Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in between dimensions or realities

PNewman

thread is very interesting, really :)

i had an experience but i don't know if it had a connection on the topic

i remember i always look at my scar at my feet when i was a child

the wierd thing is sometimes there is no scar on my feet and my brother does have it on the same spot

and sometimes that scar is in my feet again and not on my brother

that scar is very clear because its cause a bloodspill on me when i was a month old

that scar is still in my feet and i'd never see it on my brother's feet again

and it does not happen again

I'm acquainted with two more people from somewhere besides this forum who report this kind of "parallel worlds" experience.

I guess I could go "blah blah quantum blah and furthermore Schoedinger's etc." but I still wouldn't know what I was talking about.

I have a question, to all of those who describe flipping back and forth between realities -

Did which reality you woke up in on any particular day have anything to do with you? Anything you said, did, thought, felt, etc? Or were these changes totally impersonal and arbitrary?

And do you have any awareness/intuitions/dreamings of current events in the reality you're not currently in? Or do you strictly exist entirely in the reality you're in of any particular day?

(This all confuses me enough to make me wonder how many realities I would be myself in?)

From a different topic:

Ok if u dunt believe maybe u should not post here cuz none of ur posts r gud.

This topic:

ok lik u ppl all need Jesus cuz ur lost in sin.

I think I'll quote you: If you don't believe maybe you should not post here cuz none of ur posts r gud. :P

I'd like to see an answer to Mme Mel's Q's... get on it people lol :tu:

Cheers,

Gene

ok lik u ppl all need Jesus cuz ur lost in sin.

And exactly how does this even come close to fitting or applying to the topic?? :blink:

And exactly how does this even come close to fitting or applying to the topic?? :blink:

Exactly... religion is 2 clicks <--- that way

Gene

I have a question, to all of those who describe flipping back and forth between realities -

Did which reality you woke up in on any particular day have anything to do with you? Anything you said, did, thought, felt, etc? Or were these changes totally impersonal and arbitrary?

And do you have any awareness/intuitions/dreamings of current events in the reality you're not currently in? Or do you strictly exist entirely in the reality you're in of any particular day?

(This all confuses me enough to make me wonder how many realities I would be myself in?)

I'm not sure I can answer your questions. In the situations that I described - I was responding to LB and my Lawyer/School teacher friend w/the knowledge and understanding that I had - serveral years of experiences w/LB and 1 year w/Lawyer, .> No school teacher.

As stated - LB's life in the time that I knew him - had changed, but I felt "no change" - my awareness was what I know - knew, or what ever.

The curious part about my Lawyer/School teacher friend as stated. I actually went and looked up the cases that I had helped him win. They all were lost in the current 'time'. I was surprised that they were even legal cases at all - at that point.

Answers - I have none, no 'other awareness' or anything - just what I know or thought I knew... :blink:

Just recently, and it's become somewhat of a family joke, I had picked my son up from school (he is 12) and instead of heading home we took the way out of our neighborhood. My son asked where we were going, and I said, "We're going to pick up your sister." He doesn't have a sister--he's an only child. He and I looked at each other in total shock, but at the same time I remember feeling so convinced that he had a sister! It took a few minutes for that certainty to fade and for me to reorient myself.

From my post on p. 3.

To Mme Mel: not sure I can answer your question, but I can say I was absolutely positive that I was on my way to pick up my daughter, and it was also a familiar feeling, as though it was a regular routine.

Well I think all people have strange experiences they just choose to ignore them because of the beliefs in materialism they are given as they grow up.

1. Time - Time passage seems to vary depending on if you were day dreaming/tranced-out or fully awake.

2. Vanishing objects - Things often get misplaced after being tranced dispite the fact you are dammed sure you left something infront of you a moment ago.

3. Someone behind you - You often turn round after being in a trance like state because you instinctively know somebody is looking at you.

4. Encountered Creations - Ever thought of a words, sentances or ideas only to find it crops up in the days after and thought to yourself this isnt right?

5. Visual decoherence - Ever been tranced, snapped out of it as you look at an object, and for a split second see something odd going on with the object?

6. Dreams - Ever realised all you deja-vu experiences you have in fact seen when you've been asleep?

7. Ever had the intention to do something like turn a swtich on, to find it is then turned on and to question it as you're very sure you didnt do that yet.

Is it me or does everthing strange seem to involve being tranced out first?

I have a theory. When tranced out the things in your enviroment revert back to behaving quantum mechanically.

You know, I have to say, that I am one lazy so-and-so and if I click on a topic with a "starting" posting more than two lines I tend to click back off it (well maybe a few more than two lines lol). However, I was absolutely fascinated with both PNewman and Jjbreen's postings.

