Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in between dimensions or realities

PNewman

You know, I have to say, that I am one lazy so-and-so and if I click on a topic with a "starting" posting more than two lines I tend to click back off it (well maybe a few more than two lines lol). However, I was absolutely fascinated with both PNewman and Jjbreen's postings.

The only little thing (and it is NOTHING like your two experiences) I have had was when on Honeymoon, my husband and I went out one night, when we came back I slipped over and banged my head very hard on the tiled floor. I remember thinking "I am going to die". However, in the next minute I awoke, it was morning and I was in bed.

My husband said I had not slipped over and neither had he put me to bed.

Your two experiences were extremely interesting (you got any more?)

A few weeks ago I was walking down a quiet street on my way to the shops. I was about to cross the road and noticed a car coming so I waited. It didnt pass me it pulled up at the curb, the owner switched the engine off and got out. I looked the other way before crossing and when I looked back no car!

My most scary experience is getting up, having a shower, putting gel on my hair, drying it with the hair dryer and when I went to unplug the thing not only wasnt it plugged in I realised I didnt actually plug it in either.

I have several of these incidents and they always happen when I've been a little tranced at the same time.

What a fascinating topic. I enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences with this phenomenon.

While I haven't recognized circumstances like this in my own life, I truly believe that this is an essential aspect of living as a human in this realm. I think that we are all able to experience different dimensional realities and that it is a natural process. During the course of the day, the only thing that keeps you grounded in this reality is your perseverance in believing that this it the objective reality in which you are participating.

Someday, I hope that all of this is made clearer for us. Until then, I will just enjoy these mind-bending stories. :yes:

A few weeks ago I was walking down a quiet street on my way to the shops. I was about to cross the road and noticed a car coming so I waited. It didnt pass me it pulled up at the curb, the owner switched the engine off and got out. I looked the other way before crossing and when I looked back no car!

My most scary experience is getting up, having a shower, putting gel on my hair, drying it with the hair dryer and when I went to unplug the thing not only wasnt it plugged in I realised I didnt actually plug it in either.

I have several of these incidents and they always happen when I've been a little tranced at the same time.

I used a doppelgänger debit card not to long ago. I bought my breakfast with it, then I went next door to get coffee and I didnt have it anymore. I looked all over for it thinking I dropped it, then i remembered I had givin it to my wife the night before. I called her and she still had it, yet even the reciept had the last 4 digits 5666. I remain bewildered.

• Like 2

I used a doppelgänger debit card not to long ago. I bought my breakfast with it, then I went next door to get coffee and I didnt have it anymore. I looked all over for it thinking I dropped it, then i remembered I had givin it to my wife the night before. I called her and she still had it, yet even the reciept had the last 4 digits 5666. I remain bewildered.

Its scary isnt it?

Are you the same as me, do these things always happen when you've been in a trance like state?

Its scary isnt it?

Are you the same as me, do these things always happen when you've been in a trance like state?

Yes. They seem to happen when when you are in a state of satori. Maby what we fully expect to happen collapses to reality if we are In a pure state of mind and not takeing any measurements. I don't know, but I boggles me for sure. I'm still shaking my head over the debit card incident.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Would be nice to have a doppleganger bank account too. You could go in and draw out $100,000 cash and then "poof" the account disappears as if nothing was ever there. Would be great to pull money out of a bank account from a more successful dimension!

Well I like the first two stories, although I've never experienced this phenomena myself it intreagues me.

My perception of the issue is that you are jumping realities, something I have experienced and can understand... although being in your own body and life is what astounds me.

Frequently I'll step into another's life, I will live as them for what seems to be days, weeks or in some very disturbing cases months... It feels as though it is me, but it's not my body, my thoughts but not my voice, my actions but not my will. I'm kind of like a spectator that is a part of the individual, being able to influence their decisions but not make them. Most of the time I'm living in their life from the point they wake up to the point they go to sleep, I'm a part of them although I don't dream. Sometimes though it is like the life is going by in superspeed, unable to make out most things as everything seems just a blurr.

The odd part of this is that the events were all from this reality/dimension just not this current time. The first life I remember jumping into was a business man in the 90's... he had a fiance and nice condo (never been inside a condo in real life) along with a real nice sports car... after a couple days of living in his shoes... he died with me still inside him... he went to a normal meeting with a business partner and long time friend. They met at a biker bar in the states somewhere because the person who I was "liked the atmosphere" about 2-3 hours into the meeting one of the bikers started hassling the two business men... the person I was inside tried to be all chummy with them... they acted like they liked they guy and said hey you want some real good drink, some home-brew moonshine... the person I was said yeah... they walked back into the bar with a gas can and said here drink some of this. The person I was living as said ok being drunk already... they started to let him drink it, then as he smelt it and swollowed the first bit he realized it wasn't alcohol and that is was gas... before he could throw it away the biker started covering him in gas... I couldn't see and it felt like I was drowning as they were pouring the gas down his throught... they then lit him on fire. Me inside the entire time... feeling everything...

