Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paris Hilton's going to prison

Mad Manfred

Sure paris fan.

See if you knew what you were talking about you would know what I meant when i said it would teach her humility. You really shouldn't say others are stupid if you don't understand what a contrast to her normal life being in general population would be for Miss Hilton. So don't quit your day job. She lives in an AFFLUENT part of society, devoid of significant responsibility. Witnessing how a less affluent portion of the population exists, through conversation and other socializing during her stay, might give her an insight into how without people without money get by. No need to be so offensive either, grab a little maturity.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spurious George

• Mad Manfred

• contactismade

• Princess Serenity

Sure paris fan.

Ooouch that one stung :rolleyes:

See if you knew what you were talking about you would know what I meant when i said it would teach her humility. You really shouldn't say others are stupid if you don't understand what a contrast to her normal life being in general population would be for Miss Hilton. So don't quit your day job. She lives in an AFFLUENT part of society, devoid of significant responsibility. Witnessing how a less affluent portion of the population exists, through conversation and other socializing during her stay, might give her an insight into how without people without money get by. No need to be so offensive either, grab a little maturity.

How people without money get by? Like welfare, hand outs, crime and pestering people like me as I walk into a store and then again when I leave the store, "Do you have a dollar!", more of a statement than a request really, "Do you take Visa?" I ask LOL. I only met one homeless guy I liked, he noticed my occult tattoos and enquired, and for the next few months I gave him book after book of printed information, selected by myself, he now works in construction after going to school and moved to a small island to get away from the trappings of the city which only serves as a reminder and a temptation to what he wants to get away from. The only way to turn someone around is by letting them do it themselves not encourage their dependence or force them to do something. Paris will leave jail and go back to her previous life with a hunger, like that first cigarette after trying to quit for a few weeks, it will all taste so much better than before. She might play it up for the cameras at first but when she gets that first taste anything she was forced to "learn" will be out of sight, out of mind.

And as for being offensive, wasnt it you that came in calling someone stupid, no talent, no skill... uhm worthless? I may be offensive but at least I am fully aware of it and choose to be so, perhaps you need to learn some humility? Would you prefer a Buddhist retreat or jail?

See you say me saying Paris is Stupid is wrong. Its only wrong of me if it is untrue, and the facts speak for themselves on this particular point. So in fact I was not being offensive I was merely stating a fact like, 'the sky is blue', everyone can see it is blue. And the experience of jail will hold no lessons for paris will it?

I'll bet she is a little more careful from now on though. And you are right the only way people change is if THEY want to change, BUT, they don'tknow they need to change until someone points it out. Most people delude themselves about what they are. And I can see why Paris might be insulted to find out people DON'T think she is important, but that would be HER, and would not explain YOUR attitude. Especially someone who says they don't really like Paris.

See you say me saying Paris is Stupid is wrong. Its only wrong of me if it is untrue, and the facts speak for themselves on this particular point. So in fact I was not being offensive I was merely stating a fact like, 'the sky is blue', everyone can see it is blue.

"Me, I dont even like Paris Hilton [...] I dont like her because she is stupid" <-- that was me.

It is only "wrong" to call someone stupid if you also say that being "hostile" and "offensive" is wrong in some way, if you make the rules you gotta follow them. I never said being hostile or offensive is wrong, in fact I said I am hostile, meaning me calling people names isnt wrong by the standards I set.

Also stupid is relative, she might be stupid compared to 'Person A' but smart compared to 'Person B', so unless you say Paris Hilton is stupid compared to Einstein it is an opinion not fact.

And the experience of jail will hold no lessons for paris will it? I'll bet she is a little more careful from now on though.

I didnt say that and I agree, but I bet she would have been more careful from just thinking she might have to go to jail, but that again is opinion, so care to tell me when overcrowded LA jails became a school to teach stupid rich girls a lesson in humility? I always thought jails were better suited to punish criminals for real crimes, not stupidity/arrogance/wealth.

And you are right the only way people change is if THEY want to change, BUT, they don'tknow they need to change until someone points it out. Most people delude themselves about what they are. And I can see why Paris might be insulted to find out people DON'T think she is important, but that would be HER, and would not explain YOUR attitude. Especially someone who says they don't really like Paris.

My attitude, well I can see you are having a hard time believing I dont really like her and if so why I would defend her, well its a little from column A and a little from column B. Column A is that I like to fight, argue, flame and this is a hot topic for that lol, column B is that I understand how people confuse their opinions with reality, 'like stupid people should go to jail for being stupid because I dont like that person because they are stupid and thats the way it should be because thats what I want'.... well I could just as easily say the same about you or anyone but that doesnt mean you are guilty of any crime, nor deserving of jail, it would just be my opinion and in my opinion this outrage over Paris Hilton's 23 days in jail would have been better directed at the untold buckets of sex offenders that dont get their full sentence even though they actually committed a crime, a crime much more worthy of punishment than being stupid or talentless. But hey thats the nature of the TV zombie, whaddayagunna do? Besides poke them with verbal sticks lol.

So people who commit less serious crimes should get the walk then, save the jail for more serious criminals.

So if I were to sock someone in the nose for no reason, I shouldn't go to jail by your standards right.

And as i have said before, a statement about Paris being stupid would be wrong if there wasn't so much evidence to support it, just because something is hurtful doesn't make it less true. So what you have a bad attitude, am I really supposed to be impressed with someone who throws his attitude around the ether in a completely safe anonimous fashion? Tweaking the tail on people only works if you are smarter than the person your trying to tweak. Inferiors do not tolerate superiors, its the other way around.

So people who commit less serious crimes should get the walk then, save the jail for more serious criminals.

Yes of course! Define "walk"....

So if I were to sock someone in the nose for no reason, I shouldn't go to jail by your standards right.

A fine, compensation and some community service yes. Jail no, if jails are already too crowded and allow violent repeat offenders out early why waste the space? Jails do not rehabilitate, they remove people from society that 'are a threat'... not 'are stupid'. If every person that got into a fight at the bar went to jail they would be overflowing.

And as i have said before, a statement about Paris being stupid would be wrong if there wasn't so much evidence to support it, just because something is hurtful doesn't make it less true.

Its still just your opinion, not fact. The facts are that she is doing more time than the average person for the same crime(violating her probation) and as much time as some violent offenders.

So what you have a bad attitude, am I really supposed to be impressed with someone who throws his attitude around the ether in a completely safe anonimous fashion? Tweaking the tail on people only works if you are smarter than the person your trying to tweak. Inferiors do not tolerate superiors, its the other way around.

I agree, thats why I am tossing you around. Isnt this fun?

Paris Hilton’s neighbors trying to remove her from neighborhood

While Paris Hilton is still serving her time in jail her neighbors have launched a campaign to have her removed from the neighborhood.

Leaflets are being distributed to residents of the neighborhood by Christopher Hauck and Anne Goursaud. The flyers say “Since the arrival of Paris Hilton to our neighborhood, we have seen our quality of life deteriorate. Last week was intolerable. We feel we need to take a united stand. The circus will resume when she exits jail.” The pamphlet encourages residents to contact police and city councilmen about the issue.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.as...et=Default.aspx

Now her neighbours want her kicked out of her house because of the savage media trying to quench the thirst of the hysterical TV zombies. Get a job lazy TV zombies!! linked-image

Paris Hilton’s neighbors trying to remove her from neighborhood

While Paris Hilton is still serving her time in jail her neighbors have launched a campaign to have her removed from the neighborhood.

Leaflets are being distributed to residents of the neighborhood by Christopher Hauck and Anne Goursaud. The flyers say “Since the arrival of Paris Hilton to our neighborhood, we have seen our quality of life deteriorate. Last week was intolerable. We feel we need to take a united stand. The circus will resume when she exits jail.” The pamphlet encourages residents to contact police and city councilmen about the issue.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.as...et=Default.aspx

Now her neighbours want her kicked out of her house because of the savage media trying to quench the thirst of the hysterical TV zombies. Get a job lazy TV zombies!! linked-image

I heard about this on FNC. But not much of it. I don't blame them for wanting her out of their neighborhood.

Just ramping up against the TV zombies are we Catch?

So wouldn't that make you a computer zombie?

Just ramping up against the TV zombies are we Catch?

Just trying to make some friends :rofl:

So wouldn't that make you a computer zombie?

No, I get paid to do this.

PS FREE PARIS! :P

Wife of Prosecutor Who Got Paris Hilton Jailed Has Outstanding Arrest Warrant

The wife of the city's top prosecutor has an outstanding arrest warrant for failing to appear in court nine years ago on charges of driving without insurance, with a suspended license and in an unregistered car.

City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo got Paris Hilton jailed for violating probation for driving with a suspended license, then condemned her early release. Now, he says he's embarrassed about the outstanding bench warrant for his wife, Michelle, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

Rocky Delgadillo said he didn't know about it until this week and has urged his wife to remedy the situation.

"My wife is embarrassed about this, and I am embarrassed as well," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285083,00.html

So how much jail time should she get?

Thats actually kinda funny, thanks. Well if you go by the paris equation.....lets seee here????.....drop the four ....uh-huh.....carry the one...... right........ hmmmmmm.....it works out to 17 years 3 months, factoring the age of the bench warrant into the occasion incurred penalty.