Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Old Yellow-Top" photo

Monster-Finder

original.gif

Another photo for the yobbos to yock at at...

110 neg, color, 125 feet, not seen at the time, has a kid with head on shoulder.

In Master photo, yellow head relfectrs in water.

medium close up shown here.

details http://www.beckjord.com/bigfoottribephotos

Now remember the rules:

Lots of comments without seeing the site,

and lots of hoots and hollers, like chimps.

OK, gang???????

M F devil.gifthumbsup.gifdevil.gif

post-9-1070606489.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster-Finder

• wcturnersr

• Nethius

• FireFrog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While i personally think that it could simply be the light coming down through the trees, I'd really be greatfull if you could point me to a higher res version of it?

why should there be one? Nobody in my musums had any problem.

wysiwyg. http://www.beckjord.com/bigfoottribephotos see the computer enhanced copies.

NOTE TO ALL:

I find that on all forums, only about 20% see anything at all, and

only half of those see what I see.

But--then there is a 5% WHO SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

So, genrally, if you are the kind who knows who is on then phone before it rings,

you might see thee images, original.giforiginal.gif

but for the 80% who are flat out blinded, I don't much care....most of you have outdated Rx for glasses. wacko.gifwacko.gif I seek the few, the proud, the BIGFOOT SEE-ERS. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

You should assume I am a researcher and I do not fail to check on things like

"light coming thru trees"

because I do check. I am not stupid.

There was a single bf track there, and when I got there, there was a vacant space at that spot. The space was NINE FEET TALL!

I also took photos of the girl sanding there with a yellow bucket on a pole.

Mounting that later this week,.

i'm just curious for a higher resolution copy because there are few things in the image that i am actually finding quite compelling, and a slightly higher quality image would be very handy:)

Mr Beckjord, I can see what you see (although I'm not inclined to jump up straight away and say its definately a bigfoot)

but for the 80% who are flat out blinded, I don't much care....

Does this mean that you are not interested in taking any notice of anyone who does not share in your belief that these photographs show images of Bigfoot ? Does that not defeat the purpose of posting them here in the first place ?

To reiterate what I wrote in an earlier post - no matter what your personal views are on the subject, they do not alter the incontrovertible fact that the photographs might simply not show images of alien beings or bigfeet. The fact that this possibility exists can not be argued with. Your personal analysis of the photographs is an opinion, a theory; and theories can very often and very easily be wrong.

Surely the point of posting these photographs to this forum is to get other people's opinions on them ? Everything i've read here suggests that you are completely unwilling to accept anyone else's point of view. I also put forward that your references to 'intelligence' and qualifications are completely irrelevant, not having done a degree or IQ test does not invalidate a person's opinion on the subject - your definition of intelligence is not a pre-requisite for expressing a valid point.

In fact it does not matter if you are the most 'intelligent' person that ever lived, the photographs you've provided are still vague and inconclusive, and are open to all manner of interpretation. If you are unwilling to accept this, then why are you trying to encourage anyone to debate the pictures in the first place ?

Aslan you are back right? Come and aid us. tongue.gif

But seriously your attitude does you no justice. You say basically "I am right you are wrong, don't care what you say".

If that's the case don't bother showing us the images, after all you don't need our opinions, cause after all, you are 100% in the know.

Okay, I'll admit this is slightly more convincing than your last pictures...

why should there be one? Nobody in my musums had any problem.

I presume you meen museums? Anyway, it's not that we have a problem seeing anything, more that we're looking into the matter further, unlike you who can take a photo and see 9 or so cryptids within it, we like to actually investigate further and make damn well sure we have some hard evidence original.gif

I find that on all forums,  only about 20% see anything at all

Isn't that telling you something? I will tell you right now that I think half of your pictures and claimes are absolute ludicrous and I am one open minded guy. Perhaps you are looking to hard and are "finding" something that isn't there... I could go to a lot of places and take a photo with what may LOOK like a supposed bigfoot, alien and what have you, but it doesn't meen that they are ACTUALLY there.

only half of those see what I see.

See above... maybe thats because you are only seeing what you want to see...

But--then there is a 5% WHO SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see, and in my personal opinion one dead give away of a hoax is one claiming to of captured two different cryptids or numorous apearances of the same type of cryptid. While in some cases there may actually be more than one, I will accept that most are hoaxed, and those who can see all these creatures in one small photo are basically seeing absolutely nothing... I bet you and those people are experts at those Magic Eye Book's eh? tongue.gif

So, genrally, if you are the kind who knows who is on then phone before it rings,

you might see thee images, original.gif  original.gif

Wait, hold the phone... Now you can't see anything unless you're psychic? The ****?? If there is something there, we should be able to see it whether we possess psychic powers or not.

but for the 80% who are flat out blinded, I don't much care....most of you have outdated Rx  for glasses.