I woke up in a panic, realizing it's only been 3 hours since I passed out from a nap... I was soaked in sweat from head to toe, all my clothes were sticking to me like I jumped in a pool...

But the weirdest, most scariest thing that happened... was the fact that SOMEHOW the tea kettle went from the centre of the counter to the stove, with the element on max... the plastic handle melted and started a fire... the entire apartment was full of smoke...

I find this absolutely fascinating! And I also want to go on record and say that I believe you and you have my full support in wanting to understand what it is that's happening.

I have had exactly three experiences with what I call time slips. Since at this moment in time it cannot be proven exactly what this phenomenon is, it is my personal belief that these experiences are slips or rips in dimensions and universes. Which cause slips in the time within those dimensions affected.

My most prevelent experience happened about 6 or 7 months ago. I was sitting in the break room at my work, eating my lunch, when a co-worker, who is also one of my closest friends walked into the room with me. She placed her very distinctive orange water bottle down on the table, and we beagn talking like we do every time we see each other. We spoke about the weather, the day ahead, and what we had planned to do with our group of friends later in the week. She excused herself and went into the bathroom, came out a couple minutes later and told me that she had to punch her time badge and get to work and that she'd see me when I returned from lunch. Overall, we spoke for about ten minutes. She picked up her water bottle and left the room.

About two or so minutes later, her boyfriend came into the room and we began talking. He also happens to be one of my closest friends. He then informed me how bummed he was because his girlfriend wasn't going to be working with us that night. I looked at him very dumbfounded and mentioned how that wasn't possible because she had just been in the room talking with me. We went back and forth for a few minutes as I swore up and down that I had just spoken with her and that she was indeed working. I repeated back to himn almost word for word the conversation we had, and the actions she took with placing her water bottle down, going into the bathroom, etc.

He was beginning to feel frustrated because she clearly was not in the building. To prove his point, he called her on her cell and had me speak with her. She spoke with me, laughing, as she informed me that she was actually with a couple of her girlfriends, and they were nearly three hours away from where our work is located.

To this day, I stand by what I experienced. I know that I spoke with her and saw her that day. What's even more intriguing is that, if this was a "time slip" thatn SHE has a story in the other dimension of speaking with me, and ME not being present that day either!

• Like 1

Would be nice to have a doppleganger bank account too. You could go in and draw out $100,000 cash and then "poof" the account disappears as if nothing was ever there. Would be great to pull money out of a bank account from a more successful dimension!

That would be awesome. I used to have a jacket like that when I was a young teen. I called it my magic jacket. When I was really hungry and no prospects for a meal I would stick my hand in the pocket and magically there would be a five or 10 dollar bill there. It had a hole in that pocket that led to the rest of the interior, I became convinced there was money floating around In there. I realized of course it was probably all coincidence, or one of my frinds moms stuffing money in my pockets when I was around ( I was practically homeless), but I loved that jacket.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this pertains to the subject exactly but reading about the person with the doppelganger credit card reminded me of this incident that happend 4 years ago.

I was on my way back from the beach with my boyfriend and it was pretty late, it was maybe 11 pm. When we got into town I decided to stop and go get gas. The gas station only accepted cash. I had no cash on me so Iuckly there was an atm machine there. I put my debit card in only to find that the atm machine had malfunctioned and ate my card. I asked the person that was working there if there was any way to get my card out. He said yes but that they would have to call someone and that they wouldn't be able to show until the next morning. My boyfriend ended up giving me the cash he had left in his wallet so that I could get some gas to get home. I gave the worker my name and number and told him that I'd return in the morning. That next morning I woke up to find the strangest thing. When I looked down at my purse my debit card was laying right on top of it. I was shocked and I just stayed there frozen for about 2 minutes thinking how the hell that got there. I immediatly thought my boyfriend somehow went to the gas station grabbed my card and dropped it off at my house. I asked my mom who had been up since early if he came by, she said no. I called my boyfriend asked him if he went to grab it he said no. I was so confused. So than I drove to the gas station asked the two girls working that morning if the guy that was working last night had mentioned me and mentioned that I'd be coming to get my card. They said they had not been told anything. So they called the guy and when he answered he said he didn't remember any incident like that happening at all. I was shocked and when I explained the whole story to the girls they were shocked as well. I knew it happened though because my boyfriend remembered it happening. He even looked into his wallet to make sure he really did give me cash but not only that I knew I got gas because my tank was half full just like I remembered it being from when we left the gas station. That night will just have to remain a mystery. I guess I'll just never know what really happened.