The only little thing (and it is NOTHING like your two experiences) I have had was when on Honeymoon, my husband and I went out one night, when we came back I slipped over and banged my head very hard on the tiled floor. I remember thinking "I am going to die". However, in the next minute I awoke, it was morning and I was in bed.

My husband said I had not slipped over and neither had he put me to bed.

Your two experiences were extremely interesting (you got any more?)

Rohypnol anyone.

Rohypnol anyone.

If you bang your head hard on a tiled floor, that will leave a lump that would still be there in the morning, and maybe a skull fracture. Nothing that Rohypnol could make disappear.

When I was a child, I had a mild head injury, just enough to leave a lump, nothing too serious. The strangest thing was that I experienced falling and hitting my head twice, the second time a split second after the first. And I have two completely different memories for what happened afterwards, both always seemed real and have the same mental time-stamp on them.

Rohypnol anyone.

This simply does not fit. Wife - Husband on their honeymoon. I'm a skeptic of a lot of things - but 'date rape drug on your honeymoon....' - just doesn't work - no need for it, if you know what I mean. :)

If you bang your head hard on a tiled floor, that will leave a lump that would still be there in the morning, and maybe a skull fracture. Nothing that Rohypnol could make disappear.

When I was a child, I had a mild head injury, just enough to leave a lump, nothing too serious. The strangest thing was that I experienced falling and hitting my head twice, the second time a split second after the first. And I have two completely different memories for what happened afterwards, both always seemed real and have the same mental time-stamp on them.

That's weird. Do the memories turn into one after a while? like in one memory you said "oh mom, i feel" and in the second you said nothing and got up and then it's just fades to a similar memory?? Do you know what I'm gettin at ?

Gene

That's weird. Do the memories turn into one after a while? like in one memory you said "oh mom, i feel" and in the second you said nothing and got up and then it's just fades to a similar memory?? Do you know what I'm gettin at ?

Gene

I understand what you're saying. Yes, the two memory-lines turn back into one about an hour and a half later, shortly after I got home. It happened when I was 10, on the school playground. The difference between the two memory lines started with another kid who leaned over me, in each something different was said. The differences get much more pronounced over the timespan, until the dual memories end the same way. Strange what a small bump on the head can cause.

I understand what you're saying. Yes, the two memory-lines turn back into one about an hour and a half later, shortly after I got home. It happened when I was 10, on the school playground. The difference between the two memory lines started with another kid who leaned over me, in each something different was said. The differences get much more pronounced over the timespan, until the dual memories end the same way. Strange what a small bump on the head can cause.

indeed, must be a weird feeling having 2 memories at the same time until an hour and a half later. That's a really interesting story. Did you go to a doctor and see if you had an injury of sorts?

Gene

indeed, must be a weird feeling having 2 memories at the same time until an hour and a half later. That's a really interesting story. Did you go to a doctor and see if you had an injury of sorts?

Gene

In one of the memories I ended up at the school nurse, who said it was minor. In the other, I ended up without it being checked on, which was typical for my childhood.

In one of the memories I ended up at the school nurse, who said it was minor. In the other, I ended up without it being checked on, which was typical for my childhood.

Wow... interesting.

I am a huge skeptic on here, so what I am about to post seems a little hertical. After posting this I don't care if people think i'm crazy or not, to be honest, I don't know if im crazy or not but here goes.

Yesterday, I was working my weekend job. My boss called me from the back to serve this man who came in and he was talking to, so I obligied. The man didn't seem to bothered about actually wanting something from the shop. Then the creepiest thing happened, he called me by my first name and asked me how I was and one of my friends at college was and how my physics exam had gone. I was a bit taken back and I thought this guy was some sort of stalker because I havn't seen him before but he knew things that only a few people know. And then he asked me how some girl was in my physics class at college. I said I don't know, because I'm on exam leave. I was getting a little freaked out by now, so I asked him how he knew who I was. He thought for a second and then asked for the date, so I told him, he then asked what year, so I told him. I was beginning to think this guy is some sort of wacko if he doesn't know the year, am I in danger walking home or something. He then said "Ah ok, sorry to bother you then." He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote something on it and put it on the checkout. He then walked out of the shop. On the paper was 03/11/89. This scared me because that was the day I was born and only the people in my family know that, and one one or two people at college do aswell. I went and talked to my boss, asking him if he'd told the guy my name, and he swears blind that he didn't talk to any guy a few moments ago, and that nobody had come in the shop sinse I got back from lunch. I thought he was playing some sort of sick joke, but he isn't the kind of person who jokes. But he is kind so took it seriously but confused about the part with him in, and offered me a ride home incase this guy was a stalker. After I got home, I asked my parents if they knew anyone who looked like him but they said they didn't.

