Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re: ??

Nancy

First of all, take a deep breath, relax.Next, have you investigated any sites on www that specialize in 'Abductions'...  to get a 'feel' for what others have experienced in the world of 'lost time'and unexplained 'happenings'?? You would feel better, knowing that extremely unusual things happen .. all the time..  YOU are not alone..  Take care!!

:-*

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lori Cordini

• reese92

• Saru

• Nancy

First, thanks alot for replying.  I have actually taken matters into my own hands for the past 4 or so years.  I actually understand alot, about more than I care too.  So, Nancy, what is your story?  Do you believe because of firsthand experience?  Or just interested?  Normally I would actually advise against talking about anything that is of this nature because of the dangers, people really don't take this as seriously as they should.  If you believe in one thing that is strange I think that it is contradictory not to believe in other things.  I believe that the reins of deciept run so thick through our government, and other high ranking officials;  the truths that I know now, are, solely my doing.  It has taken alot out of me, but I think that for anyone that wants to know the truth it really isn't that far away.  You simply need to go the extra mile and want to really KNOW the truth, even if it means once you know, everything changes.  I think that some people are born for purpose, some for none at all.  Why?  Hey I don't really know, I will never say I know why anything has to happen the way it does.  But it does.  My appearance, and my stature allows me more animinety, then most.  It has gotten me through alot of closed doors.  Almost too perfect.  Sorry if this is hard to understand to anyone.  Like I said this is something that is really scary to talk about.  I guess you just had to be there.  

My personal experience is that the word "abduction" is filled with fear, apprehension.  I have had contact with my "family from elsewhere" as far back as I can remember, and then some, soI have no doubts about contact, but I do question the "kind" of contact.  That is to not to say, that those expressing fearful experiences have not experienced

them.  Far be it from me to judge ANYONE's experiences; however, I think there may just be a multiple of reasons for various kinds of experiences.

I am more apt to believe that there may be more human interference behind the "fearful-abduction" scenerio.

I have felt nothing but love, profound love, from all my encounters!  So I find it hard to believe that off-worlders are the ones causing the "negative" experience.  I feel more apt to believe a human faction is creating this scenerio to induce fear of off-worlders...for a long list of reasons.

-lori

::)

Thanks alot for replying Lori!  Sorry I have been having puter troubles.

What I have seen, before I did any investigating, has also been a good experience.  I never felt scared.  I guess I was alittle though.  I was scared because everything changed, my way of thinking, and the way I look at life in general.  What I am talking about with being scared; well that's another story.  When you dig deep, and try to find answers that have been so hidden;  People, and others, can be very mean.  I never felt scared until I started digging, I am not easily scared, but I can take a hint.  I am hoping that maybe other people have had some of things happen to them that I have had.  Thanks for listening!  Reese:-*

Reece, could you talk with more detail about your experiences and any "odd" phenomenon.  I have found that the more one speaks of their experiences the easier it is for others to relate to you and you to them, and also when you get feed back you see your own experiences from a different perspective.

I have had many experiences that to others would seem totally bizzare!  YET, I share them, even with my coworkers in the mental health agency where I work!  Now that's BRAVE!  I have realized that each person has their own truth...their own experiences and respect for everyone is essential, but unless each of us stands tall in our truth, human society will be unable to reach the level of intergalactic awareness and eventual understanding.

Watana/lori c.::)

Talking about experiences with the unexplained is always difficult, given their unusual nature. Those who do ridicule reports and accounts of such phenomena, are simply unwilling to comprehend the possibility that what they're being told may actually be the truth.

Don't be discouraged by ridicule. There are ample reports and experiences, as well as much scientific evidence regarding many unexplained phenomena. The human race as a whole must learn to accept the fact that a lot of these strange and bizarre things are really happening, and no amount of "rational explanations" are going to make them go away.