Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Characteristics of idiots

Xenojjin

tongue.gif After a long trip in arizona I had a long time to contemplate random things in my mind . I have noticed that the many idiots , bozos , retards , imbeciles , stupid people , or for the nicer minded "intelectually challenged persons" often tend to show these traits . feel free to add to the list .

-Idiots start dating EXACTLY 7 years before they should .

-when an idiot acts nicer in public , they are not doing it to prevent themselfes from hurting others fealings , they do it to make themselfes look better .

-want to convince them ?

It is every mans human right and freedom to ( insert whatever you want the fool to believe here )

-morons go along with the crowd , they often have no identity or few real opinions of their own . They find the best looking person in the crowd and go for it . tongue.gif

-The outlook on drugs of an idiot

BELOW 13 YEARS OLD

"drugs are bad because my mommy sayz so!!!"

ABOVE 13

"ya man ...... pass the stuff man ...oh yaaaaaaa ..." rolleyes.gif

-much like smart people morons tend to see the good in life . But while the wise eliminate the bad before they get to the good , fools just flat out ignore the bad and live a life of bliss ( and then wonder why they get screwed by the system 2 years later ) . wacko.gif

-Idiots have no sense of character in other people ( cant tell good people from bad ..ect) . alien.gif

-They honestly believe they are experts on the opposite sex . rolleyes.gif

-They believe whatever gender they are to be the superior gender .

-Idiots believe school grades actually prove your intellegence , despite the fact that most of them cheat on all their tests and copy off of each others work .

-morons always lie to each other , but never suspect each other of lieing ( except in the rare cases when they actually tell the truth )

-stupid people depend on luck and don't know it . cat.gif

-the watching of blues clues / barney doesnt end till age 8 , sometimes going further then that .

-the behavior patterns of all the female idiots at a school can be determined by the "hottest" one of them all ( a.k.a. The princess )

-the behavior patterns of all the male idiots at a school are not determined by anything else , they are set in stone .

OBJECTIVE : hit on the princess . tongue.gif

-They often have very flawed outlooks on life , and often truly really do believe themselfes to be the greatest person to walk the earth .

-they love compliments , but hate lies , but hate the truth if it isn't a compliment , but then they ...ect ect ect laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifblink.gif

-Sex is an acceptable purpose in life .

-closed minded to anything outside of the media they are exposed to .

-the logical language of a fool lies in straw man arguments . they will always use them , and will always be fooled by them .

-They repeat mistakes over and over ( kind of an obvious trait )

-they dont know anything outside of what they are taught . ( cant think of the secrets of the universe )

-a million fools do not make a genius , they make a million fools .

Now feal free to add to the list devil.gifthumbsup.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xenojjin

• tendo

• Engulf

• soulfire78

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

-They honestly believe they are experts on the opposite sex .

-they love compliments , but hate lies , but hate the truth if it isn't a compliment , but then they ...ect ect ect

thumbsup.gifgrin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

-Idiots believe school grades actually prove your intellegence , despite the fact that most of them cheat on all their tests and copy off of each others work .

Oh we have lots of them over here. grin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Opps,sorry nothing to add though sad.gif

I have a tidbit to add-

*Every idiot I have ever met thought they were the best driver in the world, and wholeheartedly believed the roads belonged to them.

every idiot thinks that n e stoopid insult coming out of their mouth is the best insult ever, but if u use it against them, its lame

did some info gathering to come up with new ones cool.gif

-Idiots believe that their life is harder then everyone else's , when on reality it is much easier .

-Idiots almost never talk about things that actually matter in life . Gossip is their language and rumors are their logic .

-when a genius confronts an idiot , he/she almost always can tell the idiot is an idiot .

-most of the problems in life a stupid person may encounter are often led to by their own mistakes , and then they curse the world .

-they gennerally consider themselves to be more mature then they actually are

-idiots insult each other on a regular basis . They often lead to "insult" contest when the fool who comes up with the best insult wins . They repeat this competitive ritual on a daily basis and sometimes even meditate on what their next good insult will be .

-fools believe their current outlook on life to be correct and do not keep an open mind , despite the fact their outlook on life changes monthly . ( they never figure out this pattern )

u know...ive noticed xenojjin...most of your characteristics arent of idiots...but of the majority of the populous of the world...lol...like seriously, everyone i know including me, has at least a few of these characteristics, and some i notice just from posts from ppl on this thread haha

true , these are characteristics normal people have at least 4 of , but idiots tend to have most of them . On top of that the majority population is quite stupid , if it wasn't , their would no such thing as political recall laugh.gif

Im not saying your an idiot if a few of these apply to you , but if you have something close to all of them you have some issues

Do you find it interesting that a person who drove drunk or got a DUI say's (said) that they were good driver(s)? disgust.gif