Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

thousands quit britain

chemical-licker

After all, aren't we all citizens of this planet? Shouldn't everyone be alowed to live and work freely in every part of this world?

Down with the borders, I say. Freedom for the Humans and lock up the kriminals.

Quite true.

Ive never seen a border, but im told they do exist.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracysrus

• ships-cat

• chemical-licker

• IronGhost

After all, aren't we all citizens of this planet? Shouldn't everyone be alowed to live and work freely in every part of this world?

Down with the borders, I say. Freedom for the Humans and lock up the kriminals.

the criminals are our governments but they own the police, :sleepy::sleepy:

:sleepy:

The BNP is a neo-Nazi organisation which wants to kick anyone who is not Anglo-Saxon out of the country, especially blacks.

If you are so political naïve that you are unable to tell the difference between a moderate anti-colonial party and extremist neo-nazi party just because they both have the word 'National' in the title then you really shouldn’t be in a politics thread.

Oh go away and practice your goose-step

I take it you haven't read the BNP manifesto or have mistaken this thread for a application form for the Guardian headline writer position. I am not a BNP supporter by any means but mainly on the basis that it is a waste of a vote and reduces the chance of getting rid of our current bunch of PC pillocks. Only reply after you have read the BNP manifesto.

The decision on weather Scotland leaves the union or not might not be in there hands, England might leave first, the west lothian question could force the issue.

Lowland scots are saxon ( sassanach ) highland scots are norse, i can't see where the 18th - 19th c invention "celts" comes into it?

letter reveals Wallace as the son of Alan, a small landowner related to Malcolm. The name comes from le Waleis, meaning the Welshman. Perhaps surprisingly, Wallace's family was descended from an English servant of a Norman knight who travelled north at the invitation of David I of Scotland.

The family is descended from Robert de Bruce (d. 1094?), a Norman knight who came to England with William I the Conqueror and who was awarded by the gift of many manors, chiefly in Yorkshire, of which Skelton was the principal. His son, the second Robert de Bruce (1078?–1141), received from Scotland's King David I, his comrade at the English court of Henry I, a grant of the lordship of Annandale, in Scotland.

Hah - you've just GOT to be talking about Richard Brunston here, havn't you ? (Chief Constable of North Wales). Now that chap seems VERY misguided.

Oh - and to pick up on some of the earlier comments about Scotland and the SNP. I can't help but note that the SNP (Scottish National Party) still retains the word "Scotland" in it's title, whatever it's other shortcomings may (or may not) be.

Compare and Contrast with the "nationalist" party of Wales. They used to be called Plaid Cymru (the Party of Wales)... they have recently (ish) changed their name to "Plaid" (The Party). Guess they've lost interest in the Welsh then.

(some critics have recently started calling them Plaid Islam, but that's another story... :P )

So where does this leave us ?

BLowed if I know... it's all too much for the Working Cat to Understand.

Meow Purr.

Talking of political correctness here's a good one.

My neighbour works for the police force here (Bristol) in the operations room. He told me that the chief police officer is big on political correctness. In Bristol we have a predominantly black community called St. Pauls. You may have heard of it because a few years back there were 'race riots' or to give it it's non pc title 'mass looting'

So this neighbour found that he was having to log names & addresses of lots of people that we not actually charged with any offence, which he couldn't understand. It transpires that this pc police chief has told his officers patrolling St. Pauls that for every black person that is stopped & questioned, they then have to stop & question a white person. (to keep the records 'balanced').

Now think about that for a minute. In a predominantly black area they have to seek out an equal number of white people as black people!!! Do you suppose that other officers in a predominantly white area have to seek out an equal number of black suspects to 'balance the figures'?

Good example- this is actually common practice in London, because most of the violent crime is cause by black youths- The Government's official conservative estimates are 75 percent..and we know how PC they are.. anyway, the Police are ordered to balance the figures and hunt for white ‘criminals’- anything will do-dropping litter, just as long as it balances the figures.

The classic case is when a black mugger attacked a white guy- the white guy lost his temper and called him a racial slur- the police arrested both of them. The white guy was sentenced to prison (two years) which I believe has now been raised to seven years max while the black guy received one year suspended sentence.. ie he didn't go to prison.

Also it interesting to note, is impossible for a white person to report a racist attack against them in the UK- because there aren't any specific forms (the forms are only available to Asians and Blacks).

holy crap!! 7 years, im not saying ligger anymore, i have to many friends that take advantage of freebies. i always call them liggers, 7 years for saying liggers because it sounds like the N word.

Oh yeah, people think political correctness is just about silly names like calling a snowman ‘snow person’ but PC has a dark fascist side to it and it’s infected every part of the Government. PC will fight for your right to totally agree with PC.

Edited by billyhill

Oh yeah, people think political correctness is just about silly names like calling a snowman ‘snow person’ but PC has a dark fascist side to in and it’s infected every part of the Government. PC will fight for your right to totally agree with PC.

This is very true. "PC" is a euphemism for "thought control". It atempts to define the boundaries of what people are allowed to say and think. All rather Orwellian, really.

Meow Purr.

This is very true. "PC" is a euphemism for "thought control". It atempts to define the boundaries of what people are allowed to say and think. All rather Orwellian, really.

Meow Purr.

You're right.. it's funny how they change the Laws via the back door. :mellow:

i love the idea of immigrants coming to england, they need to be taught CLASS! im fed up with seeing them in there red tracksuit bottoms thinking their so cool.