Don't insult our intelligence. We know what we are looking for and we CAN see what you see but it is in most cases nothing more than a bunch of B-Grade Bullcrap... just a blotchy picture with something that barely resembles a face and such. I really do question your intelligence in fact, and I'm 14 years old... pretty sad really.

I seek the few, the proud, the BIGFOOT SEE-ERS.

I don't think there's many people here who don't want to see a picture of Bigfoot, but you have to understand that the so called evidence you are giving us doesn't help the matter... In fact you make all of us who seek the truth look like a bunch of crazy retards who'll believe anything that is handed to them. Please, understand we want to see but your pictures show us nothing.

You should assume I am a researcher and I do not fail to check on things like

"light coming thru trees"

because I do check. I am not stupid.

Well, previous topics and posts would lead us to believe otherwise, dude...

There was a single bf track there, and when I got there, there was a vacant space at that spot. The space was NINE FEET TALL!

We need evidence of this... after all... You're the one who claimed to of seen 9 bigfeet in a single pic, an alien, that bigfoot is not a F&B creature and is a being of energy, that an alien dropped by a party with you once, that you saw bigfoot crossing the street, that you TALKED to bigfoot, you saw an (and I quote) "alien with a dick"... the list goes on... Need I say more?

And seeing as you only aparently reply to people who don't use fake names, mine is Thomas James Gendle, aged 14.

Awaiting your reply mate... thumbsup.gif

--FireFrog

This is ridiculous. Didn't this same topic get closed the last time. MF, you can take a picture of whatever you want, people will always see different things. Have you ever looked at a cloud with somebody? You might think you see a alien when your friend tells you it's a butterfly. This is the same situation that you are bringing to discussion. The pictures that you continually upload to this site are nothing more than pictures of a wooded area. I live in south Louisiana next to the swamplands. I go through them all the time and see lots of different creatures. Sometimes I see things that I think could be creatures. But after standing there awhile I realize that it's either an old cypress stump, a piece of moss, etc. What you are trying to show to all of these people is a figament of YOUR imagination. Not mine. Not Saruman. Not Seraphina. But your imagination only! Get over it. When you get pictures that can be more debatable, then you can return and strike up an argument because that's what it looks like you are best at...which is not very good.

Why do we bother with this guy??

Our opinions our never right (total Oximoron)

He's 100% right and can NEVER be wrong.

So..... what's the point. I've officially stopped reading any further posts started by Monster-Finder.

Sorry disgust.gif

One more thing MF. I am not giving a dollar for your website. Neither will you get 25 cents or two quarters for your website. Perhaps they should shut you down for wasting all that space. Looks like you want people to go to your website just so you can make a buck. disgust.gif

Here here wcturnersr!

Well put

As a side note: Why post in a forum and only regard people who aren't anonymous? Everybody on this forum is anonymous, and are on most other forums too....

Also, why bother posting up your pictures if you can't take our criticism?? Your a disgrace to the paranormal community and give all of us and cryptozoologists/ufologists/paranormal investigators etc a bad name.

EDIT May I suggest we consider banning this guy or something moderators? I meen, he has total disregard to the community and continues to turn out posts filled with utter crap that pretty much always end up closed... Further more, if anyone has seen sites on this guy or researched a little bit on his name you'll find he is one of the biggest jokes to the paranormal science communities... why do we want a person like this plaguing our forums?

hmmm....Why do I get the feeling that he WANTS us to go to his site; hoping that someone will fall for his tale and leave a couple of dollars behind? Seems to me that he randomly takes pictures and tries to convince people to believe his are true images. Maybe he might find a couple of people that will actually believe him and hook him up with a couple of bucks to help pay for the"charges" of having so many pictures on his site.. . hmmm sounds to fishy to me but that's just my 2cents worth.

i think the real mystery is how he can get pictures of such low quality blink.gif

looks like the pictures are taken with an underwater camera in a giant bowl of soup laugh.gif

P.s keep up the good work Mr Beckjord i believe in ya thumbsup.gif

tongue.gif I think the fact this persons site proclaims to be "100% genuine" tells us all we need to know. Maybe he should include the tag "guaranteed 25% more cryptids than your usual site"

...Looks like you want people to go to your website just so you can make a buck.

yep, and have you noticed how he keeps trying to sue and bet people thousands of dollars

Here here wcturnersr!

Well put

As a side note: Why post in a forum and only regard people who aren't anonymous? Everybody on this forum is anonymous, and are on most other forums too....

Also, why bother posting up your pictures if you can't take our criticism?? Your a disgrace to the paranormal community and give all of us and cryptozoologists/ufologists/paranormal investigators etc a bad name.

