Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog-size rats take over power station

jesspy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schnaffler

• truethat

• jesspy

• mataroki

if that doesn work, assault rifles, machine guns, lions and tigers and bears, and grenades. and if that still doesnt work, i have no idea

or gorillas ..

20681413283db9e6a4ao.jpg

<!--quoteo(post=1654131:date=May 2 2007, 12:00 AM:name=zukie&jim)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zukie&jim @ May 2 2007, 12:00 AM) 1654131[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->maybe they should import some large cats ???<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We had a great idea like that in Australia once...

Problem: Too mant Cane Beatles.

Solution: Introduce the Cane Toad.

And the rest is history.

So are you saying they should have a giant rat festival to round up the rats and even eat them like the cane toads? :P

One question, who's cleaning up the giant rat poo?

Well i'd simply sort the problem out...if you have large Rat's i'd introduce large wild Cats..then when the Cat's get too bigger problem i'd introduce wild Dog's. When the Dog's get too bigger problem it's time to bring in the "men with stun-guns".....when the "stun-gun men" get outta' hand it's time to introduce an army of women with PMS! problem terminated!

what happens when the PMS women get out of hand?

the world would end D:

but hmm....cant they just let loose with a couple pounds of rat poisons? i mean,im pretty sure rat traps and sticky pads wont help, but those little green peelets,just in a bigger size :3