Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

englands glory yet again.

conspiracysrus

the bbc have reported that an immigrant has attacked and raped an 80 year old woman whos already suffered a stroke??? :no:

it defies all logic dont it. and this took place inside a residential care home too. the full story here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/6605837.stm

all i can say is think b4 you post any stupid remarks here ok

Edited by conspiracysrus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracysrus

• odas

• Mars

• Bill Hill

The police describe the suspected assailant as 'black', NOT an 'immigrant' ... there is a distinction.

Meow Purr.

The police describe the suspected assailant as 'black', NOT an 'immigrant' ... there is a distinction.

Meow Purr.

Either way, that is horrible! It's not like we don't have that happening here in Canada, it happens here, too. The laws and penalties have to change. If a person was so scared of the jail system, I think a lot more criminals would think twice before they did stuff like this.

When he is caught, he should be given a slow painful death by anyone who wants to come forward to dish out the punishment. id volunter to do it.

When he is caught, he should be given a slow painful death by anyone who wants to come forward to dish out the punishment. id volunter to do it.

Now, you will probably have people who will say, that won't "solve anything." While I agree that there should never be a reason for murder, I don't count it murder when someone has knowingly taken another's rights away by violating them or killing them. This SHOULD be a reason for the death penalty.

Edited by glorybebe

cat call me a racist if u like but a black person is an immigrant is it not? hes definately not indiginous to great britain so why split hairs ? this is not about offending the delicate nature of the would be assailant.

"IF" this verminous maggot is caught and dont bank on it, hell be given a fair trial and a safe place to stay for his revolting crime. far better treatment then he furnished that poor old and disabled woman.

he will be refused entry to hell on account of the fact that theres only room for one so vile down there.

Actually conspiracy is right. Technically anyone that is not a native is an immigrant, if you want to be fair.

for example,"native" americans are immigrants to North America, since they were not the first "natives".

the bbc have reported that an immigrant has attacked and raped an 80 year old woman whos already suffered a stroke??? :no:

it defies all logic dont it. and this took place inside a residential care home too. the full story here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/6605837.stm

all i can say is think b4 you post any stupid remarks here ok

If he is caught, castrate him - and I am not trying to crack a sick joke either!

People like this are unfit, in all areas - castrate him and them send him back to wherever he came from, with no belongings except the clothes on his back.

Very, very sad and it makes me feel extremely angry :angry2:

Actually conspiracy is right. Technically anyone that is not a native is an immigrant, if you want to be fair.

for example,"native" americans are immigrants to North America, since they were not the first "natives".

That is a jejúne comment, and gets us nowhere. As reported, this is a repugnant crime and the person responsible needs to be removed from society before he strikes again.

Now, you will probably have people who will say, that won't "solve anything." While I agree that there should never be a reason for murder, I don't count it murder when someone has knowingly taken another's rights away by violating them or killing them. This SHOULD be a reason for the death penalty.

Now that we have techniques such as DNA evidence, (which makes miscarraiges of justice significantly less likely) I am moving towards your phillosophy in regard to the death penalty glorybebe. In the interim... the inmates in British gaols have their own heirarchy, rightly or wrongly, and their own form of vigilante justice. When this individual is identified, captured, and tried, it is likely he will enter the gaol system. And then he may wish he was dead. (indeed.. he may end up dead... eventually.. :o )

As readers of my posts may realise, I have grave misgivings about immigration policy in the UK, and I am a BNP supporter. However, I have not seen anything in the press - or on the internet - to suggest that this was race-related. Please do not muddy the waters of this horrible crime by bringing race into it. People of all colours and creeds commit sick sexual crimes. Whillst I may have opinions about statistics and predominance in this area, I would urge everyone on this forum please please please do NOT to jump to conclusions just because the alledged perpetrator of this atrocity is reported as being black. We don't yet have all the facts.. just rumours. In addition, there are plenty of white sickoes out there. Indeed, of all races and creeds.

So chill, and lets see how the story developes.

Thank you.

Meow Purr.

cat call me a racist if u like but a black person is an immigrant is it not? hes definately not indiginous to great britain so why split hairs ? .

So where do you draw the line? By your definition of the word almost everyone in the world is an immigrant.

justice is dead!! :( conspiracysrus is right, when he's caught he will lead a better life inside.

If he is caught, castrate him - and I am not trying to crack a sick joke either!

