Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Alien' artifact found in Siberia ?

UM-Bot

For all you guys saying about the Roseta Stones, I have to agree and disagree at the same time, a paradox if you wish.

Roseta stone contains Greek and two different Egyptian "script" only because of a Greek who had the trouble to cross both hieroglyphs and demotic writings to begin to get close to something understandable. He translated to Greek and records it on Roseta stone. I’m sorry I can’t recall its name now, but I will upgrade it here. Egyptians had 3 different writings, Hieroglyphs being the most complicated one, and the other two were simplifications of it... So yes, Egyptian language was deciphered because someone, which spent a lot of its life time "translating to Greek what he was able to understand...

Of course I am not saying its something alien, nor I am saying its not. But if it is some kind of code, created specially to be decoded, it will be someday.

Ps, sorry my english, its not my first language... :S

Edited by Feanor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pax Unum

• GreyWeather

• Feanor

• crystal sage

That's convenient - if it turns out that it isn't of alien origin and it is published as such, then you can simply say that "they" are hiding "the truth". You have the perfect, self supporting, delusion!

What he said ^_^

Come on, it is possible that there's a vast conspiracy, made by goverments all over the world, to hide up alien proofs, but isn't it alot more likely that they simply don't believe there is any proof and they just state what they think? How do you prove a negative?

Wouldn't it be ironic if they translated the writing on the boulder and it read: "This Way To Restrooms"?

"Goodbye and thank you for all the fish"

How do we know these messages are from another planet. Maybe they are from demons. They like to decieve people. They can write messages too. To confuse our thoughts. And let us think these messages are from the extra terrestrial. When actually they are not. (any thing can happen these days).

• 1 year later...
linked-image

these do look interesting... http://www.impactlab.com/2007/05/19/artifa...site-in-russia/

I wonder what was stolen?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastro...eal-giant-rock/

;)B) Maybe requisitioned by the Men in Black?

I can't get the first link to open, though it's probably my connection.

As to the stolen rock, the article claims that the story is most likely a hoax. :hmm:

Unfortunately, the truth will never be revealed so, I wouldn't be surprised if this article is the last thing we hear of this story. Its a real shame Governments all over the world treat their citizens like they are children and believe we can't handle the truth. I really hope I'm wrong about this but, I believe information like this wont be revealed until I'm long gone as well as my children and maybe perhaps their children's children. No matter who's in office, these policies related to cover ups never change so, we are doomed to being treated like a flock of mindless drones who don't need to know whats going on.

you were right lol

• 5 months later...
:huh: i hope this is real. i think we need something like this. it would be very exciting.

Who is "we" and why do "we" need it?

• 7 months later...

The rocks look like...well, crystalline rocks.

I doubt we'd be able to translate alien language without assistance.

Languages we successfully translate usually have a frame of reference we can use, without it we wouldn't be able to.