Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in between dimensions or realities

PNewman

For you guys that had these experiences, please don't think I was implying you were mentally ill. I just wanted to point out how similar the symptoms were to your own experiences. It's all very weird and sci-fi. Maybe there are some mentally ill people (by our definition) who are not as deluded as they are "fractured", meaning they are somehow affected by this multiple time-line thing or whatever it is. Jj, imagine having to deal with the type of experience YOU had on a daily basis, with things as small as "what's in the refrigerator today" to as big as "God I hope I'm married to the hot-girl I was yesterday". I don't think a person could hold a job, have a relationship, or anything that we see as ordinary life skills if that was a daily occurrence.

A person like that we say is mentally ill, pick your illness. Schizophrenic, paranoia, dis associative disorder, deluded. It's hard to grasp for those of us that have not seen it or experienced it.

For you guys that had these experiences, please don't think I was implying you were mentally ill. I just wanted to point out how similar the symptoms were to your own experiences. It's all very weird and sci-fi. Maybe there are some mentally ill people (by our definition) who are not as deluded as they are "fractured", meaning they are somehow affected by this multiple time-line thing or whatever it is. Jj, imagine having to deal with the type of experience YOU had on a daily basis, with things as small as "what's in the refrigerator today" to as big as "God I hope I'm married to the hot-girl I was yesterday". I don't think a person could hold a job, have a relationship, or anything that we see as ordinary life skills if that was a daily occurrence.

A person like that we say is mentally ill, pick your illness. Schizophrenic, paranoia, dis associative disorder, deluded. It's hard to grasp for those of us that have not seen it or experienced it.

Gumby - You are right that would send someone "out of their mind" if this was a daily thing. I'm glad (not sure that's the right word?) that this doesn't happen every day. Right now in 52 years - I've had 5 maybe 6 exeperiences where A. Happened - then A. Didn't happen. They were not just a "one small thing", but events that had months to years of A. Happening - then poof in one "short" day - it all didn't happen. All the months and year(s) of memories are still there to the smalles detail - but it now never happened.

PS: To the 'few' people that PM'd me on my "debunking" Psi abilities and then posting this. This is a seriously big difference. I'm not claiming any 'powers' or 'abilities'. This is certainly not anything I could control.

Trust me if it was there are certain things I could go back and "undo" or "redo".

• Like 1

Gumby - You are right that would send someone "out of their mind" if this was a daily thing. I'm glad (not sure that's the right word?) that this doesn't happen every day. Right now in 52 years - I've had 5 maybe 6 exeperiences where A. Happened - then A. Didn't happen. They were not just a "one small thing", but events that had months to years of A. Happening - then poof in one "short" day - it all didn't happen. All the months and year(s) of memories are still there to the smalles detail - but it now never happened.

PS: To the 'few' people that PM'd me on my "debunking" Psi abilities and then posting this. This is a seriously big difference. I'm not claiming any 'powers' or 'abilities'. This is certainly not anything I could control.

Trust me if it was there are certain things I could go back and "undo" or "redo".

Yes similar experiences have happened to me too!!!...I've noticed that accasionally ..scene changes... accur after the feeling of falling down an elevator.....and a click like an electric shock...like with OBE... except it's like a Reality Shift Body Experience..then everything seems a little different...colours.. smells.. the weather...on what you recall..as little trees are suddenly grown..new plants.... it kind of reminds me of the show 'Sliders' http://www.tv.com/sliders/show/438/summary.html

The key points to ..\ as potential changing times.. could be when you are experiencing deja vu.... as the energy feels different... like it's not set..stable... like a fork in the road of life..that you need to be careful or take care of your choices you make at this time....... your gut... our 'higher self' you soul energy..is helping.. nudging you here??

Edited by crystal sage

Yes similar experiences have happened to me too!!!...I've noticed that accasionally ..scene changes... accur after the feeling of falling down an elevator.....and a click like an electric shock...like with OBE... except it's like a Reality Shift Body Experience..then everything seems a little different...colours.. smells.. the weather...on what you recall..as little trees are suddenly grown..new plants.... it kind of reminds me of the show 'Sliders' http://www.tv.com/sliders/show/438/summary.html

The key points to ..\ as potential changing times.. could be when you are experiencing deja vu.... as the energy feels different... like it's not set..stable... like a fork in the road of life..that you need to be careful or take care of your choices you make at this time....... your gut... our 'higher self' you soul energy..is helping.. nudging you here??

Are you talking like a sort of "changeover" ? Bit hard to put into words :(

I am an Iraqi war veteran. Upon returning, I immediately began having severe symptoms of Post Trauma Stress Disorder. It escalated, and now accompanies dissociative disorder, psychosis NOS, and several other things. I have had to come to the understanding that I actually am one of the "crazy" people that everyone jokes about. Now I have to wonder...

For about 3 years now I've been having contact with other forces (almost impossible to explain), who I feel is giving me vital information pertinent to the situation at hand. I rarely leave my house, as I constantly have to wonder: Am I in (I call it a "dream world", but for the sake of the topic, I'll say "another realm")...sorry. Am I in the physical world in my physical body? Am I in this parallel, separate realm where I can fly with my mind, and connect with others just by looking at them?

So, I can see both sides. Am I totally crazy? The govt. thinks so. But I think some of this diagnosis is due to my poor ability to explain what it's like to constantly live two lives, each lived as best as I can. If I don't really know which one is real, how am I supposed to realize the consequences of breaking a law or rule in another dimension? I plead...Is there anyone who actually will come forward who has been diagnosed with a mental illness, and also has had these OBE type experiences during random times, such as at night and again the next afternoon? I'd like to hear from someone on both sides.

• Like 1

Questions @ ghost guard7

Are you considered crazy in both "worlds?"

Are you essentially the same person in each?

When you read these words will you know what I am talking about? (I mean, what if you read this in the second world?)

Is there any objective test you could try?

Does muddyfrog exist in the second reality? (hopefully lol :D)

Are the worlds completely seperate or do they connect?

@ op and jj ...

I have had smaller versions of what you are talking about, but my memory doesn't serve me aswell as I would like, so I can't be sure that I am just rememebvring my past wrong.

For instance:

certain movies have different endings.

Songs change.

Some things were different colors.

Nothing that I can be confident about...

-Muddy

Edited by muddyfrog

Jj these are fascinating events you are experiencing. I have a few questions if I could.

Very few events in life of the size you describe happen in a vacuum where we are the only ones that experience it. I’m certain that few events like this happen where removing the other persons memories leave you as the only witness to the event. What Im getting at is are there any other witnesses to these events that you can question? Like your childhood friend that suddenly never was. Forgive me if this brings up painful thoughts or anything but would your parents or someone else from the neighborhood remember this kid? If he lived next door then surely the other neighbors would remember him. What about a high school yearbook?

Now of course I’m sure you have questioned all these things yourself and have probably tried questioning things along the same lines. I’m just pondering some things and am curious if some more info can send me in another direction. I am also really curious about what your theory is. If you want to keep it to yourself like you mentioned then I respect that.

Kevin

Questions @ ghost guard7

Are you considered crazy in both "worlds?"

Are you essentially the same person in each?

When you read these words will you know what I am talking about? (I mean, what if you read this in the second world?)

Is there any objective test you could try?

Does muddyfrog exist in the second reality? (hopefully lol :D)

Are the worlds completely seperate or do they connect?

@ op and jj ...

I have had smaller versions of what you are talking about, but my memory doesn't serve me aswell as I would like, so I can't be sure that I am just rememebvring my past wrong.

For instance:

certain movies have different endings.

Songs change.

Some things were different colors.

Nothing that I can be confident about...

-Muddy

Muddyfrog,

No, I'm not crazy in both realities. Just the one that seems to hold my physical body most the time. I won't get intensely in depth right now, as I'm having some thinking problems, but I'lltry.

In each existence, I'm still me, just quite different. In one, I joined the USMC after high school and now am being medically retired due to my injuries/illness. In the "better" situation of the two, my life is completely different. I never joined the military. I'm a pilot, which I've wanted to be since a young child. Unfortunately, in my "alternate" reality, I am single. In the physical realm I'm married.