People like this are unfit, in all areas - castrate him and them send him back to wherever he came from, with no belongings except the clothes on his back.

Very, very sad and it makes me feel extremely angry :angry2:

Totally spot on Lotus Flower! Thats what these sick scumbags deserve! but no doubt he will get a few years in jail get put on the register then given a flat near the local school or park...makes me sick to the stomach!! :angry2:

Totally spot on Lotus Flower! Thats what these sick scumbags deserve! but no doubt he will get a few years in jail get put on the register then given a flat near the local school or park...makes me sick to the stomach!! :angry2:

Actually, I disagree about the castration part. Not that I don't think he deserves it. The problem with rape is that it is more of a mental crime (the perp's) than a physical crime. You castrate him and he will use something else to hurt the next person. I say cut off both his arms and refuse him prosthetics. The there is no way he will hurt anyone again.

Edited by glorybebe

Right. But what if they don't catch the right person...? Which has been the case too many times?

Before those so inclined rush to sharpen the spikes of their Iron Maiden, they should wonder if the report is correct, if the alleged intruder has in fact been found guilty and if the crime they wish to commit in so called vengeance is indeed equal to or worse than the original offence.

0520 in the morning? Can't we all look black at that hour, lighting dependent? People on high horses can drop the biggest sh...

What about the apparently shoddy security of the premises? Duty of care anyone?

Im sure once the culprit has been arrested he will be placed in some mental institution for a short period, on release he will recieve all the support our government usually throws at the mentally disturbed, coupled with the fact he is black will ultimately mean he will be on Full benifits, Council property, fully paid social service recreational days out & art therapy in the form of his own music studio....Not Bad

Englands glory indeed

Before those so inclined rush to sharpen the spikes of their Iron Maiden, they should wonder if the report is correct, if the alleged intruder has in fact been found guilty and if the crime they wish to commit in so called vengeance is indeed equal to or worse than the original offence.

0520 in the morning? Can't we all look black at that hour, lighting dependent? People on high horses can drop the biggest sh...

What about the apparently shoddy security of the premises? Duty of care anyone?

In this day and age we have something called DNA analysis. I'm sure this lady has not been sleeping around, and there should only be ONE sample of sperm (as long as a condom was no used, which I doubt) So, there is a VERY high probability that they will get the right guy, whether he is black, white or purple.

Edited by glorybebe

noones sharpening the spikes explorer, this person did this and how ever open minded and liberal you are ANY punishment that even the sickest pervert could dream up would fit the crime!!

that could be your mother or grandmother and i wonder if youd be so reasonable then?

at the begining of the thread i said take care what you say here. i said that to avoid an arguement about morals and or lack thereof.

So where do you draw the line? By your definition of the word almost everyone in the world is an immigrant.

How so?

How so?

Probably the old fabled "Out of Africa" theory.

Edited by british_patriot

How so?

Europeans colonized the Americas after natives had already settled, making every American an immigrant.

Probably the old fabled "Out of Africa" theory.

Can you remind me of how many times Britain has been invaded through history?

Edited by Raptor X7

Europeans colonized the Americas after natives had already settled, making every American an immigrant.

Can you remind me of how many times Britain has been invaded through history?

We have the Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Normans and the Danes.

Europeans were in North America long before the Asian migrants. read up on the Kennewick Man or watch the documentary "ice Age columbus".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

We have the Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Normans and the Danes.

You forgot celts. I thought the original british were basque pre-indo-europeans, with waves of migrants coming in to britain and then assimilating.

Edited by Mars

you ask me where i draw the line ? BLOOD thats where i draw the line or how are we to distinguish between all gods wonderful creations. :alien:

just because we are all human beings it dont mean we are all the same does it? i either recognise and respect the differences or treat everyone the same so which would you prefer?

(wouldnt the world be a boring place if we were all the same)?

this positive discrimination things getting more and more stupid.

basically it says these people are not able to help themselves so we need to change things to make it easier for them!! thats racism in its purest form and adolf hitler couldnt have done it better.

Neither were the native indians :P which is why we should just refer to ourselves as "Earthlings". It saves a whole lot of time arguing over who was born on which patch of dirt.

Anyways, would this have gotten as much media attention if the assailant were white? Hate to say it, but whenever a woman, elderly or not, it rarely makes the news unless the attacker is either middle-eastern, asian or black. That's the way it goes in Sydney at least.