Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paris Hilton's going to prison

Mad Manfred

I must stress, that I only watched the video because i thought it was a Hilton Hotel promotional Video, by the time i realised what i was seeing, it was to late...Mrs Scrummage was horrified at the sight seeing Paris performing an ungodly act on this body builder Black man...

? The tape that is out is with her boyfriend who is white. Not sure what you were watching then... lol.

Paris has started a petition for people to sign so the governer will pardon her. :rolleyes:News Article Linky

Some jail time will do her good.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spurious George

• Mad Manfred

• contactismade

• Princess Serenity

Doubt it'd do her any good, Kratos.

It'll have a momentary effect, but once she's out she'll be the same old Paris.

Doubt it'd do her any good, Kratos.

It'll have a momentary effect, but once she's out she'll be the same old Paris.

Actually I was just told of a rumor that after she gets out she'll be 'writing' a book about her experience behind bars. :mellow: So this might just end worse for all of us.

The thing is even with all her wealth and power over others, she has no value to anyone. She could literally disappear from the face of the Earth and no one notice the difference. And i don't count her parents in the equation because if they were any good as parents they would have raised their child better.

Where do they get off in the firts place, nothing they have is a product of their efforts, they act like they made millions.

Actually I was just told of a rumor that after she gets out she'll be 'writing' a book about her experience behind bars. :mellow: So this might just end worse for all of us.

Oh jeez :rolleyes: she isn't even serving her unbelievably short sentence yet and she's already talking about hard time.

Oh, and I just heard a snippet on the news that she might not even be going to gaol (yes, I INSIST on spelling it THIS way!) afterall. So she'll probably be fitted with an ankle tracker and told not to leave her MANSION for 45 days.

I realize the Conservatives would love to let another rich criminal walk, but I think she should do time just like everyone else.

She should do the same time as anyone who has been convicted unde simular circumstances, this sentence is too light.

She said she's not above the law. Or something similiar to that. Of course not dear! No one is above the law. Not even famous people.

Oh jeez :rolleyes: she isn't even serving her unbelievably short sentence yet and she's already talking about hard time.

Oh, and I just heard a snippet on the news that she might not even be going to gaol (yes, I INSIST on spelling it THIS way!) afterall. So she'll probably be fitted with an ankle tracker and told not to leave her MANSION for 45 days.

lmao, I know.

That would be truely horrible for her :rolleyes: She's just hire a larger staff for her own amusement.

I realize the Conservatives would love to let another rich criminal walk, but I think she should do time just like everyone else.

Well think of this... It's better then a Liberal letting yet another child rapist to walk free. :tu:

Edited by __Kratos__

Of course now that Bentley blond is going to jail, there's even a petition to "Free Paris". One can only hope there is a counter petition, let her do her time.

She doesn't even have the respect to drive safely, she was pulled over twice driving on a DUI expired license, and was let go to drive home. Third times the charm and now she's weeping as if she can't handle 45 days that will in all likelihood finish out in 15 to 30 if she's a good little rich girl with no makeup or cell, save the one with bars she'll call home.

She's already had two chances any one of us would have already finished our jail time for, on the first stop. Just because she's rich, has no sense of respect for the rules and thinks her looks and her family name can let her skate on anything, doesn't mean it's true. She'll find that out, if there is such a thing as justice for all, in June.

Maybe when she comes out, having missed those lovely 4th of July parties, and finally learning how life works without servants and where privilege is earned, she'll be a better person than what she thinks her money can make up for in her deficits, now.

I hear Naomi Campbell made a fortune off her community service. Maybe Paris can turn this into a mini-install of the Simple Life, behind bars. :lol:

Edited by GoddessWhispers

I must stress, that I only watched the video because i thought it was a Hilton Hotel promotional Video, by the time i realised what i was seeing, it was to late...Mrs Scrummage was horrified at the sight seeing Paris performing an ungodly act on this body builder Black man...

My only remark is that he was a poor swordsman by any standard....

ZOMG, too much lord scrummage, too much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good, she should do the world a favour and stay there.

I heard. That a few people are going to go in her room. And steal her shoes. XD Wether that's true or not. But that's something to worry about it.

serves her right

but my guess she will be in solitary

It bothers me that she thinks it is an injustice. She should go to jail just like the rest of us. It isn't fair that celebs get better treatment.

It bothers me that she thinks it is an injustice. She should go to jail just like the rest of us. It isn't fair that celebs get better treatment.

I agree completely. They're just like us but "famous."

heres the hilton petetion for paris pardon.

i belive she should do the time.

post-25100-1179152803_thumb.jpg

Please. Just send her to jail.

Online petitions don't usually/actually work.

Edited by MoonPrincess

heres the hilton petetion for paris pardon.

i belive she should do the time.

:rofl:

I cannot believe that petition...

[sarcasm]"Oh, Mr Schwarzenegger. Paris brings such beauty and excitement to our mundane lives. Please don't let her go to prison..."[/sarcasm]

One thing though, louie...that site you lifted the image from...*ahem*...it's not known for its family friendliness. Perhaps you should edit the image??? :blush:

:w00t:

I didn't ever bother to read everyone's responses. I would just like to say that I, for one, am glad she's going to jail. She deserves it and she should be punished just like anyone else would be.

I just can't stand people who have such a deluded idea of the world, who have never struggled, implying they need sympathy. And whats worse there are people who are her fans. How does she even HAVE fans she's a no talent rich girl. Her talent is her dad's and grand dads money.

She's just gotten her sentence halved. For good behaviour.

If it were anyone else they'd be looking at 2 years :rolleyes:

"Paris Hilton will spend at least 23 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation but will be separated from the general inmate population, L.A. Sheriff's Department officials said today.

The final decision, made by jailers today after reviewing her case file, is significantly less than the 45 days she was sentenced to serve this month but more than other celebrities have served for similar misdeeds."

Source

There is actually a counter petition to send her to jail which is actually more popular than the free paris petition i think the send paris petition has something like 6000 signitures.

Paris Hilton is back behind the wheel of her car just days after being handed a jail sentence for violating a driving ban.

The soon-to-be jail bird was snapped driving her £100,000 blue Bentley convertible after being sentenced for breaking the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Link to whole story...

Paris Hilton is back behind the wheel of her car just days after being handed a jail sentence for violating a driving ban.

The soon-to-be jail bird was snapped driving her £100,000 blue Bentley convertible after being sentenced for breaking the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Link to whole story...

That's been out for a week now...and they still lowered the sentence. Man, this b**** makes my blood boil.