I can read your post, but why could I in both places. Our ability to communicate shouldn't be limited by different realms. It's just electrical signals, after all. But you are right in that this could be happening in either place. Since I received your reply, I'm going to say that either your communication transcended dimensions, or we're both in the same place. Physical or alternative(s)... But this isn't to say that my mind has nothing to do with this. I'm sure the two link to each other fairly often. My wife is sitting beside me right now, and we're wearing each others wedding rings. This isn't conclusive, but with the power of deduction, I can make a hypothesis that I'm in my physical body. This is just a hypothesis though. Just because I find myself alone in an unfamiliar place, I'm not going to hop in the next Cessna I see, thinking I can fly it.

Sorry if the clarity of this is skewed. Sometimes when my brain goes on overdrive, I get longwinded as well as short-minded...

gHOst_Guard7

Omg what a COINCIDENCE. I just read this thread today, and yesterday happened something like that to me! I was at a bar, and my friend saw these friends of hers and they started talking (i've seen them before but i never talked with them, ever). They both recognized me by my name, said they met me plenty of times because I used to date their roommate! I told them that they were crazy, I never dated him (i didnt even know who this guy was, and when i looked at a pic of him, ive never seen him before). The two guy friends then proceeded to tell me a lot about myself, stuff they wouldn't know unless I told them! (meaning i wouldnt put stuff lke that online on any webpage). So how did they know all this info about me and who was the girl who looked exactly like me that they met plenty of occasions before? I'll never know!

QUANTUM THEORY..

Quantum theory explains that we live in a universe with parallel universes esentially every possible outcome is hapenning in this universe I suppose what you people experienced is a malfuntion in that you have either peered or traveled to a parrallel universe.. this is theory is actually has a neat test.. in a lab they take a sheet of black paper and punch 2 holes small enough to fit a photon they fire up a laser thru one hole(hole is large enough to only fit 1 proton) but somehow proton comes out from other hole as well at the same time!! pretty much proves that everything that is possible does happen.. and if u die before your time theres a chance your would probaly wake up in another reality. I did have a dream I had a car crash felt very real... then I woke up very scared and assured myself it was just a dream or was it?

• Like 1

Jj these are fascinating events you are experiencing. I have a few questions if I could.

Very few events in life of the size you describe happen in a vacuum where we are the only ones that experience it. I’m certain that few events like this happen where removing the other persons memories leave you as the only witness to the event. What Im getting at is are there any other witnesses to these events that you can question? Like your childhood friend that suddenly never was. Forgive me if this brings up painful thoughts or anything but would your parents or someone else from the neighborhood remember this kid? If he lived next door then surely the other neighbors would remember him. What about a high school yearbook?

Now of course I’m sure you have questioned all these things yourself and have probably tried questioning things along the same lines. I’m just pondering some things and am curious if some more info can send me in another direction. I am also really curious about what your theory is. If you want to keep it to yourself like you mentioned then I respect that.

Kevin

Kevin -

Wow - excellent questions. Some I might (??) have the answer too and other's well no I am not sure I do.

In the case of LB (Next Door Neighbor kid)- it was strange to see my Jr. High Year Book and LB not in it. The thing is that I remember he did sign it. We had plans that summer and it basically had to do w/that planned event. Instead there was another kid that signed my book w/this event. A kid that I never knew. :blink:

So I went back to the neighborhood to 'trace my roots' so to speak. I did have a pic of LB from the High School he (alternately went too).

I got into contact w/a few of the "old kids" and talked a little bit. But it was funny out of the 6 that I talked too - only one was confused. He knew LB but didn't. He couldn't explain it and thought, maybe he saw his picture in the paper or something. Tried to rationalize it... but he had, what I call "ghost memories" of one thing that we all did together one summer. But he was convienced it was just a 'weird thing' and passed it off. He didn't want to be 'strange', JM always was 'image conscience'. So that is where it ended... Only one person had a 'vague ghost memory'. Can I prove it? No - JM will NOT 'go there' - it is so not his thing.

As for my lawyer/teacher friend: The only thing I can tell you is the trials that I helped him on - He won them - hands down. We were able to find 'burried' the piece of evidence that was needed.

I did go back w/the teacher senerio and the cases were lost. The one piece of evidence was not even in the court transcripts. (That is what turned the case around to his clients favor.) Seems this 'version' the evidence was not found. I did write an annon. letter to the clients w/this information that they needed and then stayed out of sight. I don't know if anything happened or not. I chose to stay out of it. Didn't want to explain 'how I knew about this evidence...', if you know what I mean??

Let me know if there is anything else... Since this was years ago now. Wow, almost 20 years ago. With only small things like this since then.