EDIT May I suggest we consider banning this guy or something moderators? I meen, he has total disregard to the community and continues to turn out posts filled with utter crap that pretty much always end up closed... Further more, if anyone has seen sites on this guy or researched a little bit on his name you'll find he is one of the biggest jokes to the paranormal science communities... why do we want a person like this plaguing our forums?

How can I take seriously someone named "Fire-Frog"?

And who ever said your names have to be

anonymous? Many people on other forums DO USE REAL NAMES. Why ply gfames?

You can log on as Joe Smith, or real name,

or put it in your profile.

And yes, I have disrespect for anonymous people who do not pay for the site fees who try to get actual researchers with real names, banned.

I post to you as a researcher

and investigator. Most of you are simply

people who do nothing -- but criticize.

It is not my job to make unknown people feel good.

This is,like lecturing to an hall full of people wearing masks. Nobodies.

Now, as for the few who see anything, bravo---

let me tell the rest that BIGFOOT DOES NOT POSE FOR YOU.

These are not deer, cows, gorillas, foxes, or sheep --- they will let you take pix

because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT A CAMERA IS.

BIGFOOT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it???????? wacko.gifdevil.gif

No wonder MF is so defensive. He's also a politician!

Lawsuit Happy Beckjord

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif I'm sorry, but anyone who quotes UFOMIND as if it were real, or valid,

is a total idiot.

Do you also read the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS????????

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i think the real mystery is how he can get pictures of such low quality blink.gif

looks like the pictures are taken with an underwater camera in a giant bowl of soup laugh.gif

P.s keep up the good work Mr Beckjord i believe in ya thumbsup.gif

repeat!!!!!!

BIGFOOT DOES NOT POSE FOR YOU AND ACTIVELY PREVENTS CAMERA

SHOTS.

GOT IT??????????????????

If you get ANYTHING you are damned lucky.

WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?????????????

Under what rock do you live?

Disgusted.......... blink.gifblink.gif

Welcome back Mr. Beckjord.

I am glad you are back to post your questionable pictures. You are a better comedian than a bigfoot hunter in my opinion, but I enjoy the comment wars nonetheless.

I do have two questions for you. Although you rarely actually answer my questions I thought I would give it a try anyway.

In your "whoisbeckjord" web page you make this claim:

I smoked dope with KEN KESEY

as one of three cameramen on his set and became a junior prankster.

1. Don't you think that you have graduated to a senior prankster yet? By the looks of all that you have posted here and on other sites I think you should be able to put together at least a masters thesis in prankstering.

2. Did you smoke a lot of dope? do you still? Do you think that dope could have had an effect on your critical thinking skills?

On your anomoly theory page you state:

The human mind

(and some animals as well) can be viewed as a main mass in the head, with a

number of extended bubbles or blobs of consciousness, surrounding it, some close, and some much further away. Think of a balloon salesman, in Paris, carrying his batch of tethered ballons as he walks. However in our cases, some of the balloons are further away than others, even thousands of miles, (if not more), and some of them take shapes (Tulpas, in the language of Tibet) and perform seemingly independent actions. These extra balloons or bubbles of consciousness are part of the out-of-body-experience and I will call them "OOBE-entities".

3. Where did this theory come from? Did the dope from question 2 have any input into your theory? Many "dope" smokers have very enlightening experiences under the effects of some drugs, similar to your theory from above.

By the way, I already gave you my name in other posts, you know who I am so no need for the "I don't know you" copout...It is Steve, I am software developer and college graduate.

Care to address any of theose questions? I doubt it.

Monster-Finder,

Do you have anything contructive to offer? disgust.gif

Geesh.... .... Monster Finder!!!

I have been watching this three ring circus with much amusement and can't stand it any longer!!!!

Why are you so defensive???? You seriously need to chill out!!!

Were you ignored as a child or something?

There's nothing wrong with people disagreeing with you... being different and having different opinions is what makes this world work my friend!

The different opinions and insight on different subjects is what makes this forum so interesting and fun... but let people express their own opinions because I enjoy hearing yours... I just don't like the way you express yourself in such anger!

Peace!

Poeple don't want to post their real names because there are some crazy people out there who will try to harrass you! I would guess you would know this already. I try not to respond to you, but you keep putting anyone and everyone who either, doesn't see a bigfoot in your picture, or those who do not have the same education as you! I for one feel everyone is born with a degree of common sense, this is not learned. You don't need a university degree to be able to see or not to see a big foot. I'm getting sick of your constant putting down of everyone. I took a IT / Computer Networking course, and i saw people in the same class as me, that i felt ranged from stupid to brilliant. schooling means almost nothing... sure if you complete some high degree in whatever, you do show you're not a moron, but it does not mean you have a super high IQ and are better then everyone else. okay i'm done