England is like the college for the planet earth, bring all your useless here and we will assimilate you so you to can love rock n roll, freedom,democracy, beer, AND FOR CHRIST SAKE CLOTHES ARE SO CHEAP NOWADAYS BUY A PAIR OF JEANS.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, feel like painting the road yellow

i dont read the other pages of super long topics, but thats funny. . . where are u in england? cause im coming in august!! :D yay!!! :lol:

i warn u i wear a jacket EVERYWHERE

and sweatpants.

chemical, nice topic

. . . where are u in england? cause im coming in august!! :D yay!!! :lol:

i warn u i wear a jacket EVERYWHERE

and sweatpants.

(partial quote)

Jacket and sweatpants ? Egads - this justifies relaxing our gun control laws (if not outright arming the citizenry) it it's own right. :P

Meow Purr.

you will blend right in over here then! :yes: what worries me is what you have under your jacket being an american? <_<

Edited by chemical-licker

Britain has become a barren wasteland full of fire and ash. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume, and the great "eye" is ever watchful.

i work with brits from all over the uk, and they all live in different places france, majorca, portugal, greece, cypress,holland the list is endless.

but we all refer to the u.k as "the rock" as in alcatraz!!

i feel ive escaped from a giant prison too, a prison thats run by the inmates and the wardens do all the fetching and carrying and get punished when they complain. england was once a fantastic place, and being poor there was no real hardship for me, but the words speak for themselves 5,000 every day cant be wrong.

i work with brits from all over the uk, and they all live in different places france, majorca, portugal, greece, cypress,holland the list is endless.

but we all refer to the u.k as "the rock" as in alcatraz!!

i feel ive escaped from a giant prison too, a prison thats run by the inmates and the wardens do all the fetching and carrying and get punished when they complain. england was once a fantastic place, and being poor there was no real hardship for me, but the words speak for themselves 5,000 every day cant be wrong.

Egads that's depressing Conspiracysrus ... I'm going to stay in the UK and fight.. but I don't see it as being THAT black and gloomy ? Brits have had a history of being liberal .. untill their backs are against the wall...

5,000 leave every day... 50,000 'different' people enter each day.. the dam will burst.

Oh well... lets talk about something more cheerful.

Britain has become a barren wasteland full of fire and ash. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume, and the great "eye" is ever watchful.

Errr... very poetic motif Jeffryw.. Sounds more like the industrial revolution in the early Victorian days. Also , possibly a refference to Barad-dûr (google it)

I look out of my window, and notice a distinct lack of ash. (OK, there's SOME ash, but the neighbours are having a barbeque).. but I think the fire is still there in British Hearts.

It's all FAR too complicated for the Working Cat to comprehend.

Meow PUrr.

Edited by ships-cat

but I don't see it as being THAT black and gloomy ?
I DO AND I M A POSITIVE PERSON

Well.. yes.. we have a demographic disaster in the UK, backed up by a 'near-fascist' government that hates the indeginous (spelling ? ) population.

Hey... no reason to be negative chemical_licker :P

Who are YOU voting for next week ? :P

(please do not tell me who you are voting for...that would be... innapropriate..it was a quasi-rhetorical question)

Meow Purr.

I'll be voting for the RESPECT party, or the BNP... depends who p***es me off on the way to the polling booth.

BAH humbug..

good way to vote i like it, walking to the polling station see who upsets me and gets it, as they say the pen is mightier than the sword.

i do think though that the people working in these places who do the count throw away the ones they dont like. i know i would :lol: so why cant they do it?

its all a big con if you ask me

i will do what i always did in school when its comes to the answer i will ask the person next to me for it ;)

the bnp are a very very poor choice as the saviors of the u.k only someone who dont see the big picture would think otherwise. i wont say its a waste of a vote bcos all votes are a waste as far as the u.k goes anyway.

in my humble opinion the only way 4ward for that nation is direct action !! its like a cancerous limb that must be amputated or risk a slow and wasteful death.

the bnp are a very very poor choice as the saviors of the u.k only someone who dont see the big picture would think otherwise. i wont say its a waste of a vote bcos all votes are a waste as far as the u.k goes anyway.

in my humble opinion the only way 4ward for that nation is direct action !! its like a cancerous limb that must be amputated or risk a slow and wasteful death.

Oh gosh Conspiracyrus, that's an incredibly cynical post. All votes are a waste, and we must take direct action ? Amputate Limbs ? What direction will the direct action take, and who's limbs will be amputated ? Methinks you've had a really bad day :o

<makes conspiracyrus a nice mug of cocoa, with cream on top and TWO types of chocolate sprinkles, plumphs up his pillows, tucks him into bed, turns the light off, and tiptoes away. Tomorrow will dawn brighter and better. :) >

Meow Purr.

The trouble with revolution is that some very unpleasant people would crawl out of the woodwork...get all self righteous, power mad and cause more stress than there is now!

When you said 'direct action' I presume you mean non-violent direct action? Or do you? :mellow:

what do i mean by direct action?

i mean the irradication of key individuals totally.

there are many things wrong and you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

the same old heads have been getting together to keep the lid on things for ever, someone must take the initiative.

does anyone remember the dinner that was held during talks to deal with world poverty about 2 or so years ago? the menu had louis the 14th brandy at 180 pound a glass, and lobster this and sushi that...blah. (they were supposed to be dealing with world poverty)

to be honest i dont care about taxes, and expensive housing and everyday life costs so much.

but these people are taking the total micky mouse out of us. time for it to end i say and england should be the 1st stop.