QUANTUM THEORY..

Quantum theory explains that we live in a universe with parallel universes esentially every possible outcome is hapenning in this universe I suppose what you people experienced is a malfuntion in that you have either peered or traveled to a parrallel universe.. this is theory is actually has a neat test.. in a lab they take a sheet of black paper and punch 2 holes small enough to fit a photon they fire up a laser thru one hole(hole is large enough to only fit 1 proton) but somehow proton comes out from other hole as well at the same time!! pretty much proves that everything that is possible does happen.. and if u die before your time theres a chance your would probaly wake up in another reality. I did have a dream I had a car crash felt very real... then I woke up very scared and assured myself it was just a dream or was it?

That's what I was trying to say a few posts back, I thought I had died when I fell over and cracked my head on the floor very hard.

It does make you wonder doesn't it.

Hey Miamivice, it could even be, we did die in another reality and that they even had our funerals there!

:blink:

That's what I was trying to say a few posts back, I thought I had died when I fell over and cracked my head on the floor very hard.

It does make you wonder doesn't it.

Hey Miamivice, it could even be, we did die in another reality and that they even had our funerals there!

:blink:

It happened to me too, I know I died a few months ago, by accident... I should say because of a huge mistake. It was a horrible experience but I do remember all the suffering and I often cry now because I know my girlfriend found my dead body and that my family cried a lot for me.

The good thing is that I remember everything, I'm not able to explain it yet but I remember every moment of my death, when I was deeply in it and then the transition to another reality. In this reality, my girlfriend came back from a long travel to "save" me. I really felt I was between two planes of reality, everything was silent, I could only see the emptiness of my home from my point of view, everything was quiet, I couldn't move, only see what was happening. Then someone or something made the move for me... He/She/it chose the way for me, it was like the world outside me didn't change visually speaking but there was some change I could feel. I got up quickly, as if nothing arrived and went to bed saying to myself... Ok, let's accept the truth about it, I nearly died because of myself, I called for help and that's it... I'll be sorry when she'll come back and now I know what I can't do. . My girlfriend had a few hours of driving to go back home and she came... After my "resurrection" actually...

My girlfriend came back and she wasn't even angry, we discussed about for a while, a thing we had never done before, I told her I felt like a "rebirth", I didn't really know what I've been through at that moment.

I'm still thinking about it, at first I said to myself : a few hours of existence leading to a lifetime of reflexion. And for a while, every 2 to 3 days, my mind called me to think about it, it can be only a detail reminding me of my last minutes of life, it leads to hours of reflexion. Now it's not so often but I still have that call for whatever reason, and everytime I find another answer, more precise to what happened.

I can't really explain everything I thought, but now I know I died, I know that death doesn't exist, I know about my energy which will live until depleted, which will live even if I kill myself. I was afraid to be in purgatory at first, and I still don't know if I'm in or not but I begin to be confident and I prepare myself to face the truth whatever it is.

Death as we know it doesn't exist, you can't die, your soul can't become nothing.

In fact, we die all the time without even being able to feel it as we're changing reality plane. There are only a few times when you feel it, it's when you need to clean up your mind in order to keep on using your energy well, that's all we're here for, using energy, sharing, communicating and making this universe the perfect universe it deserves to be. That experience cleaned my mind of many things, I saw all my life, I saw deep into myself, many bad things, I acted as my own judge, all the darkness of my life being shown in front of my eyes. I said, I really said : "If that's how I really am, then I don't deserve to live".

What I don't know is what happens when you're too old, when your energy is depleted. I'm now afraid that souls are eternal, I'm afraid of being tired of all this at one time or another.

That NDE led me to some mental diseases I didn't had before, sometimes I'm thinking at myself as the only one being in the universe, everything surrounding me is created by myself, people around me don't exist, they're only there to test me or to help me, history don't exist, it has been created for me to have a background. That sounds stupid but it's coming sometimes in my head with such a power I can't say no to it...

I'm far more superstitious, I believe in destiny, I'm also a little bit paranoïd. But it's going better and better. In the end, 90% of my life now is very enjoyable, even the smallest things can make me happy. That's a real gift. I know I'm gifted, that I have now some guideline to my life and I know that every little thing in life is a present that can make me happy.