• Like 2

Check this one out. I was Hawaii on my honeymoon. My wife was relaxing reading a book in our hotel room, so I decided to grab the snorkel gear and check out Waikiki beach. I was going alone so I did not bring my wallet. No place to put it while in the water. I snokled around for a long time and got very very hungry. I was disappointed about not bringing any cash with me. I though if only I could have thrown a $20 in the little zippered pocket in my swim shorts. At almost that exact instant I spotted a sea urchin with a $20 bill stuck to it. I dove down and garbed it, thanked my little spikey friend and ate a fat cheeseburger.

Check this one out. I was Hawaii on my honeymoon. My wife was relaxing reading a book in our hotel room, so I decided to grab the snorkel gear and check out Waikiki beach. I was going alone so I did not bring my wallet. No place to put it while in the water. I snokled around for a long time and got very very hungry. I was disappointed about not bringing any cash with me. I though if only I could have thrown a $20 in the little zippered pocket in my swim shorts. At almost that exact instant I spotted a sea urchin with a $20 bill stuck to it. I dove down and garbed it, thanked my little spikey friend and ate a fat cheeseburger.

Were you in a trance when wishing you had money for something to eat?

I find this absolutely fascinating! And I also want to go on record and say that I believe you and you have my full support in wanting to understand what it is that's happening.

I have had exactly three experiences with what I call time slips. Since at this moment in time it cannot be proven exactly what this phenomenon is, it is my personal belief that these experiences are slips or rips in dimensions and universes. Which cause slips in the time within those dimensions affected.

My most prevelent experience happened about 6 or 7 months ago. I was sitting in the break room at my work, eating my lunch, when a co-worker, who is also one of my closest friends walked into the room with me. She placed her very distinctive orange water bottle down on the table, and we beagn talking like we do every time we see each other. We spoke about the weather, the day ahead, and what we had planned to do with our group of friends later in the week. She excused herself and went into the bathroom, came out a couple minutes later and told me that she had to punch her time badge and get to work and that she'd see me when I returned from lunch. Overall, we spoke for about ten minutes. She picked up her water bottle and left the room.

About two or so minutes later, her boyfriend came into the room and we began talking. He also happens to be one of my closest friends. He then informed me how bummed he was because his girlfriend wasn't going to be working with us that night. I looked at him very dumbfounded and mentioned how that wasn't possible because she had just been in the room talking with me. We went back and forth for a few minutes as I swore up and down that I had just spoken with her and that she was indeed working. I repeated back to himn almost word for word the conversation we had, and the actions she took with placing her water bottle down, going into the bathroom, etc.

He was beginning to feel frustrated because she clearly was not in the building. To prove his point, he called her on her cell and had me speak with her. She spoke with me, laughing, as she informed me that she was actually with a couple of her girlfriends, and they were nearly three hours away from where our work is located.

To this day, I stand by what I experienced. I know that I spoke with her and saw her that day. What's even more intriguing is that, if this was a "time slip" thatn SHE has a story in the other dimension of speaking with me, and ME not being present that day either!

Were you in a trance when you woke up?

Were you in a trance when wishing you had money for something to eat?

Were you in a trance when you woke up?

Don't know. I guess swimming around Mostly underwater observing wild life is trancelike.

Don't know. I guess swimming around Mostly underwater observing wild life is trancelike.

Had you lost awareness of other stuff going on around you?

Had you lost awareness of other stuff going on around you?

Oh yes. Very much so. It stays very shallow there unlike the coast that i am used to.. I had gotton so caught up in snorkeling I strayed dangerously far from the beach. I popped my head out and scared the crap out of myself realizing I could be a mile out.

• Like 1

Oh yes. Very much so. It stays very shallow there unlike the coast that i am used to.. I had gotton so caught up in snorkeling I strayed dangerously far from the beach. I popped my head out and scared the crap out of myself realizing I could be a mile out.

Loss of awareness is a trance and yes I've noticed on the odd occasional that something you want when in a trance happens.

I've done that too. Snorkling in the ocean can be very mesmerizing. It's like I feel at home there more than on land.

That experience on the previous page where the guy spoke to his female coworker and she was miles away at the time is eerily familiar to me. He spoke to her doppleganger. It's the repetitive "personality" probably that occupies her body while at the work place. I think it somehow separated and showed up. She may have been ill or under some other kind of stress at the time. That's at least when it happens to me. http://www.unexplain...r

Ok, I'm not going to call you crazy - because then I'd have to call myself crazy as well. (Maybe we are??)

True situations I've been in:

I grew up next door w/a kid that became a good friend. We were not "best friends" - but ya good friends. This was Jr High and Sr. High 11th Grade. He then moved w/his family to Colorado - where his dad got a coaching job in Football.

Forward into time - 10 years. I met L.B. at a local shopping mall. I was honestly surprised and ran up to him and asked him how things were going, when he got back to Washington and so on.

