Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy within the Vatican?

hewa

Lately, I have been reading through biblical miracles, the most recent one being at Fatima. On May 13, 1917, three girls in Portugal were in the meadows of a place called Cova da Iria outside of Fatima, Portugal, when they saw a flash of light in the clear sky. They ran for shelter under a tree, thinking that was lightning. When they reached the tree, they stopped in amazement, for there hovering just above a 3-foot evergreen nearby, a brilliant globe of light hung suspended.

Within this globe there was an entity garbed in a luminous white robe with a face of light which dazzled and hurt the eyes.

The figure stated that it was from heaven, and asked the girls to come there on the 13th day, for six months in succession. On October 13, 1917, an estimated 70,000 people had gathered at the site. Suddenly the crowd screamed, for something came through the clouds: a huge silver disk which rotated rapidly as it descended towards the crowd. It seemed to change color, going through the spectrum. These gyrations continued for ten minutes. Miles from there, others were also watching the same object.

The incident at Fatima was obviously a carefully planned and deliberately executed demonstration. The major prophecies of Fatima had been written down and sealed in an envelope, and turned over to the Vatican. They were supposed to be revealed to the world in 1960. The secret of Fatima? One Pope was murdered after only 30 days in office when the Vatican thought he would reveal it. It is said to be a prediction of the end of the world. The demonstration was therefore a failure as far as the ultraterrestrials were concerned. Such demos proved highly effective in Biblical times, but times were changing and new methods were called for.

Can you imagine what would be in that letter. Perhaps it is not the declaration of the end of the world but rather something that would prove the Christian faith, and perhaps other Abrahamic religions to be false. Why else would it still be concealed?

Another act of the Vatican actually was depicted widely in the Da Vinci Code as being the mass killings of the Knight's Templar. Maybe they had a secret, not of a bloodline, perhaps of the reality of the world. If you think about it logically, the Vatican has a huge amount of power in the world, teaching the world's most powerful countries, what exactly it is that is "God's will". They may speak of non-material possessions, yet these men are powerful. What really goes on in the Vatican's high council that has Pope's being murdered and causes the murdering of thousands of Pegans and Knights of the Crusade?

The again...it could all be a coincidence. Any thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hewa

• Spurious George

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lots of thoughts regarding Fatima.

[prophetic wishful thinking paradigm]

One being that the I have read that the Vatican sent a Jesuit to disprove these happenings seen by many as miracles, the Jesuit left believing in it as did the 70,000 other people including reporters, police and government officials that witnessed it.

An eye witness to the event said, in a local paper I think, that he saw numerous smaller beings inside this disk of light, a sight reminiscent of the 'alien abduction' phenomenon and DMT research reports from Dr Rick Strassman's volunteers.

Also that this may well tie into the other thread around about God being an alien(s).

Another thought being that the Vatican is obviously not happy, perhaps even scared, of what took place and the message they were given. Perhaps they are not scared that this message is one that says the end of the world is coming but the end of THEIR world is coming. This would not be the only case of someone prophesizing the end of the Vatican very soon LOL! Sorry I just have to laugh at the thought heehee.

That said that brings the Fatima prophecy, the prophecy of Nostradamus, the prophecy of St Malachy and perhaps the Mayan '2012 shift' prophecy together as well as another more obscure Gnostic prophesy together indicating the real possibility that the Vatican may just be a pile of ashes soon and the line of Prada Popes coming to an end.

[/prophetic wishful thinking paradigm]

I have lots of thoughts regarding Fatima.

[prophetic wishful thinking paradigm]

One being that the I have read that the Vatican sent a Jesuit to disprove these happenings seen by many as miracles, the Jesuit left believing in it as did the 70,000 other people including reporters, police and government officials that witnessed it.

An eye witness to the event said, in a local paper I think, that he saw numerous smaller beings inside this disk of light, a sight reminiscent of the 'alien abduction' phenomenon and DMT research reports from Dr Rick Strassman's volunteers.

Also that this may well tie into the other thread around about God being an alien(s).

Another thought being that the Vatican is obviously not happy, perhaps even scared, of what took place and the message they were given. Perhaps they are not scared that this message is one that says the end of the world is coming but the end of THEIR world is coming. This would not be the only case of someone prophesizing the end of the Vatican very soon LOL! Sorry I just have to laugh at the thought heehee.

That said that brings the Fatima prophecy, the prophecy of Nostradamus, the prophecy of St Malachy and perhaps the Mayan '2012 shift' prophecy together as well as another more obscure Gnostic prophesy together indicating the real possibility that the Vatican may just be a pile of ashes soon and the line of Prada Popes coming to an end.

[/prophetic wishful thinking paradigm]

Well with the rising number of aethiests and believers of science, I can prophesize myself the the Vatican will be done with in the not-to-distant future. This would probably start a chain reaction breaking down other Abrahamic religions aswell. But most likely before this happens, the Vatican will notice and probably try to pull something stupid like enforce an extreme belief upon Christians. The other religions may do this as well. And then who's left to save the day in the end? The Chinese aethiest Peoples Liberation Army will come back, and they'll be kickin' ass! Thank god for Chinese folklore to save us from our future religious masters!