Kevin -

Wow - excellent questions. Some I might (??) have the answer too and other's well no I am not sure I do.

In the case of LB (Next Door Neighbor kid)- it was strange to see my Jr. High Year Book and LB not in it. The thing is that I remember he did sign it. We had plans that summer and it basically had to do w/that planned event. Instead there was another kid that signed my book w/this event. A kid that I never knew. :blink:

So I went back to the neighborhood to 'trace my roots' so to speak. I did have a pic of LB from the High School he (alternately went too).

I got into contact w/a few of the "old kids" and talked a little bit. But it was funny out of the 6 that I talked too - only one was confused. He knew LB but didn't. He couldn't explain it and thought, maybe he saw his picture in the paper or something. Tried to rationalize it... but he had, what I call "ghost memories" of one thing that we all did together one summer. But he was convienced it was just a 'weird thing' and passed it off. He didn't want to be 'strange', JM always was 'image conscience'. So that is where it ended... Only one person had a 'vague ghost memory'. Can I prove it? No - JM will NOT 'go there' - it is so not his thing.

As for my lawyer/teacher friend: The only thing I can tell you is the trials that I helped him on - He won them - hands down. We were able to find 'burried' the piece of evidence that was needed.

I did go back w/the teacher senerio and the cases were lost. The one piece of evidence was not even in the court transcripts. (That is what turned the case around to his clients favor.) Seems this 'version' the evidence was not found. I did write an annon. letter to the clients w/this information that they needed and then stayed out of sight. I don't know if anything happened or not. I chose to stay out of it. Didn't want to explain 'how I knew about this evidence...', if you know what I mean??

Let me know if there is anything else... Since this was years ago now. Wow, almost 20 years ago. With only small things like this since then.

Thank you for the reply Jj. This is truly fascinating. Even more so when you take into consideration you are of sound mind as far as I can tell from the posts I've read. Though some "believers" that venture in here might not agree lol.

I don't know where to begin here. This is a real mind bender to be sure. I think the only questions I have are about JM and his ghost memory as you call it. Is his partial/vague memory one that you have as well? Basically do you remember the event JM remembers? Is it a sound solid memory or as partial and thin as his?

At this point it doesn't really matter because the parts that really fry my brain is the fact that you had knowledge of those court cases and then you knew information about LB like the job he was turned down for now. I keep going back and forth trying to wrap my mind around that but its not working. Something gave you memories that are at least partially based in reality (I suppose we would have to say "this reality" considering the topic here). Some of the events really happened even if in a slightly different way.

Lets see here. It seems as if there was one single event that explains the different realities I guess you would say. With LB his family must not have moved next door to you. They moved elsewhere(or stayed in the same place. Whatever.). Really this is the only thing different here. With your lawyer friend it was him not becoming a lawyer that was the variable. His reality he did not and in yours he did. Again that seems to be the only difference. Fascinating as much as it is troubling to me.

what really bugs me is that LB had the same brother and sisters in his reality as he did in yours. Makes one wonder about just what is and is not free will/chance/coincidence/destiny etc. Any one elses brain hurt besides mine?

As for quantum physics idea that a parallel universe exists for every decision out there. The number of universes this would take boggles the mind. I'm not sure we have a number large enough to even guess at how many there would possibly be. Then the question arises of how large of a decision does it take to trigger a parallel universe? I've made maybe 50 decisions just in typing this post. Surely it does not matter that I decided to type out one word instead of another. Would something so small really cause such a massive response? What could typing one word instead of another really cause? Now we get into the idea of the butterfly effect. Relating back to Jj's experiences a person living for years in location A instead of location B would have to cause some massive changes. Something would have to change but what? Where? When?

One last thing here Jj. It really seems as if you are what is different in this reality here. Let me explain. Your friends can prove that their reality happened in the here and now. For all intensive purposes the world can stand testament that your friends reality is the one that happened. Then we have you and your memories that contain parts of this reality but really differ completely from this one. Other than your other friends ghost memory you are the only thing that is different or could even be considered "wrong" when compared to the here and now. Its like something did not wipe your memory clean of the alternate reality you experienced. That is not even the decent way to phrase it but I cant come up with anything better.

I think all I have accomplished here is rambling with no coherent thoughts included. My head hurts and I'm just trying to rationalize this. I have no experienced it. Jj all I can say is you are living a very unique life. Wow....