I dunno who this guy was, or if it even happened. I don't know, but I don't know hy my boss couldn't remember talking to him, or how the guy knew some of those things.

Then this morning I read this thread and it sounded kind of familiar, so I thought I should post it here and see that you think, wiether I am crazy or not. :hmm:

maybe he is experiencing same experience as people here do

or maybe he is just a stalker

Edited by PulsE

If reality is real, then maybe he was a time-traveller or something like that? But that wouldn't explain why your boss didn't remember the encounter afterwards.

But I think maybe reality isn't too solid, errors are forming, continuity is breaking down. Today I had to take a drive with my wicked step-mother. Along the way we passed the location of a computer shop where I bought this computer I'm using. It's been out of business for the last 4 years, and long gone.

I know, because I'd gone back for repairs, hoping they'd honor their guaranty. In the present, the store front had been taken over by some other business. I commented about that as we passed it. Fine. On the return trip along the same route, 3 hours later, it was there again as though it never left (?) If I'm losing my wits, at least I don't have to go much longer with them lost.

see that you think, wiether I am crazy or not. :hmm:

I think not. It happens. I'd say it was someone messing with your head, but how would they have got your boss's cooperation?

If you want to read up on "time slips," it seems to me that they show up in books of ghost stories for some reason.

Great story.

Either your mom was messing with your head or you and some others it seems maybe somehow are jumping back and forth into other dimensions which is possible. Study spin waves, it may give you a good idea what may have happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28physics%29 http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?...iontoZero-Point

This has been a life long thing for me; I can remember me first noticing something amidst from quite young age. Let me explain to you in which the world I live.

I remember it was a winter day and my Mom was putting on my snowsuit for school. I looked down at my jacket and noticed the string attached to my zipper was different. Normally it was a little wooden whale but now it was a bright red streamer with a ball attached. I asked my Mother why she changed it, and she "I didn't, it was always like this".

Now normally I would agree maybe I just mistaken, but a few days later it was the little wooden whale again. Once again I asked my Mother and I got the same answer "It was always like this".

For the next 5 years I owned that jacket, I never knew day to day which zipper I was going to get. It is just not limited to that. I would noticed buildings I have never seen before, the next day the building will be gone, the day after it will be there again.

The sign that tells you my town’s population was always different; sometimes it would say 6127 and others 6294. I would leave town and it would be one, come back and it would be another. The next day I would leave down again and it would be back to the first number.

It is not only that, there are slight changes. Movies that exist in one world and not another, celebrities that are alive in one but not another. Paul Newman died in 1998 (Hence my name), I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. I was in a furniture store looking at a new sofa when I heard a woman upset in the backroom. When I went to look they were watching a CNN with the headline "Paul Newman died of a heart attack this afternoon".

I thought about it no more until Cars came out, I brought my son to see it. Imagine my dismay when I saw Paul Newman's name in the credits. To continue this, in my world James Dean died in a plane crash not a car crash.

I can list more to the brand of soap I use in the shower changing day to day, to which way I have to turn my facet to get hot water changing.

I have experimented with putting a number on my calculator than writing it down on a piece of paper. I would leave the number on my calculator overnight then check the paper in the morning, quite often the numbers would be different even though it would be impossible.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me, but if anyone has had any of the same experiences please share them with me, so I know I'm not alone in this.

I read the first page, and then it hit me...

This could all be lucid dreaming. Out-Of-Body dreams aren't that uncommon. It's involuntary astral projection. I've had dreams that I was so sure were real. One time, I even asked my sister if she liked the gift I had given her...but she just stared back at me with a confused expression and asked 'What gift?'

Either your mom was messing with your head or you and some others it seems maybe somehow are jumping back and forth into other dimensions which is possible. Study spin waves, it may give you a good idea what may have happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28physics%29 http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?...iontoZero-Point

:unsure2:

Hmmm...

I never heard of the "spin" theory before.

The strangest thing happened a few nights ago, and i still haven't figured out what the hell it means.

I was lying in bed half asleep, but cognizant of my surroundings.

I had this crazy sensation that i was seperating from my body, and since I have OBE before was kinda expecting to have another experience.

This time though I never really left my body, but instead it felt like I did a 360 end over end flip over, like I left my body did a flip and then returned to my body.

I awoke and did the WTF thing.

Still can't figure out why I flipped around and returned. :huh:

Anyway...back to your regular programming. :blink: