Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need your help. how do these theories sound?

richardnovak77

hey all,

i'm trying to write a screenplay involving grays, and i was bouncing these ideas around. how plausible do these sound?

grays are from a system where the sun is relatively farther away from the planet. things are not only darker there, resulting in the need for larger eyes, but uv rays aren't much of a problem for them. when these grays happen upon a system like our own, they need to wear a suit, like a second skin in a way, which gives them their "gray" color. this suit includes dark contact-lense objects, which cover their large but very human eyes. without this suit, their skin and eyes would be burned rapidly by our sun's uv rays. additionally, if the suit and eye covers are removed, the grays look like slender, shorter humans with small noses, large heads, and one less finger.

the grays are a much older species that humans. their need for 5th fingers and toes are gone. they're thinner physically because they rely on their mind, similar to the way cavemen had smaller craniums but larger muscles than humans. because of this mental capacity, the grays have a sort of weak telepethy, not perfect but great for parlor tricks. while their society functions well collectively and with nature, they have lost their spirituality, the way that church is being driven out of our society.

while the grays can feel emotions, they're used to reproducing by scientific means. their reasons for coming to this planet are twofold: while most of the visitors are scientists bent on observing, the way we sometimes go into an animals natural habitat, some of the visitors, the ones most often seen, function more like poachers, keeping some humans and throwing some others back.

these have no basis on scientific fact. they're just things i made up to explain parts of the story. anything to add? or would you like to see some of your own theories in a show? let me know.

thanks,

ren

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Sabrina

• PsychicPenguin

• richardnovak77

• Anirbas

A screenplay? Wow, interesting. I would like to see it original.gif

Also you will need to explain how grays survive the extreme maneuvers of their spacecraft. Maybe their planet has long gone, and they are actually live in spacecrafts only, and has developed a very large tolerance on changes in gravity. Or maybe their home planet is larger than earth. It explains why they are shorter than us and can withstand higher gravity.

I challenge you to put this in your play - and make it work original.gif

McMurphy fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a paper bag filled with vegetable soup.

About this screenplay well, if you add an interesting female in the story it would become a real success! Have a "gray" guy falling in love with the woman and chasing her all over the planet. At one point of the story, have the "gray" showing his real self, I mean, show Mr. Gray with no masks (contacts, space uniform, white gloves, fang's dentures, etc...). At the end, show the woman, once terrorrized, falling in love with Mr. Gray (she finds out he is very wealthy, with a huge bank account) and deciding to beat all the odds (and the rules of the Catholic church towards marriage), marrying Mr.G and both moving to some cabin up in the mountains of Tennessee...

The next episode (Book#2) could be called: "The return of Mr.Gray"

Have couple of red-necks finding out the big secret: An alien is their neighbor! He is a gray alien! They call on their armed bros, the Triple K! And from that point on, use some more of your incredible imagination!

GOOD LUCK! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifthumbsup.gifalien.gif

Oh, that's really, ... really rulez!!! You really have to create both episodes. Just don't make it too serious, it must be a romantic - comedy. It's going to be hillarious laugh.gif