Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

free coast-to-coast archives

antigravity

Just found a cool web-site that alloes you to listen to past broadcasts of "coast-to-coast". I know alot of you on this site make fun of this program, but I think it's fantastic and educational. Since it's on too late at night for me to stay up for, I've really been enjoying listening to these archives during the day. enjoy!

http://www.live365.com/stations/jojomon1 just push the play button

P.S. I don't know if it's just a free trial type thing, but I've been listening for a couple of days now and havn't been prompted for a credit card number yet.

Edited by antigravity

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Lord Umbarger

• antigravity

• ritaroad7777

Thanks for the post. I agree with you. I too think the show had great information while being entertaining. Thanks for the website address. I'll be spending alot of time there!

Only problem is that there isn't any sort of listing that summerizes 'past' broadcasts to pick & choose from, hitting the play button just takes you to the most recent show, I don't know if it extends beyond that or not, I didn't listen long enough to find out.

Moving to a more appropriate category.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with a lot of sites like this one is that they will let you get into the habit of listening then cut you off and tell you that you can continue to listen for $60.00 a month or something. Well, either that or you have to buy something else to get the thing that you want. It would probably be cheaper to just go to the C2C website and pay for an up-link directly from them.

If there's something important I'd be willing to share a particular show now and then over email or something, or post here at UM if allowed and it's relevant. Have a huge collection of C2C shows and if don't have it and it's recent can go grab it right quick before it falls off rotation and have to wait for it to show up in classic...

think most that make fun of it have never heard it, or heard maybe only 1 show that was on a topic they didn't care for. imo if they heard a show like say 4/21/07 with Janna Levin they'd lay off the "kook" type comments, at least a little... maybe :P

(that's the one where it's looked at if you travel away from the milky way leaving it behind in a straight line, you'd eventually see the milky way approaching you from the front)

yeah? well it wont let me play it anymore :(

• 3 weeks later...
It would probably be cheaper to just go to the C2C website and pay for an up-link directly from them.

Cheaper than free?

The link works for me, and if you just want to listen to the show, or even the 'best of', its still better free!