Kevin

Wow! I'm so glad I found this forum. I've had just minor things happen to me (compared to Jj) but enough to drive me absolutely crazy at times, because I've been so sure they happened. Apparently I may have been "sliding" into an alternative reality/dimension from time to time. The biggest mystery from my childhood was me being taken to the doctor at the age of 7 for night time "accidents." I remember being given medication--a small white pill, might have been Imipramene--to take daily by my mother and this lasted for several months, and then no more problems. Well, to this day my mother has no memory of taking me to the doctor for this problem, giving me medication, or of me even having this problem.

Just recently, and it's become somewhat of a family joke, I had picked my son up from school (he is 12) and instead of heading home we took the way out of our neighborhood. My son asked where we were going, and I said, "We're going to pick up your sister." He doesn't have a sister--he's an only child. He and I looked at each other in total shock, but at the same time I remember feeling so convinced that he had a sister! It took a few minutes for that certainty to fade and for me to reorient myself.

I do believe that while we are in this physical plane we are bound by its laws, one of which is that time appears linear to us. I don't believe that's how time really is though, and I do happen to believe in parallel dimensions. Makes me wish for that trekkie thingy where they can check for quantum signatures and make sure you're in the right universe.

Just a year or two ago I was amazed when I suddenly found out that comedian Jerry Lewis was alive.

You're wierding me out, Robin. Jerry Lewis died ages ago.

Nile Shaman

Well I think all people have strange experiences they just choose to ignore them because of the beliefs in materialism they are given as they grow up.

1. Time - Time passage seems to vary depending on if you were day dreaming/tranced-out or fully awake.

2. Vanishing objects - Things often get misplaced after being tranced dispite the fact you are dammed sure you left something infront of you a moment ago.

3. Someone behind you - You often turn round after being in a trance like state because you instinctively know somebody is looking at you.

4. Encountered Creations - Ever thought of a words, sentances or ideas only to find it crops up in the days after and thought to yourself this isnt right?

5. Visual decoherence - Ever been tranced, snapped out of it as you look at an object, and for a split second see something odd going on with the object?

6. Dreams - Ever realised all you deja-vu experiences you have in fact seen when you've been asleep?

7. Ever had the intention to do something like turn a swtich on, to find it is then turned on and to question it as you're very sure you didnt do that yet.

Is it me or does everthing strange seem to involve being tranced out first?

I have a theory. When tranced out the things in your enviroment revert back to behaving quantum mechanically.

You're wierding me out, Robin. Jerry Lewis died ages ago.

Nile Shaman

Jerry Lee Lewis did die a long time ago.

Jerry Lewis (Comdedian) still very much alive (at last awareness)

2006 Guest-starred on "Law and Order: SUV" as the homeless uncle of Det. Munch",

Actually at one point - I remember the Comedian thought (remembered) being dead also... but that must have been another life... :blink:

I just asked my wife - yes she remembers back 1990's of me telling her in a tad moment of "loss" - he died in a car accident - but nope - still very much alive, w/a 20 year contract w/Los Vegas. This was signed in 2000.

Interestingly Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series (7 very long novels) is based upon the idea of parallel existence/lives/universes. In his story there is a "base" universe where time is linear and events cannot be changed by returning to the scene of an event but all the rest are less "solid."

I have experienced this phenomena in a different way than described in this thread. It began as a series of ongoing "dreams" which ran night after night and developed as a progression of events and decisions. Then, when I meditated or relaxed, I saw increasingly clear images with my third eye. I have found I am able to "step into" the images, to follow a path, enter a house, talk to people in an environment that feels as real as this one (whatever this one is). That we live out multiple existences is clear to me. Death is probably a change of consciousness.

I cannot explain this but I feel our lives are mapped out before we live them. It's as though we bring our lives into existence as a totality. Many people believe that we are here to experience a physical existence but I think we are playing a role (probably a tiny role) in giving balance to existence (the universes or whatever).

Also I am definitely not insane. I can provide references from the computer departments of many multinational companies!!! (if you want to see insanity try working for one of these companies :rolleyes: )

Edited by charless

• 2 weeks later...

I am in my other reality now. My posts seem to carry over from one reality to the next though which I am at a loss to explain...

I am in my other reality now. My posts seem to carry over from one reality to the next though which I am at a loss to explain...

