Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
santaclara

"The hour of the new harvest is approaching"

santaclara

Location. Mayaguez Puerto Rico

Date: 1934 Time: morning

A young man Juan Rivera Feliberti was flying a kite in a field outside of town when suddenly he felt something pulling on the kite, looking up he now could see a silvery sphere, about 20 ft in diameter, hovering over him. A beam of light was directed at the witness from the sphere; he then floated up and entered the sphere through an opening on its top. Inside he saw a man wearing a dark green tight fitting outfit sitting at a control panel, which had a shiny crystal resembling an emerald. Next to him stood a blond girl with rosy skin and wearing a silvery outfit, she looked very young. She was holding the witness’s kite. He was then taken into another room by the girl and shown a box that emitted certain images. He attempted to get his kite back but was unable to. The little girl then showed the witness a little box, full of colored buttons and asked him if he wanted to play with it. The girl then pressed some buttons on the box and suddenly a cloud of spiraling smoke came out. The smoke took the form of a monkey-like creature; soon several “monkeys” had come out of the box. The girl then asked Juan if he wanted to trade the kite for the box and he agreed. He was finally deposited at the same spot from where he was picked up; he twisted an ankle in the process. According to Juan he kept the strange box for a long time, and even entertained his little friends with the “monkey trick.” Oddly enough, however, grown ups could not see the monkeys only the children. In the end the monkeys caused him great problems because he could not control them and later he ended up burying the machine (box) on a nearby mountain. (However he feels that some of the monkey like creatures had escaped and are probably still roaming the Puerto Rican brush.) In later life, according to Juan Rivera, he had other strange experiences, including encounters with alien women who enticed him to making love with them. He also claims to have received a telepathic message during one of his encounters: “The hour of the new harvest is approaching.” Unsure as to what the meaning is.

HC addition # 277

Source: Robiou Lamarche, Manifesto Ovni en Puerto Rico

Santo Domingo Y Cuba, also Chris Aubeck, Return to Magonia Type: G

lost_shaman

These type of accounts are almost always shown or exposed to be hoaxes or fictional accounts. They are completely atypical and inconsistent with UAP sightings.

santaclara

But what is a typical UAP sighting? A gray with large black slanted eyes?? The grays are a relative new phenomena to UFology, thrust upon us by ignorant media and by researchers that prefer to expand their point of view and ignoring all other evidence. During the 1954 French UFO wave there were dozens of occupant (humanoid) reports, none fit the description of the modern day Gray why? where were the grays in 1954, there are some cases in which witnesses claim to have encountered the grays before the late 70's but these were typically "remembered" under hypnosis 30 years after the fact, after the witness has been exposed to Close Encounters of the 3rd kind, ET, Taken, etc. Look at some of the 'classic' entity or alien encounters, Kelly-Hopkinsville no grays there, the aliens were in fact green and goblin like with huge ears, Flatwoods West Virginia, tall robotic cloaked entity, Socorro New Mexico, no grays there either, they were small white suited humanoids, I could go on and on. Even the 1973 US UFO wave has maybe 2-3 cases registered AT THE TIME which described entities somewhat resembling the stereotypical gray. I dont know I find those more improbable stories more compelling that your typical abduction, grays, implant tale....

jaylemurph

I suppose he's lucky he met with aliens who seduced him into sex rather than violating him like so many other claims...

Must be nice for an older man to so harassed.

--Jaylemurph

lost_shaman
But what is a typical UAP sighting? A gray with large black slanted eyes??

No a typical UAP sighting, involves the sighting of a UAP not "Beings" of any sort.

The grays are a relative new phenomena to UFology, thrust upon us by ignorant media and by researchers that prefer to expand their point of view and ignoring all other evidence.

I completely agree. This would be the "abduction phenomena". It is totally separate from the UAP/UFO phenomena.

During the 1954 French UFO wave there were dozens of occupant (humanoid) reports, none fit the description of the modern day Gray why? where were the grays in 1954, there are some cases in which witnesses claim to have encountered the grays before the late 70's but these were typically "remembered" under hypnosis 30 years after the fact, after the witness has been exposed to Close Encounters of the 3rd kind, ET, Taken, etc. Look at some of the 'classic' entity or alien encounters, Kelly-Hopkinsville no grays there, the aliens were in fact green and goblin like with huge ears, Flatwoods West Virginia, tall robotic cloaked entity, Socorro New Mexico, no grays there either, they were small white suited humanoids, I could go on and on. Even the 1973 US UFO wave has maybe 2-3 cases registered AT THE TIME which described entities somewhat resembling the stereotypical gray. I dont know I find those more improbable stories more compelling that your typical abduction, grays, implant tale....

You make a good point, again one I can agree with. What I'd point out is that these are always "mixed" into UFO sightings and often gain more attention than the UFO "waves" they are so often associated with. They are inconsistent with each other and far and few between, that tells me these are fabricated or "spiced up" stories.

The problem is that the UFO "waves" these seemingly fabricated accounts eclipse are factual events.

santaclara

I agree, and I have to say that many of the "gray" alien abduction stories, must be handled with care

thanks