Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog-size rats take over power station

jesspy

Dog-size rats take over power station

Rats the size of dogs which can even eat through concrete are threatening to plunge parts of Montenegro into darkness.

Workers at a hydroelectric power station on the River Piva say they are too scared to tackle rodents who are also gnawing their way through cables.

One worker told the local daily newspaper Vijesti: "They are horrific. Coming face to face with a rat the size of a small dog is terrifying. We're all too scared to go inside the power station.

"There are thousands of them and they have eaten through all the cables inside the dam walls and are burrowing lots of holes inside it. We are afraid the dam might collapse. We have no idea how to deal with them."

Local authorities are meeting to try and find a way to deal with the giant rats.

the rat race

linked-image

^ the rat leader takes a power station worker hostage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schnaffler

• truethat

• jesspy

• K-D

maybe they should import some large cats ???

:D Yup, simply release Lions into the power plant and hey presto! No more giant rats, no more employees either though... :whistle:

Oh man I just spit out my coffee on the lions comment

I aim to please!

I'd like pictures of these giant rats, I'm off to find some if I can...

Damn .. always knew Chuck E. Cheese had a dark side.

linked-image

I found that one too! But it's not really "Dog-size" is it? (Unless we're talking Paris Hilton "Dog-size") I couldn't find a big enough rat picture. <_<

omg! pretty huge! rats! if it were to invade my city and there THOUSANDS OF THEM i would drive away as far as possible

so if we solve a big rat problem with big cats how do we solve a big cat problem

We had a great idea like that in Australia once...

Problem: Too mant Cane Beatles.

Solution: Introduce the Cane Toad.

And the rest is history.

Edited by Iorning_Board

Well i'd simply sort the problem out...if you have large Rat's i'd introduce large wild Cats..then when the Cat's get too bigger problem i'd introduce wild Dog's. When the Dog's get too bigger problem it's time to bring in the "men with stun-guns".....when the "stun-gun men" get outta' hand it's time to introduce an army of women with PMS! problem terminated!

Edited by agent ex

A pack of good rattin` dogs would have it sorted in no time. I have known good dogs who can kill hundreds of rats in a single day and they love it too! I cant realy see what the problem is..

Well i'd simply sort the problem out...if you have large Rat's i'd introduce large wild Cats..then when the Cat's get too bigger problem i'd introduce wild Dog's. When the Dog's get too bigger problem it's time to bring in the "men with stun-guns".....when the "stun-gun men" get outta' hand it's time to introduce an army of women with PMS! problem terminated!

Stuff it, lets just nuke the place and save all the hassle! :gun:

linked-image

linked-image

Not dog sized but big enough

For the love of God, RUN FLUFFY! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

Stuff it, lets just nuke the place and save all the hassle! :gun:

good point...that way we'd not have chicks with PMS running around...ah sh!t they already are, my bad :lol:

Edited by agent ex

i didnt even know these things existed, i thought they were just fiction, i say fill the plant with poisonous gas, and if that doesn work, assault rifles, machine guns, lions and tigers and bears, and grenades. and if that still doesnt work, i have no idea

i say fill the plant with poisonous gas, and if that doesn work, assault rifles, machine guns, lions and tigers and bears, and grenades.

OH MY! lol

yeah better put silver bullets in them guns though

I've seen some huge rats in my backyard. I first saw one when I was 8 or so and over time I'd convinced myself I had just misidentified a possum, but eventually I saw others.

Although I doubt these one's could eat through concrete...

• 2 years later...

Why dont they use cheesebombs? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: