Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

consequences of failure in Iraq

supercar

Caesar " I think the U.S. is a guest to Iraq now"

Please tell me you are joking ? , has the israeli controlled media in USA battered your poor american brain that much . That is what you believe these days ? . I feel sorry for americans in truth, they are not the brightest of people . First they are bred up on the gung ho patriotism, then are all ready and set for any lies their government wants to tell them , and then think they are fighting for truth honour and the 'american way of life' ..its sad really . People will look back on you the same way they did the population of germany leading up to and including the time of the nazi party in the 1930's and 40's . And wonder why you let it happen too .

This is the type of comments I was referring to a while back in a different thread. No matter how many Americans are against this war, or how generous or kind some of us may be. The actions of our president dictate the world's opinion on us. Truly is a sad thing that people can't see past that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bob26003

• supercar

• AROCES

• Nietze

Good Point Empress...... Bush has so destroyed our credibility and made the American ppl look like.... well, you know :(

Please tell me you are joking ? , has the israeli controlled media in USA battered your poor american brain that much . That is what you believe these days ? . I feel sorry for americans in truth, they are not the brightest of people . First they are bred up on the gung ho patriotism, then are all ready and set for any lies their government wants to tell them , and then think they are fighting for truth honour and the 'american way of life' ..its sad really . People will look back on you the same way they did the population of germany leading up to and including the time of the nazi party in the 1930's and 40's . And wonder why you let it happen too .

Oh no, it is you who is in the wrong side of history as it happens. And the Americans are not the brightest alright for who is the brightest people on earth is will be a never ending argument. That statement alone pretty much show where you are coming from.

You are simply one of those who has bought into the Liberal culture. Tell me, if you want America to fold it's tent all over ther world, who do you want then to see taking over as they fall back? China, India, Russia or the Islams, well?

Good Point Empress...... Bush has so destroyed our credibility and made the American ppl look like.... well, you know :(

But they continuously say it's not the American people that they hate, it's our govenrment. Yeah right, the need to look a litttle more closely in the mirror.

But they continuously say it's not the American people that they hate, it's our govenrment. Yeah right, the need to look a litttle more closely in the mirror.

Good point Michelle.... Obviously they make up propagandas like the world hate the USA now. Well, time to vote for the Democrats. :tu:

That is what it is all about.

Edited by AROCES

Their media gives them an awful lot to work with on the hate issue. Then they say we are dumbed down by our media. :rolleyes:

Good point Michelle.... Obviously they make up propagandas like the world hate the USA now. Well, time to vote for the Democrats. :tu:

That is what it is all about.

Hell, why not? Bush has gotten us involved in a war with no forseeable way out, and given us a 300 billion or so trade deficit. Can't go too much worse than that. A change sounds good to me.

Their media gives them an awful lot to work with on the hate issue. Then they say we are dumbed down by our media. :rolleyes:

Yes, the professional propaganda artist are telling us we listen to propaganda. Hate is a unifying factor in certain EU countries but I wont name any at this point. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Edited by stardrive

.You are on the express train to world ignore and cast as the pariah state you are / This is ok for usa and the world, you dont want to talk, we dont want to talk to you

Obvioulsy no one wants to talk to you either, because it seems you are talking to yourself since you have nothing to say unless you are spewing hate.

*puts this ignorant, judgemental, arrogant, prejudice person on ignore*

Please tell me you are joking ? , has the israeli controlled media in USA battered your poor american brain that much . That is what you believe these days ? . I feel sorry for americans in truth, they are not the brightest of people . First they are bred up on the gung ho patriotism, then are all ready and set for any lies their government wants to tell them , and then think they are fighting for truth honour and the 'american way of life' ..its sad really .

Are you saying the U.S. is running Iraq, *news flash* last I checked the people of Iraq have voted

Enthusiasm among Iraq's southern voters

At one time coalition forces did have total control till the government of Saddam Hussein was ousted Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) itself with executive, legislative, and judicial authority over the Iraqi government from the period of the CPA's inception on April 21, 2003, until its dissolution on June 28, 2004

Source

To say its all America is complete nonsens, You may also be intrested that the U.S. wasn't alone in the invasion of Iraq. Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Honduras

Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia

Mongolia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda

Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Tonga, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan to name a few so saying its all America is a lie.

People will look back on you the same way they did the population of germany leading up to and including the time of the nazi party in the 1930's and 40's . And wonder why you let it happen too.

WOW the Nazi party, not bad, it seems when ever someone is lacking of facts they use the Nazi party or Hitler or try to use personal attacks. try using facts to back up your claim rather then bringing the Nazi's and Hitler or ignorance about America and Americans.

Thanks for the laugh :lol:

Your proud of that iraqi vote aren't you . Although it is not substantiated by UN law.. but the iraqi's voted for it.. didn't they. Lets see.. the communists attacked usa, and they said .. ok, we have our army here, you can vote lenin, stalin or trotsky. Someone has to be voted in. I laugh at your attempts at trying to convince the world this is a proper government voted in by the people of iraq when the USA put up all the nominees. Is that your idea of democracy ? lets attack a poor nation and put up who we want to be in charge and see who they vote. You see.. the word democracy went out the window the moment you laid foot in the country. But you don't see that do you . It's not supported by the UN and the day they kick you out..that government becomes illigetimate . Iraq, though its trials and troubles ..a new government.. not so nice is it. A new government that doesn't want to agree to your oil PSA agreements. Your oil thieving little documents. For thats what you are , in effect.. thieves.. are you not ?

Americans dont like being called thieves, makes you wonder why they go about the planet doing it .

Edited by Nietze

Hell, why not? Bush has gotten us involved in a war with no forseeable way out, and given us a 300 billion or so trade deficit. Can't go too much worse than that. A change sounds good to me.

You want a quick, easy and cheap way to fight the enemy? What do you suggest then, pack up and run?

Nobody trusts an american these days

Oh really, and who do you trust then? Who do you think will come to your aid if a Saddam rolls into your country? Iran? The French?

Your proud of that iraqi vote aren't you . Although it is not substantiated by UN law.. but the iraqi's voted for it.. didn't they. Lets see.. the communists attacked usa, and they said .. ok, we have our army here, you can vote lenin, stalin or trotsky. Someone has to be voted in. I laugh at your attempts at trying to convince the world this is a proper government voted in by the people of iraq when the USA put up all the nominees. Is that your idea of democracy ?

The Iraqi people accepted it, and that is all that matters. Your corrupt UN law has no say in Iraqis decision.

l

You see.. the word democracy went out the window the moment you laid foot in the country. But you don't see that do you . It's not supported by the UN and the day they kick you out..that government becomes illigetimate . Iraq, though its trials and troubles ..a new government.. not so nice is it. A new government that doesn't want to agree to your oil PSA agreements. Your oil thieving little documents. For thats what you are , in effect.. thieves.. are you not ?

Americans dont like being called thieves, makes you wonder why they go about the planet doing it .

America, and other countries are buying IRAQI oil in the freemarket. And America at the same time is protecting free commerce and assuring the free flow of OIL. You call it thievery because you are not benefiting from it, I suggest then you study trading and see how it really works.

Edited by AROCES

Maybe until globalization takes hold, they don't care what people think. They just need to mop up the loose ends, the wild eyed radicals, the people hell-bent on religious wars and religious subjugation.

I would like to think that stakeholders like Russia and China don't plan any nasty tricks to de-populate major areas in the West, or make other problems. Saddam lived a crazy life, always hiding from his enemies, and offering one insane son and another murderous son up for succession.

Anybody who might try to harm the West is probably on some hit-list. The weak links must go, according to some. Iraq was probably seen as one place to start.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadA...le.asp?ID=26317

Your proud of that iraqi vote aren't you . Although it is not substantiated by UN law.. but the iraqi's voted for it.. didn't they.

It's not supported by the UN and the day they kick you out..that government becomes illigetimate

Oh really lets see, they seem to support the Iraqi government now

"The International Compact is intended to help the Government to build a secure, unified, federal and democratic nation, founded on the principles of freedom and equality, capable of providing peace and prosperity for all its people."

UN hosts meeting of International Compact for Iraq

Lets see.. the communists attacked usa, and they said .. ok, we have our army here, you can vote lenin, stalin or trotsky. Someone has to be voted in. I laugh at your attempts at trying to convince the world this is a proper government voted in by the people of iraq when the USA put up all the nominees. Is that your idea of democracy ?

Oh really I didn't think Bush, Cheney or any other American was on the ballets. the U.S. didn't make a list of whe it wanted to be president, now thats lame!

lets attack a poor nation and put up who we want to be in charge and see who they vote. You see.. the word democracy went out the window the moment you laid foot in the country. But you don't see that do you .Iraq, though its trials and troubles ..a new government.. not so nice is it. A new government that doesn't want to agree to your oil PSA agreements. Your oil thieving little documents. For thats what you are , in effect.. thieves.. are you not ?

