Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paris Hilton's going to prison

Mad Manfred

She's just gotten her sentence halved. For good behaviour.

If it were anyone else they'd be looking at 2 years :rolleyes:

"Paris Hilton will spend at least 23 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation but will be separated from the general inmate population, L.A. Sheriff's Department officials said today.

The final decision, made by jailers today after reviewing her case file, is significantly less than the 45 days she was sentenced to serve this month but more than other celebrities have served for similar misdeeds."

Source

yeah, I just saw this on the news, 23 days in a "special needs housing unit"... :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spurious George

• Mad Manfred

• contactismade

• Princess Serenity

Haha, she was at the MTV awards and Sarah Silverman (who was on-stage) announced she was going to prison - half the audience starting cheering! The furious look on her face was beautiful! :D

I find it utterly disturbing that Paris Hilton is the focus of a topic dealing with World Events and Current Affairs.

Have we actually become this shallow as a society?

I think it's a very important world-wide event. This waste-of-space is extremely influential to young girls and even boys. Sending her to jail is sending a strong message to millions.

And it's also sending the message that you don't have to be educated and that nepotism on any level is the way to go.

Screw school. Find someone in your family that makes a buck and go act like an idiot.

THAT is the message that is being sent to kids. And if you think any different then you've got blinders on.

I just heard on the news; paris was let go from jail after 3 days..for psychological reasons?...

I just heard on the news; paris was let go from jail after 3 days..for psychological reasons?...

yeah, I just heard this on the news... psychological reasons?, riiight... :tu:

What the hell?? Please do tell me that's a lie...

Well, if its for psychological reasons then why not send her to a mental hospital? (better than nothing, the routine and lack of freedom there can do more damage than help, at least if you dislike such)

And if you are wondering how I know that: Suicide attempt, spent a month in a NYC lincoln hospital, and only got out at that time cause I decided to go back home (one decision that I've regreted so much and will probably regret for the rest of my life). I shoulda had endured those conditions for one more month or so and be sent to a foster home or something as it was initally planned... Great, now I got myself depressed...

The Long National Nightmare Is Over!

What the hell?? Please do tell me that's a lie...

Well, if its for psychological reasons then why not send her to a mental hospital? (better than nothing, the routine and lack of freedom there can do more damage than help, at least if you dislike such)

And if you are wondering how I know that: Suicide attempt, spent a month in a NYC lincoln hospital, and only got out at that time cause I decided to go back home (one decision that I've regreted so much and will probably regret for the rest of my life). I shoulda had endured those conditions for one more month or so and be sent to a foster home or something as it was initally planned... Great, now I got myself depressed...

just more proof the elite dont play by the same rules...i've never heard of anybody going to jail and getting out 20 days early..

yeah, I just heard this on the news... psychological reasons?, riiight... :tu:

They say its because of over-crowding at the jail.

She had a body rash apparently. She's going to spend the remaining days in her mansion with an ankle band.

I wonder if this would work for an average joe? Umm, mistah warden sir...I has a rash...canna I pwease go home?

BOING!!!!Hear that? That was the sound of her being thrown in to a cell, landing on her purse and bouncing right back out the other door.

I don't think that I've ever heard of anyone being releaced from jail for a "skin rash". Most jails even have a medical department that can treat almost anything.

No, she was released because she had a terminal case of Checkbook-itus Maximus. The only known cure is to send the person home where they can get better medical treatment than a hospital.

Paris is going back to jail. :3 Good. Hopefully this time she won't "cry" about it. <_<

Source

Edited by MoonPrincess

Har harr har harr!! Oh you common folk, such a... how do you say... riot... yyyyeees. Still at this "equality" thing are you? The gays cant marry and you go to prison... isnt that equality? LOL! Repeat after me, "the Criminal Just-Us System", and again, there you go you've got it! Oh you in the back there, yes you, still havent gotten it I see, well here you are I hope this this helps... you can read cant you?

It's my dream that Paris goes back to jail, and then they throw Lindsay Lohan in jail, too, and then they put Lindsay and Paris in the same cell ... and then .... they have a pillow fight .... and then ....

It's my dream that Paris goes back to jail, and then they throw Lindsay Lohan in jail, too, and then they put Lindsay and Paris in the same cell ... and then .... they have a pillow fight .... and then ....

lol...I cant keep up is she back in the slammer?...

Yes Paris is going back to jail, she started yelling "Moooooooooooooooooooom" in the courtroom. :lol:

I imagine some elitist Repubs will be trying to get her out though.

Yes Paris is going back to jail, she started yelling "Moooooooooooooooooooom" in the courtroom. :lol:

at least the news has something to do..these people are vultures.

at least the news has something to do..these people are vultures.

I wouldnt even call it news, call it Misinfotainment.

They really dont want people to know what goes on.

They really dont want people to know what goes on.

thats what i meant...she becomes the whole story, everyone forgets how incompetent bush is for a while..

Seriously people does this belong in a prison? NO! My dungeon... well yes.

Lock up the Olsen twins on charges of poor fashion or something, free Paris! Havent you heard that Al Sharpton has taken up the cause to put Paris back in prison? Nothing Al Sharpton fights for is right, c'mon.

I hope so. I really dont see what the big deal is about letting her out, a lot of rich white people have gotten away with worse :blink:

"She seemed like she was going bananas in jail,'' the friend said. "Paris was homesick and missed her pets.''

Heavens to Betsy! :(

there not "make[ing] an example out of her". That would impy they are being harsh. She is a drunk driver who habitualy violates parole. This is justice fair and simple. Personaly, I think DUI's should be shot.