wings. They always appear as normal young men, and thoughout the Bible they are frenquently mistaken for men.

But there are other heavenly creatures called Seraphim and Cherubim described as having wings, that the ancient Jews themselvess translated to the Greek word Drakon, and the hebrew word Seraphim means "fiery flying serpent", another way of saying "dragon".

But this was forgotten or ignored by Medieval Christians, and they turned the Biblical dragons into absurd, swan-winged humans, inspired by pagan greek and roman art. Bottom line: winged humanoid creatures have nothing to do with God and the Bible. They were a mistranslation, misunderstanding and human fantasy from the beginning.

On the other hand, people on every continent have reported seeing "dragons", the real winged entities of the Bible, from the stone age until modern times.

O course it is a fake, for the people who make up this nonsense are comepletely ignorant of the entities they are trying to fabricate.

No angel in the real Bible has wings. They always appear as normal young men, and thoughout the Bible they are frenquently mistaken for men.

But there are other heavenly creatures called Seraphim and Cherubim described as having wings, that the ancient Jews themselvess translated to the Greek word Drakon, and the hebrew word Seraphim means "fiery flying serpent", another way of saying "dragon".

But this was forgotten or ignored by Medieval Christians, and they turned the Biblical dragons into absurd, swan-winged humans, inspired by pagan greek and roman art. Bottom line: winged humanoid creatures have nothing to do with God and the Bible. They were a mistranslation, misunderstanding and human fantasy from the beginning.

On the other hand, people on every continent have reported seeing "dragons", the real winged entities of the Bible, from the stone age until modern times.

I've read about the hierarchy of angels, and angels do in fact have wings. The higher up you go, the more wings they have. It is possible for the lowest rank, angels, to not have wings, but the Seraphim have 6 wings and the Cherubim have 3. They are not fiery from what I have read but just extremely bright. Brightness possibly due to high radiation of electromagnetic waves making them too bright to be seen by humans as mentioned in the book of Revelations.

These are not what are represented as dragons as they are naturally sized.

I've watched the first video, and while i did, i thought "what were they doing there in the first place?"

It's impossible to tell what the first one was.. it could have been anything. There was no background or anything to get a better perspective on it.. I don't know where they got humanoid from because it certainly didn't look like that to me. The second one was obviously fake. :td:

emmm, just a question...why do u think everything here is about dragons? :huh: u think it's insane to believe in ghosts, crypto's etc, but yur talking about dragons like they are real...?

I've watched the first video, and while i did, i thought "what were they doing there in the first place?"

The men, from what it says in the video description, were out searching because of some paranormal activity that was occuring in the area, unfortunately I have no idea what the activity was.

Another thing is the flying humanoids in mexico, that was ONE video, there are many others to go with it, as well as Mexican authority footage.

This thing ends up looking worse everytime I see it. When I first said it was fake, I meant it.

The first about the winged creature in Spain is in my "I don't know" list. You had some pretty excellent points about the timing of the video, and the seemingly perfect way in which everything seemed to fit into place. Yet I cannot explain how the "fallen angel's" eyes glowed like that. The first time I saw it I got a creepy feeling, but now that I have examined the video more closely, I seem to think of it less.

The second one is DEFINATELY a fake. I took a screen shot of it, and what I have attached is what came up. Clearly, it looks like a regular person wearing some kind of dark makeup in their eyes for that creepy movie effect:

post-53165-1176754648_thumb.png

That is all that I have to contribute. I don't pretend to be an expert on Cryptozoology, as I am quite the opposite of that. I'm not really interested in the majority of cryptozoology, but this video caught my attention for some reason. Thanks for posting! ^__^

• 1 year later...

Now let's take a closer look to the "creature"! I used several most advanced digital image processing techniques to achieve this result:

post-74962-1214983273_thumb.jpg

He's got a moustache! And the "glowing eyes" are most possibly just a kind of glasses. And he looks very very human to me, except for the "burnt wings" (from the Constantine movie), but these can be just a play of light and shadow.

The technique I used (can be used for any other blurry videos):

1. Grabbed all frames that do not contain much absolute motion (i.e. camera can move but not objects)

2. Equalized and de-JPEG'ed them using Cleanerzoomer

3. Used FocusMagic to fix the lens blur (preset "Digital Camera" with the width=13)

4. Combined images with super-resolution using PhotoAcute Studio with the "Progressive Video" camera setting.

5. Lowered gamma to .65 and enhanced shadows to 50% in Photoshop to make facial details a bit more contrast

Edited by khazad_dum

Tried to use another approach with the original deblocker of the Windows Media 9 decoder instead of Cleanerzoomer, it's given much less clear results:

post-74962-1214989141_thumb.jpg

And the view from the back:

post-74962-1214989693_thumb.jpg

Edited by khazad_dum

the 1st one was debunked quite a while ago here is proof

Das Link

eh, it seems like all of the rest of the fake youtube videos. and if it were real wouldn't you go to the police instead of throwing it up on youtube for anyone to have. i just think if i saw something like that i would take different steps afterwords.