Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

englands glory yet again.

conspiracysrus

if a white man raped an 80 year old jamaican woman in a care home there would be RIOTS!!

and ive seen it many times in the u.k and i didnt wanna say this but black on white rape is far far heavier then white on black rape. whites raping blacks is almost unheard of anywhere in the world.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracysrus

• odas

• chemical-licker

• Syd Boggle

if a white man raped an 80 year old jamaican woman in a care home there would be RIOTS!!

and ive seen it many times in the u.k and i didnt wanna say this but black on white rape is far far heavier then white on black rape. whites raping blacks is almost unheard of anywhere in the world.

Definately an interesting point you make, ive also noticed in the same respect that not many white men date black women, however, in london i would say that a large percentage of white women date black men!

i know its slightly off the point, but perhaps they are actually uniquely related.

yes its strange maybe weve discovered something about white woman on large?

when asked most mixed race people in the u.k answered that the mother was white. the other way round does happen but nowhere near the same numbers.

to be honest my original topic has turned into a debate about racism and i knew it would.

thats bcos people hate to accept that there is a problem there. ??

yes its strange maybe weve discovered something about white woman on large?

when asked most mixed race people in the u.k answered that the mother was white. the other way round does happen but nowhere near the same numbers.

to be honest my original topic has turned into a debate about racism and i knew it would.

thats bcos people hate to accept that there is a problem there. ??

Unfortunately those people who sling the word racism around like a casual word, do so with the misconception that it encapsulates their argument in one neat little word, unfortunately the word needs to be used with a sufficient back up argument, which never happens...therfore the power of the word racism has diminished considerably....

Definately an interesting point you make, ive also noticed in the same respect that not many white men date black women, however, in london i would say that a large percentage of white women date black men!

i know its slightly off the point, but perhaps they are actually uniquely related.

Maybe there is a BIGGER reason for it? :D

Anyways, a thug who happened to be a black male raped a helpless 80 year old woman. I would give him a life sentence. However why does all off a sudden race come into place? All blacks are now rapist?? give me a brake.

A criminal has no race, gender, nationality. Why don't you guys focus on who, the person, did this crime and not what race he is?

has any one noticed how blokes are responding, we are hitting the keyboards with passion knowing if we had him in our hands we would kill the mother ****** 1 woman has come on here and almost stuck up for him.

would i be wrong in saying this is most womens fantasy? this has been on for a while and 1 woman response is to make a joke as to how big their d**** are.

i feel seriously sick

the point of race is relevent, maybe some people may feel that if we had a tighter grip on immigration we may be able to avoid some of these problems.

also this turned racial because people feel (me included) that its too common an accurance and we are sick and tired of bleeding heart do gooders making pathetic excuses for these revolting and heartless types that come to europe under the guise of needing"refuge".

its poor people like that old woman that needs refuge from the illegal immigrants that we dont know where they are, who they are, where they are from or what seriously sick crimes they may have commited in the third world.

revolting and heartless types that come to europe under the guise of needing"refuge".

its poor people like that old woman that needs refuge from the illegal immigrants that we dont know where they are, who they are, where they are from or what seriously sick crimes they may have commited in the third world.

So has it been announced that the man was an immigrant yet, or are you still just looking for a facet to exploit in order to express your bias?

its been stated clearly enough in the original report heres the link again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/6605837.stm

i dont know why you see a problem with this is it because youve told yourself that refugees are the victims and this little episode destroys that theory?

facts are facts a black man between the age of 20-25 raped an old and disabled white woman deal with it. i dont write the papers, if they are wrong then i know for sure the apology will be loud as thunder and there will be compensation payments all round ok courtesy of the british working tax slave :tu:

i dont know why you see a problem with this is it because youve told yourself that refugees are the victims and this little episode destroys that theory?

Sorry, I'm just trying to add some logic to the conversation.

Unless I'm overlooking a statement, the article says he is black, it doesn't say he's an immigrant. There is a clear distinction between the two.

this is the u.k we are talking about is it not?

you obviously think that if someone is born somewhere then they somehow become that nationality, not so in my eyes.

ive already defined my views on who and who is not an immigrant or didnt u read the posts? im english born and bread and if its ok by you ill speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.

Anyways, a thug who happened to be a black male raped a helpless 80 year old woman. I would give him a life sentence.

I think he's already served his punishment with his crime, if you see what I mean...

this is the u.k we are talking about is it not?

you obviously think that if someone is born somewhere then they somehow become that nationality, not so in my eyes.

ive already defined my views on who and who is not an immigrant or didnt u read the posts? im english born and bread and if its ok by you ill speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.

"Being born in a stable does not make you a horse"

(Duke of Wellington)

Meow Purr.

"Being born in a stable does not make you a horse"

(Duke of Wellington)

Meow Purr.

Took the words right out my mouth mate.

Ah... but did I take them from the horses mouth ?

(note to US or Canadian readers... this is an old British saying... :) )

Incidently "british Patriot", I notice that you use a snippet of Winstons oration to the House of Commons (June 4th, 1940). Would you consider putting the FULL text of that speech in your signature ?

In case people have forgotten, this is how it goes... and in many ways, i would suggest that it reflects the situation vis-a-vi aggressive Islamic imperlialism and Islamofascism in our own time. I've reproduced a larger version of the speech below, but please be aware that even this is only about 50% of the original speech. Substitute 'Nazi' and 'Nazi Germany' for 'Islam'. Substitute "fifth columnists" for... well... I'll leave that for you.

<fiddles with microphone... coff coff SREECH ooops... >

....... We have found it necessary to take measures of increasing stringency, not only against enemy aliens and suspicious characters of other nationalities but also against British subjects who may become a danger or a nuisance should the war be transported to the United Kingdom.

I know there are a great many people affected by the orders which we have made who are people affected by the orders which we have made who are passionate enemies of Nazi Germany. I am very sorry from them, but we cannot, under the present circumstances, draw all the distinctions we should like to do. If parachute landings were attempted and fierce nights followed, those unfortunate people would be far better out of the way for their own sake as well as ours.

There is, however, another class for which I feel not the slightest sympathy. Parliament has given us powers to put down fifth column activities with the strongest hand, and we shall use those powers subject to the supervision and correcting of the House without hesitation until we are satisfied and more than satisfied that this malignancy in our midst has been effectually stamped out.

Turning once again to the question of invasion, there has, I will observe, never been a period in all those long centuries of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serous raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of Napoleon the same wind which might have carried his transports across the Channel might have driven away a blockading fleet. There is always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many continental tyrants.

We are assured that novel methods will be adopted, and when we see the originality, malice and ingenuity of aggression which our enemy displays we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of brutal and treacherous manoeuvre. I think no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a watchful, but at the same time steady, eye.

We must never forget the solid assurances of sea power and those which belong to air power if they can be locally exercised. I have myself full confidence that if all do their duty and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our island home, ride out the storms of ware outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary, for years, if necessary, alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. that is the resolve of His Majesty's Government, every man of them. that is the will of Parliament and the nation. The British Empire and the French Republic, linked together in their cause and their need, will defend to the death their native soils, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength, even though a large tract of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule.

We shall not flag nor fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France and on the seas and oceans; we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old. .

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

exactly cat thats the point. a black man does not want to be a european hes proud of his ancestry or at least the ones i mix with are.

so again...a black man raped an old white woman fact.

the police say he is about 20 to 25 fact.

when hes caught or if hes caught he deserves a very painful death fact.

but lets not mention all of these facts in case we offend the immigrant who did it cos he may hold a british passport, which in some strange way makes it more acceptable?

OK is this better..a man raped an elderly woman police are looking for any information that may help catch him . police are keeping an open mind as to the motive.

has any one noticed how blokes are responding, we are hitting the keyboards with passion knowing if we had him in our hands we would kill the mother ****** 1 woman has come on here and almost stuck up for him.

would i be wrong in saying this is most womens fantasy? this has been on for a while and 1 woman response is to make a joke as to how big their d**** are.

i feel seriously sick

I take your point chemical, white women have infact inflated the black male ego by over exagerating their experience, suggesting that they are infact super sexual beings.....women who do this are promoting racial stereotypes.....

now the point im making is that alot of women have fallen foul in playing this game with black gangs & have come off being assaulted sexually or roasted.....this is something i dont think the victim of this topics crime can be accused of....

cat call me a racist if u like but a black person is an immigrant is it not? hes definately not indiginous to great britain so why split hairs ? this is not about offending the delicate nature of the would be assailant.

"IF" this verminous maggot is caught and dont bank on it, hell be given a fair trial and a safe place to stay for his revolting crime. far better treatment then he furnished that poor old and disabled woman.

he will be refused entry to hell on account of the fact that theres only room for one so vile down there.

Then by your standards everyone in England is an immigrent. Since no one is really indiginous there. The only continent that doesn't have immigrents in that manner is Africa.

I've just finished watching 'Crimewatch' on t.v., & I have to say that the number of black or imigrant criminals that the police are looking for was not at all representative of the national population.

Just an observation. ( & an observation I noticed every time i've watched it.)

crimewatch have to balance it out so you can sleep at night

But thats my point, it wasn't balance. (perhaps it's just a london thing)

p.s.

is london 75% black & ethic 25% white. if so then crimewatch got it about right.

p.s.

is london 75% black & ethic 25% white. if so then crimewatch got it about right.

see im not sleeping now :unsure2:

I think he's already served his punishment with his crime, if you see what I mean...

That's naaaaaaasty, dude. :geek: But, I understand what you mean.

englands not a nation of immigrants cougar how do u work that out? :no:

we are a mixture of the tribes of all "EUROPEANS" and england is in "EUROPE".

we all have the same customs and history we share the same values and recognise each other as civilised nations. england has roman,saxon,norman,viking,celt,gaul and jute to name a few but they are all "EUROPEANS".

we are proud of it too!! B)