Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

englands glory yet again.

conspiracysrus

englands not a nation of immigrants cougar how do u work that out? :no:

we are a mixture of the tribes of all "EUROPEANS" and england is in "EUROPE".

we all have the same customs and history we share the same values and recognise each other as civilised nations. england has roman,saxon,norman,viking,celt,gaul and jute to name a few but they are all "EUROPEANS".

we are proud of it too!! B)

So what you're saying is you draw the line only to the point that it no longer applies to you? That's just great.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracysrus

• odas

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

:sleepy: what on earth are you talking about?

englands not a nation of immigrants cougar how do u work that out?

we all have the same customs and history we share the same values and recognise each other as civilised nations. england has roman,saxon,norman,viking,celt,gaul and jute to name a few but they are all "EUROPEANS".

we are proud of it too!!

I'm not a follower of the Out of Africa theory either. Africa is indigeneous to Berbers and Negroids, not all human races.

So what you're saying is you draw the line only to the point that it no longer applies to you? That's just great.

?

:sleepy: what on earth are you talking about?

Perhaps he's confused at what you define as an immigrant, because I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying he's an immigrant because he's black and thus from Africa? But if, for example a Frenchman (from one of the Gaulish tibes that make up the English and white and European) were to move to England he wouldn't be an immigrant (or at least his child if he was born in England)?

englands not a nation of immigrants cougar how do u work that out? :no:

we are proud of it too!! B)

I must say your assesment is some 60 years out of date, the mixture of european tribes is rapidly evolving into an assortment of Anglo-african hybrids, and chinese & indian purebreds (the indians & chinese generally dont veer out of their race)

The common sharing of values is now a fragmented mess, and the UK for one, is going into reverse, where the "united tribe" has been torn apart by uber liberals forcing ideas into peoples heads, These ideals are either far to ahead of there time, or in my opinion, the ideal of this multi-cultural, multi ethnic, multi coloured Star-Trek utopia.....is gonna turn into a Hammer House of Horror.

Probably the old fabled "Out of Africa" theory.

If we all evolved from Africa, doesn't that mean the indigenous Africans who are there now, are, primitive, unable to adapt and are stuck in a evolutionary dead end?

Sorry, my mind's gone blank..I forgotten my original point.

Europe is a great place. But suffers from multiculturilism and liberalism. Even worse than the United States does!

These ideals are either far to ahead of there time, or in my opinion, the ideal of this multi-cultural, multi ethnic, multi coloured Star-Trek utopia.....is gonna turn into a Hammer House of Horror.

QFT

you obviously think that if someone is born somewhere then they somehow become that nationality, not so in my eyes.

ive already defined my views on who and who is not an immigrant or didnt u read the posts? im english born and bread and if its ok by you ill speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.

If you found out that you'd been adopted and your birth parents were not English, would that change who you are?

i see all europeans including those in america, canada, australia ,new zealanders. as the same as me . other races and cultures are very different and it should stay that way.

im not saying anyone is worth more then the other.

the idea that its wrong to stereotype anyone is just bananas!! i as an englishman have certain traits that many would instantly recognise as being particular to my nations character.

and so does everybody.i could list some but whats the point itll only send this thread into another trip to outerspace.

to my mind the word immigrant sums up a different image to most it seems so lets just leave it at that .

i see all europeans including those in america, canada, australia ,new zealanders. as the same as me . other races and cultures are very different and it should stay that way.

im not saying anyone is worth more then the other.

the idea that its wrong to stereotype anyone is just bananas!! i as an englishman have certain traits that many would instantly recognise as being particular to my nations character.

and so does everybody.i could list some but whats the point itll only send this thread into another trip to outerspace.

to my mind the word immigrant sums up a different image to most it seems so lets just leave it at that .

Well, then it is time to wake up, buddy. We all came from somewhere. The way that the Interracial marriages are going, in a few hundret Years, if not sooner, noone will be able to clame a country, race or religion for himself. And that is the way it should be. This planet is divided by selfish and arrogant people. This planet belongs to all of us.

Btw. did anyone notice how beautiful children are that were born in interracial marriages. Yes, the humans are looking better since we have so many mixed marriages. Hope this will continue.

Also the English are getting better teeth, how wonderfull. Isn't it worth it?

Power to the people, down with the borders in our heads.

Black, white, whatever, this guy should be maimed.

I think they should bring in a new justice system where crimes on individuals should be punished by either a jail sentence, or the victim can choose to spend 5 minutes alone in a room with the criminal, who is tied up. Whatever happens to them happens. And if the victim is unable to mete out the desired justice, they can nominate someone to do it for them, from an array of heavily built torturers.

People that commit these types of crimes....there are no words for them.

Btw. did anyone notice how beautiful children are that were born in interracial marriages. Yes, the humans are looking better since we have so many mixed marriages. Hope this will continue.

Lol :lol: How many times have I heard the clichéd ‘baby’s in interracial relationships are more beautiful’- how strange to compare baby’s looks.

While it is true inbreeding too close to the gene pool can create genetic problems- the same effects can also be seen if you breed too far from your gene pool.

Such as the case with Jordan’s (white) and Dwight Yorke’s (black) first child; who was born with genetic related problems. This was confirmed by medical testing- their respected gene pools hadn’t touched for 1000’s of years. Jordan had the tests because she was worried her behavior during pregnancy may have been a contributing factor.

Now Odas, you are either trying to provoke this debate which is fine! but more worryingly i actually think you are genuine in your view!

You ask if anyones noticed how beautiful mix race babies are! is that opposed to pure race babies being uglier? Seems that your general point is that Mix race babies are better, therfore in your eyes, it would appear that we are not all equal, some races in your view are better than others! (this new wave of interracial offspring has effectively created a new race) a new race which you find more pleasing, so it would appear you have a preffered race, which in turn makes you Racist! its quite a simple equasion!

Its a funny thing, the term interracial! its always thought of in Black & US/european white terms, never indian/chinese or jewish/black...infact i think if you do your research its actually always Blck man/Wite woman....our media almost always promotes interracial in that way...Who is influencing who?

Is it only white women & black men that find the whole cross breeding idea facinating? because apart from a miniscule minority of others races, no one else seems that interested!!

Edited by lord scrummage

Dear god, another idiot who uses the typical stereotype which was true in the 1200's. Now i'll use the stereotype. Your Americas little b**** aren't you, Canadian? Bunch of freeloaders.

Now Odas, you are either trying to provoke this debate which is fine! but more worryingly i actually think you are genuine in your view!

You ask if anyones noticed how beautiful mix race babies are! is that opposed to pure race babies being uglier? Seems that your general point is that Mix race babies are better, therfore in your eyes, it would appear that we are not all equal, some races in your view are better than others! (this new wave of interracial offspring has effectively created a new race) a new race which you find more pleasing, so it would appear you have a preffered race, which in turn makes you Racist! its quite a simple equasion!

Its a funny thing, the term interracial! its always thought of in Black & US/european white terms, never indian/chinese or jewish/black...infact i think if you do your research its actually always Blck man/Wite woman....our media almost always promotes interracial in that way...Who is influencing who?

Is it only white women & black men that find the whole cross breeding idea facinating? because apart from a miniscule minority of others races, no one else seems that interested!!

WOW lord scrummage you rule, so elequantly put!! you opened my eyes :tu:

WOW lord scrummage you rule, so elequantly put!! you opened my eyes :tu:

No, I do not try to provoke anything nor do I say that I think that pure race babies are uglier. I am a pure race and turned out very well.

I am just pointig out what everyone with an open mind can see. And no, it is not only black and white marriages.

No, I do not have a prefered race, since I am a whity myself whith the difference that I do not give a damn what race you are as long as your heart is pure. Anything wrong with that?

Unfortunately I see some real racism in this sentence.

Edited by odas

Dear god, another idiot who uses the typical stereotype which was true in the 1200's. Now i'll use the stereotype. Your Americas little b**** aren't you, Canadian? Bunch of freeloaders.

Thanks for calling me an Idiot. This is personal. What else to expect?

I was only jockeing in using the stereotype, buddy. Was just being sarcastic, if you can understand what it means or is your brain so much retardet thrugh pure race breading?

Bugger off, BP. If you can't take a hit then stop doing the same to others.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ow no the moderator, RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Btw. did anyone notice how beautiful children are that were born in interracial marriages.

Yes I have noticed that people from mixed ethnic backgrounds seem to get the best from both. I dig exotic looking girls lol.

linked-image

Masuimi Max - American model of Korean and German descent linked-image

Well, the rapist in the original story wasn’t against interracial relationships nor was he ageist.

Sound political correct to me.. he sounds like a…can’t say it.. he sounds like a eeruck..a dirty.. ‘Liberal.’

[/b]

No, I do not try to provoke anything nor do I say that I think that pure race babies are uglier. I am a pure race and turned out very well.

I am just pointig out what everyone with an open mind can see. And no, it is not only black and white marriages.

No, I do not have a prefered race, since I am a whity myself whith the difference that I do not give a damn what race you are as long as your heart is pure. Anything wrong with that?

Unfortunately I see some real racism in this sentence.

My question Odas! (because its not a statement of my feelings) is based on statistics! as you know, statistics by their very nature are'nt racist, they are just scientific data!.

Now the fact that you need to stress the beauty of mix race babies means that you view them as different! (arent we all the same Odas?) specially babies!

Im sorry but your original statement cannot be ignored, you have shown your cards & I for one am disgusted.....im not buying your old flanel.

linked-image

Masuimi Max - American model of Korean and German descent linked-image

Can't really see the Korean in her.. unless the pic is life size..then yeah maybe..

Can't really see the Korean in her.. unless the pic is life size..then yeah maybe..

LOL

I can see it in her eyes.... can you?.... maybe her implants came from Korea? Plastic makes perfect.

Thanks for calling me an Idiot. This is personal. What else to expect?

I was only jockeing in using the stereotype, buddy. Was just being sarcastic, if you can understand what it means or is your brain so much retardet thrugh pure race breading?

Bugger off, BP. If you can't take a hit then stop doing the same to others.

Since when have I ever offended anyone? Yeah, thought so.