Welcome Back??? :blink:

NOT making fun of you - I understand how strange this can be.

Wow...fascinating thread!!

There are many stories of NDE'rs, who feel that they have one foot in this reality and another foot in another reality.

I, myself feel this disconnection with this world, and find it very difficult to live here, kinda like my mind is no longer into it.

I reecall several events when I was younger, but for berevity will only share one.

When I was 12 years old my parents took the family on a trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

While we were staying on Oahu, my parents made arrangements for my sister and I to try surfing.

A local that worked at the hotel agreed to take us out and teach us the basics.

I quickly learned how to body surf on the waves, how to catch one and how to judge the timing of the waves to swim out.

I was playing out there for hours until the guy that took us out swam out and asked me if I wanted to come in for a while and rest.

I said I was fine and went back out to catch another wave.

This time I misjudged the wave pattrern and was slaughtered when a 25 footer crested on my head.

I had an ankle line to the board, and down I went leaving a nice sample of human skin on the coral reef below.

By the time i resurfaced, i must have drank 5 gallons of Hawaii's finest saltwater.

I looked around and my surfboard was gonzo.

I looked around and there was absolutely no-one around to help me.

I was floating about and finally realized just how exhausted I was.

i was way to far out to swin to shore, and with no surfboard or another human in sight, I knew I was going to drown.

At that moment of realizing i was about to die, i had the most amazing sensation of peace.

I didn't give up, more like gave in to my fate.

I remember thanking god for my time here, and asking God to look after my parents.

I then just slipped under the water, and remember looking up at the surface.

i was just floating and so peaceful.

The next instant I was back above water, with this surfer dude shoving my surfboard in my hand.

He smiled and said that i should think about heading in for a rest.

He then turned and swam off.

I crawled back on the surfboard and sat up looking to where the dude had gone, and he vanished.

I swam back to shore, and asked my clueless parents if they saw the guy that gave me the surfboard, and they said no-one was out there, just me.

They didn't even see me wipe out. <_< .

Did I die that day?

Sure felt like it.

..... They didn't even see me wipe out. <_< .

Did I die that day?

Sure felt like it.

Me thinks you might have had a real run-in w/an angel that was there just at the 'right time' and just for you. :) These encounters happen a lot - especially when death is close at hand and it's not "time" - the angel is there to 'set you straight'. :)

Nice that you are still around and welcome to the thread! :D

Nice that you are still around and welcome to the thread! :D

Sorry, but I don't remember you :blink::lol: kidding...

I find this topic fascinating.

On a NDE forum which I participate there is a incredible NDE of Anita M.

This woman had stage 4 Lymphoma, all her organs had shut down cancer ridden.

She entered into her death cycle, had an Veridical NDE and returned to her body (her choice)

The incredible thing about her story is that it has been documented by physicians and all medical evidence available.

When she returned to her body, she was CANCER FREE, and within a week was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health.

The amazing thing about her experience was if she had a spontanious healing, and all the cancer cells had died, they would have still been in her body.

The body trying to vacate these now dead cells, in itself would have killed her by turning her blood into paste.

The thing is there was NO signs of Cancer at all. It just disappeared.

Soem speculate that miracle healings are the result of "time reversal", where the soul returns to when the "energy" was placed in the aura, and removed it thusly making the body show no signs in current time because it wasn't there in the first place.

The similarities to your story and others seems to be linked.

Thanks for sharing.

Link to Anita M NDE:

http://www.nderf.org/anita_m's_nde.htm

Radio interview with Anita, her doctor:

http://radio.dnauniversal.com/

Nice exchanging thoughts again Jj :tu:

Blessings

• Like 1

Officially my favorite thread :tsu:, and it's been on the back burner for a while.

Hearing about experiences like these make you wonder and make you want to believe. At least there are no people really here to flame you, more like just support you, which is hard to get on any message board, let alone this one.

I do find it facinating though all these stories about different dimensions and time slips and reality changes... really makes me think of what is really going on around us. I wish I could see what was going on for just an hour would do... so I would know that that mysterious footstep or that distant knock is just me, doing my own thing in a different reality, probably thinking the same thing as me now. What an awesome conversation piece... sorry I can get carried away talking about this stuff...

Good Thread.... yeah.... good thread :tsu: