Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soule's Chapel, Somerset, KY

veledran

On Saturday August 4, 2012 my husband, daughter, her friend and myself wanted to do a little investigating at Soul's Chaple here in Somerset. Although we didn't stay but like 10-15 minutes I took several pictures and these are just a few pictures that I found intresting. The first is one that was taken shortly after we got there and in it you can see a few of orbs but the second is one that I can't really figure out. Just a the camera flashed I saw this and admit it kinda freaked me out so I immediatley took another one and it was gone. I'd appericate any insight to these pics that you may have.

My email is *Snip* I have more pictures if you would be intrested in just email me and I will email them out.

post-131911-0-18615900-1344369425_thumb.

post-131911-0-15385200-1344369645_thumb.

Edited by Karlis
Personl E-mails, phone numbers, etc., should not be posted in threads

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cphtchic

• Ignus Fatuus

• veledran

• JustNormal

Here's a few pictures I have from Soul's Chapel tell me what you think of them. There is more from the night I just thought these were the best.

post-131911-0-21517600-1344369862_thumb.

post-131911-0-54616700-1344369877_thumb.

I'm from kentucky too and did'nt know about this place. i have been through Somerset several times but never heard anybody mention it. sounds like a good spot to check out. :cat:

Here's a few pictures I have from Soul's Chapel tell me what you think of them. There is more from the night I just thought these were the best.

Too small for me to say anything other than nice smoke pic.