He just looked at me, like who the hell are you?? In fact he asked, "Who are you and how do you know me??" I was taken back. I was a bit shocked and looked at him and told him my name, where we lived together, the name of his brother and 3 sisters and dad and mom. Even their dog's name. He just looked at me and asked, "how the hell do you know that stuff? I've never lived at the address you mentioned." He was not joking, in fact he was looking for security guard to have me removed. What happened, I'm not sure - but the events that we grew up w/next door to each other - NEVER HAPPENED as far as he was concerned. He never even lived there. He would only tell me that he lived in the Seattle area close to where his dad coached the football team. They had never moved to Colorado because and this was curious - he was turned down for that jbo. He also wanted to know how I knew that!

Another good friend, gal married a guy just out of law school and was a lawyer for a major firm that basically as he would say, "Fought for the underdog and those that couldn't afford good lawyers..." He was/is a great guy. I even had the chance of helping him on a couple of cases. Then we lost contact for a about a year and got caught up. This is where it got strange. He was no longer a lawyer nor was he ever a lawyer. He was an English Teacher at a High School. He had thought about being a lawyer but chose not to because he thought they were crooks and didn't want to be a crook. I researched the 3 cases I helped him on that he won. Those cases were lost 'now'.

There are several other similar type cases where A. Happened then A. Never happened - even though I can give 'play by play', with times, dates, names you name it. All "gone" - never happened.

Do I have answers for these situations: No - not a clue. But I can recall and tell you details after details of life events that now - never happened.

Man, that's amazing. You better be careful my friend. Sounds like you've run into someone who may be hazardous to your health. I'm thinking witness protection program, or something like that. Actually, both of your stories are great, and I don't doubt you one bit.

• 11 months later...

I have one instance of this and that is when I was younger my Dad used to DJ so me and my sister grew up with music all around all types. So I believe a couple years back Jesse McCartney released a new song and it was played by the radio station exclusively and this was the first time it was released to the public. So as I am in the car with my family the radio station introduced this song and I was confused and happy. Seeing as how I had heard the song years and years before the "new release" of it and I wondered why they said it was new. So I asked my Dad and he said this song just came out. At that moment I continued to sing all of the words as it was a fairly popular song back then and my family continued to look at me awkwardly and I became frustrated trying to explain to my family that the song is no where near new and upon looking down I realized that my shirt was a different color than it was earlier, so I tried to fall asleep to calm myself and when my family awoke me at the arrival of our destination and my shirt was back to normal from Green to Light Blue and back to Green although the song never changed.

Hi im new here and i was just looking at some blogs an this one really Interest's me.

I think you's all have to learn and practice ancient meditation.

It will give you's the answers to everything that has happend you's.

You will also find the true ways of this universe. :yes:

Hope this help's .

Well this bit of grave digging was good for me...I'd complexly forgotten about about my own experiences with the same thing, thanks for the heads up...

• 2 years later...

This has happened to me very much in my life time. At the time they seemed minute. I have forgot most of them until they recently started up again. I have asthma and have to use a nebulizer quiet frequently ecspecially when im sick. I had just finished a nebulizer treatment about four hours ago and I knew it was finished BC it was making a particular sound that tells me it's out of solution. I had shooked the container also and looked at it and it was empty. I just went to have another treatment and fill it up. There was nothing in it and I looked to find the solution I just used and put back so I can always find it. Well I went to get it and it wasn't anywhere. So I went and got another one. Brought it back into the room where I have my treatments, opened it up, went to put it in the nebulizer and the nebulizer was completely full as if I never had a treament. OK. I can find a couple of reasons for that. Now here's the kicker, it has been happening for three days in a row every time I go and have a treatment. I don't want to say anything to anybody. They will think I'm nuts or that I just forgot I had already filled it, when I damn well know I didn't fill it. Stuff like this seems to happen when I've been under stress or really infuriated. I can actually feel the energy heighten. The other weird thing is when I was in high school, people used to look at me weird many times throughout school.  I later found out it wasn't me. My friends would tell me i just saw you on the other side of campus how did you beat me over here.  They became freaked when i told them i had been here all along or they thought I was playing a joke on them. I later told them I must have a twin which I don't or that I was tellaporting and just didn't remember it. I'm going to pay much more attended and try to keep a long. No I don't do drugs or drink alcohol. Any insight would be most appreciated. I've also had friends that just an 180 and started hated me for nothing even people I haven't seen including my mom. Something weird is going on and don't know what to do about it.

To make this clear I use my nebulizer about every 3 or 4 hours and when it's don't it's empty and I do NOT fill it up again until I'm ready to use it. I've also been told by friends that I should write a book BC the strangest things happen to me.  I just want to find out the truth! What is going on?