Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women to rule new town

jesspy

Women to rule new town

China is to create the world's first 'Woman Town' where women make all the decisions and disobedient men face punishments.

Chongqing is to convert its Shuangqiao district into Woman Town, covering 2.3 square km, reports Chongqing Morning News.

The slogan: "A woman never makes a mistake. A man can never reject a woman's request" will be carved into the town gates.

"Construction will take around two years, and the place will become a very good destination for entertainment and relaxation," says Li Jigang, director of Shuangqiao district tourism bureau.

"In any tour group entering this town, female members would play the deciding role, concerning shopping and other items of the itinerary.

"We are drafting a township law, which stipulates clearly how men should be punished and for what. A disobedient man will be punished by kneeling on an uneven wooden board or by washing dishes in a restaurant."

link

this is how the world should be run

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lt_Ripley

• jesspy

• EmpressStarXVII

• _Nyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lol. That is nuts! But I'd still like to go there and see what it is like :P. Reminds me of an old Sliders episode where women ruled the world :lol:

Sweet......I'd like to see that, visit the place. *You Go Girlz*

B)

Hmm.....I really don't know if that is hot or just really creepy......

Wow lol. That is nuts! But I'd still like to go there and see what it is like :P. Reminds me of an old Sliders episode where women ruled the world :lol:

i didn't see the ending to this episode but can imagine the planet blew up!

about time. men have had the upper hand by force since the beginning of time ( minus those few cultures smart enough to let woman rule) and where has it gotten us? closer to certain death and distruction.

men fight. women talk. that alone would have saved us from alot of wars.

now if these women are going to rule with revenge that isn't right either. that would make them no different then men.

i didn't see the ending to this episode but can imagine the planet blew up!

In the end it turns out Arturo convinced the hearts of the women and won the election :P, but he slided out abandoning them, only adding to the womens propaganda that men have no place in political office :lol:.

This is just the start.....first a town......then the world. all men are now DOOMED :o

My fellow men, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw China forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

Edited by Ashigaru

China is to create the world's first 'Woman Town' where women make all the decisions and disobedient men face punishments.

What kind of punishments? ;)

But seriously it's fine with me...but I have to ask...with them running the town, they're going to have their hands full doing the housework aswell...

My fellow men, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw China forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

:lol:

I'm curious as of why this is even needed or what it's for? :blink: Surely there is more of a meaning behind it?

hmmm.... i hope those women don't get too sensitive when give punishment.. women can be so cruel :rolleyes:

Hmm.....I really don't know if that is hot or just really creepy......

depends on your point of view i guess but i all i suggest is that oldethyl run the place mostly

I wonder how many men are actually gonna be stupid enough to live there. Probably the kind that like punishment! Lol!

Edited by ToxicLogic

where women make all the decisions and disobedient men face punishments.

The slogan: "A woman never makes a mistake. A man can never reject a woman's request" will be carved into the town gates.

what about disobedient women? will they be punished?

A woman never makes a mistake my ass I have seen countless stupid women that are always wrong in fact i have seen many stupid incompetent people. so therefore ''A woman never makes a mistake. A man can never reject a woman's request" Is wrong and the Nazi feminist who are carving it into the town gates are Wrong.

hey I'm All for that town go ahead live there it would save allot of men money.

but who ever says that women are perfect are wrong and will be beaten with sticks

same goes for people who think men are perfect.

lmao! :rofl:

i gotta say, I would expect them to come up with a name a liiittle more creative than 'Woman Town'. that's just laziness..... they should name it 'Hell on Earth'. :whistle:

What kind of punishments? ;)

But seriously it's fine with me...but I have to ask...with them running the town, they're going to have their hands full doing the housework aswell...

I laughed so hard - thanks I needed that.

where women make all the decisions and disobedient men face punishments.

what about disobedient women? will they be punished?

A woman never makes a mistake my ass I have seen countless stupid women that are always wrong in fact i have seen many stupid incompetent people. so therefore ''A woman never makes a mistake. A man can never reject a woman's request" Is wrong and the Nazi feminist who are carving it into the town gates are Wrong.

hey I'm All for that town go ahead live there it would save allot of men money.

but who ever says that women are perfect are wrong and will be beaten with sticks

same goes for people who think men are perfect.

nope , your not angry --------- :unsure:

lmao! :rofl:

i gotta say, I would expect them to come up with a name a liiittle more creative than 'Woman Town'. that's just laziness..... they should name it 'Hell on Earth'. :whistle:

another one with anger issues and women

i gotta say, I would expect them to come up with a name a liiittle more creative than 'Woman Town'.

Most likely sounds prettier in Chinese.

From reading the article I gather this is an attempt to boost tourism in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

This place already exists. It's called My House.

linked-image