Again To say its all America is complete nonsens, You may also be intrested that the U.S. wasn't alone in the invasion of Iraq. Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Honduras Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia Mongolia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Tonga, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan to name a few so saying its all America is a lie. it to say we did it for oil is another lie!

Well first off I can only speak for myself, I really could care less what these groups think of America, antiAmerican propaganda has been increasing for many years, way before Bush, Iraq only added to this and I'm sure it won't be the last. I've seen this during my 4 years in the military, traveling overseas.

you are funny caesar, you know as well as i do that internal compact for iraq will be something the proper government of iraq will wipe their a*** with . Eternal optimists you americans aren't you. Of course they support whatever you want .. 'now' , don't you get it yet .. its a p u p p e t government . It''s only there while you have the troops there to enforce it .. its nothing to do with democracy . You'll tell me that i'm wrong won't you .. you'll say this is government freely endorsed by iraq, a government that would have no trouble surviving without american backing, you are laughable, everyone knows you are full of it, but still you would maintain this stance with a straight face . Look at all those countries , lots of verbal support i bet .. lot of tut tutting too when Iraq votes in a governnment you don't like .

Just say your greedy oil grabbers, its nothing new ... that kind of thing has gone on for centuries, why you have to keep disguising it in ' they had wmd's.. we want to instill democracy .. we dont like arabs ...some iraqi farted by my soup .. it's all laughable nonsense, you want the proceeds of imperialism but don't have the guts like the europeans used to to take the flak with it . Youd still rather be seen as this holier than thou nation, and we all know its a crock of sh** .

Edited by Nietze

you are funny caesar, you know as well as i do that internal compact for iraq will be something the proper government of iraq will wipe their a*** with . Eternal optimists you americans aren't you. Of course they support whatever you want .. 'now' , don't you get it yet .. its a p u p p e t government . It''s only there while you have the troops there to enforce it .. its nothing to do with democracy . You'll tell me that i'm wrong won't you .. you'll say this is government freely endorsed by iraq, a government that would have no trouble surviving without american backing, you are laughable, everyone knows you are full of it, but still you would maintain this stance with a straight face . Look at all those countries , lots of verbal support i bet .. lot of tut tutting too when Iraq votes in a governnment you don't like .

No, your funny! now its a p u p p e t government? I guess thats better then an "illigetimate government" that you claimed earlier. its seem to me that most countries recognize Iraq as having a real government, even the U.N. unlike your claims. I'm not saying the Iraq is ready for coalition forces to leave yet, but its a real government!!!!!! as soon as the Iraqi military and police are ready, I think coalition forces should leave and I hope its soon!

Oil imported from Iraq-

1995-0 Barrels

1996- 423KB...1997- 3.25MB...1998- 12.25MB...1999- 26.47MB

2000- 22.68MB...2001- 28.99MB...2002- 16.76MB...2003- 17.56MB...

2004- 24.01MB...2005- 19.39MB

KB=Thousand Barrels

MB=Millon Barrels

The U.S. wanted not to steal Iraqi oil, but to privatize it. It is more reliable for the world markets, that way. The only thing we may ever get, possibly, are some futures contracts that are for, say, $50 contracts. Even so, it will be pittance.

It is true, that before the Iraq war, Arab/U.S. relations were better. Admittedly, the idea of democratizing that part of the world is overly ambitious. As long as they want to have islamic governments, who cares? Just, so long as peace and stability reigns. Look at Turkey. It's not a cakewalk, but they do manage their system, and are now trying to join the EU.

And, why did Osama Bin Laden resent so much the U.S troops (and female troops), in his home country? What was his beef? Yes, they were long in leaving, but it was no burden to Saudi Arabia. He was way over the top. He was a man that actually hid his eyes, turned, and left a relative's apartment, just because he saw his sister-in-law's hair! That is anti-social behavior, as far as I can see.

If he had been content to be less of a radical, he could have probably lived well, after his time in the Afghan war. Why did he have to go so far? Many in the U.S. are fair minded, and want good relations, trade, and intellectual exchange with all possible countries. And, we recognize the shortcomings in our political system, and try to correct for that. We disavow any extreme political or religious view.

Edited by magnetar

Magneta.. even with such evidence . you won't convince them .. they want a perpetual war , they will still defy all that you say and call it a war against saddam, a war for democracy// anything they can think of. Its the game they play. The truth has no part of it .

pre-war gas was close to a dollar a gallon.. now it's 3 dollars....this war has only lined big oil's pockets and opec; and the profiteers at the futures exchange and defense contractors....this war has done immeasurable damage to inflation. everyone has lined there pockets off the blood of the iraqi people...when will the madness stop?....